>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

first for shitters

Lawmen, report in!

How are you guys liking the new patch?

no one gives a shit

Yo

Should I spend some of my steel on upgrading my gear, or buy the flamewings for Law?

Pks aren't my problem, I have beef with Valks now. The worst cancer atm Tbh. Why can't they just buff a class without overdoing it?

>miss one parry timing
>tilt and can't even block properly anymore

im about to hit rep3 and im sitting on level 24 gear and i was planning to spend a bunch of steel on getting to 108 gear level, but now that im almost there im thinking that i would feel too overpowered using it, especially against people who dont have it.

shit like revenge gear imo really reduces the amount of skill you actually have to have to defeat your opponent(s)

What did he mean by this

Reminder that PK is blatantly overpowered and the only people defending her are people that play her and shitters

>flamewings
Disgusting. Ruins the game.

is anyone else just unable to CGB fatjap?
flamewings

Just my opinion, but don't buy Flame Wings until your character until you've geared yourself fully and no longer need to buy scavenger crates. Once you are a high rep with full gear, you deserve the wings.

>Judging how good a character is in 4v4
She even has sharpened blades triggered

Oh my God what a stupid, shilling, assblasted little bitch you are

What?

post fashion

>characters are allowed to be hideously broken for a minute just for pressing a button
>this is fine

>Being matched up against people infinitely better than me all the time
>Can't parry for shit anymore
>GB countering is still a gamble for me

I really like that pattern, but she doesn't have any good looking coats imo. they're all pretty boring.

Keep fighting, user. That's how you learn.

I wish there was a sexy outfit for Nobuti

Alright for Lawbringer feats, catapult or 4bombs ?

I have pretty perfect gear as is, except for a main Sprint Speed chest. just none of it upgraded currently

considering a full upgrade requires like, 12k steel, I'll save it for that

nigga some lvl 4 feats just kill you straight away
just play duel/brawl

>against a pk
>use my overhead light as kensei because it catches people
>he keeps spamming up up up in the chat

Catapult is for instant gratification and fun. Ignis is for trying hard.

>Letting anyone GB you
>Blaming the game for being bad
Wew lad, retardation must be a tough thing to deal with. Maybe it's time to pull the trigger, what do you think?

Just do your orders and 4v4 game modes and you'll have it in no time. I believe in you, Lawman.

How much longer until the inevitable drop to half price?

unit reporting

Looking good, warrior. Carry on.

>Those fucking Kensei nerfs
Ubisoft balance team hard at work
So, PK or Warlord ?

semper paratus

Chain>Zone, Forward Throw, and Stunning Tap are Raider's only saving graces right now.

His heavies need to be sped up badly but more than anything his guard changes need to be FIXED.
I'm so fucking tired of having someone sitting in top stance and me being unable to feint anything side to side because it takes half a second to flip that stupid axe around.
God I hate how everyone's got different stance speeds, such a stupid thing to put in a fighting game.

I was pretty dissapointed that the heroic coat is just the default coat without stitches and a little bit more colour.
On the other side her unique naginata is one of the few non retarded unique weapons. fucking sawblades

>a woman cowering away in a corner from a man and his beer.
As life should be.

Lannister, get back out there!

>feats
>friendly hitting you
>friendly pushing you off a ledge
>powerups
4v4s were a mistake

What's the matter

>mains are Raiders and kensei
>daily orders are non-vanguard only

Why they do this? What's the point of restricting heroes like that? It only forces me to add to the endless waves of roaches or whalelards, even if it's just for a few rounds.

>Kensei nerfs
What are you talking about?

I don't understand this mentality. "I can't counter the attack, please stop using it."

I usually type "sorry, did you want me to go easy on you?" in chat which shuts them up

I still haven't settled on one class to grind out rep 3 with so I can open all these boxes. i want to play dress-up dammit

I can see why, since it helps differentiate fighters and makes them more unique.

> want to 2v2 with a friend
> no prestiges for me yet but I'm close on a couple characters
> put up against prestiged players as a common occurence
Is it the matchmaking, my level, or the time we were playing? Because I feel bad for the guy since he was getting stomped every round.

Cant followup a side dash light with an unblockable heavy anymore

>Orochi's zone attack is lightning fast
>LB's zone attack is so slow, you can literally unlock and jog out of it

It took me getting a bunch of classes to rep 1 before settling down.
She's one of the more balanced characters in the rosters so no fear of immediate changes. Plus I like playing girls in fighting games.

Kensei and Nobushi can be Veeky Forums as fuck, given the opportunity.

I actually like those orders because it forces me out of my comfort zone and to start trying other characters and play around with more of the roster. It's how I got started with Nobushi, for example.

Someone post the Lawbringer "go easy" webm

I literally never use the zone attack unless I'm killing minions. No point.

So how do I configure the controller on PC?

It was options.ini, legacygamepads.ini and legacygamepads_user.ini right?

That should be the primary use of every zone attack. Notice how most of the toptiers have a really good zone? Maybe nerf those, see how it changes the classes.

Lawbringer seems really well suited to clearing minions too.

Unrelated, but is it just, or does Nobushi's zone do a lot of damage? I've been playing against her a lot recently and it seems that shit just smacks the hell out of you.

Not that user, either.

Tips for Warden/Kensei?

Speaking of minion clearing who do some classes actually have changing attack animations and a bunch have one animation as the somehow glide on the ground repeating it over and over again? Take Conq and Warlord for example.

>lannister
I've never been so offended

that, or use steam big picture mode (doable even if you dont have the game thru steam by adding it to steam as a non steam game)

there are guides on the reddit, go google it there

>inb4 reddit

i don't post on the site, but there are guides on keybinds there that stick around so why repost them here where they'll disappear in an hour

it is so easy to parry lmao...
and usually i just use my zone and it btfo her

does a bar if you're not bleeding, possibly more if you are

THEN WHY AREN'T THEY ALL THE SAME SPEED
WHY ARE SOME OF THEM SO FAST

I'm not sure what I want on my helmet, actually. Max revenge duration for Shove > top heavy infinites, or minimum so that I can pop it several times in gank scenarios, let alone how useful Exhaustion Recovery is on LB.

LAWDADDY'S LEDGIES

You don't need tips for Warden

I'm at work so don't have time to type out a bunch of kensei tips, but check out the Kensei hero school video by kayla or whatever the fuck his name is. aside from the cringy jokes it was actually really helpful for me starting out

t. rep 5 kensei

Why are some characters removed from viability because they're guard change speed is so slow?

Because Ubishit can't fucking balance.

>Let's not make the most basic thing in the whole combat mechanic the same for all characters, that'll make it more varied!
Who is in charge of this shit?

I know that feel bro.
Sucks that I like playing as the raider, I keep getting my ass kicked by way higher level assassins that are way to fast to counter. I'm not bad against anyone else, as long as the player is close to my own level as well.

man, how do I git gud at this game? I mean I'm not completely horrible, I understand the basics and I've been playing tons.
What gives?

>warden top lights me even though I have my guard in top light
>warden zone attacks me even though I have my guard in left
>they just spam attacks even though I am blocking in the offchance that I try to do something and they get lucky hits in
>they do

FUCK YOOOOOOOOU

>Being kicked 3/4 way through the game 5 times in a row

What's best Weapon stats for Shugoki?

Attack > Defense > Stamina?

i can't touch pk with any of my other attacks as kensei, unless i get a dash gb off or a parry
like ???
some other nobushi was also crying at me to stop light attacking her
?? what do you want me to do, heavy you so you can sit there and parry me? i don't understand

it legitimately infuriates me that peacekeeper and warden's zone attacks are hyper lightning fast, ON TOP OF giving off two fucking indicators
it's borderline unfair

>Thinking Warden needs nerfing

ISHYGDDT

>Round 12/99
>3-8
Custom match?

I used BIG PICTURE to change my controls but the old imputs still got through. I switched RB to X but if you spam RB enough (as you would to Tech) I started doing quick chat as well - which isn't great.

is there a trick to fighting more than one person when they're doing gb's

Knee jerk comment, sorry. I'm going for a silver/white color scheme myself.

>tfw roleplaying as a sea raider when playing as raider in duels

>servers are unreachable at this time
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ye
me and my friends duel a lot, but if there's a third guy we just do a 1v2 brawl custom instead

I'LL DRINK FROM YER SKULL

In case any Lawmen didn't know, your shove cancels out a Warden shoulder charge. Escape the vortex with it.

>max debuff res
GB being techable after a parry because of debuff res is a confirmed bug and its being patched out

>That side light into top heavy
What the fuck

So is the law's ad mortem inimicus guaranteed to hit after a light parry, but not a heavy parry?

yeah but bleed and fire shit really suck

I get that it helps them feel unique, but game balance has to come before aesthetics at a certain point.
You already have things like movement speed and audio cues to differentiate for balance and flavor, but why have something so fundamental to the game mechanics as guard position changing before you've even used an attack be subject to a layer of unnecessary balance.
It just makes those characters who were just that easy to parry even easier for no reason aside from the looks.

Does Lawbringer have any hyperarmor attacks at all?

Without uninterruptible stance like Shugoki has, I think he needs at least one that he can use.

for some reason this patch i can't do it
kind of pissed about it, it was nice to catch people with it and it looks really stylish

Enjoy dying instantly to

why do people complain about PKs again?

What am I in for?

The joke's on you i play warden and im inmune to bleeds

not being able to play the game in 6 minutes