/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5wuo84/mrw_hearthstone_players_will_only_get_two_free/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCSytPi8e5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Discard dragon will be tier 1 in the next expac right guys?!

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5wuo84/mrw_hearthstone_players_will_only_get_two_free/

>MRW Hearthstone players will only get TWO free packs for the new expansion

Again, this stinks of /svg/, so confess it, who of you made this post?

NOT shitposting. actually curious about getting answers:

Am I the only one who sucks so much at the game to the point of having trouble completing the main quests ?

I'm pretty much getting raped on all decks outside of forestcraft (Which is brainless and top tier deck I think).

Some decks like the necromancy deck just seem so weak and gimmicky. Like, the swordcraft deck : got board presence for buffs? Great! Don't have? well all your cards are basically shit now.

Also, aggro seems to be way more of a problem than in past Hearthstone seasons. I see a lot of matches decided on "who can make the most face damage for pressure".

Kill yourself, Reddit cancer.

Dimension Shift is balanced, just go face on them.

>about to win T2
>Bahamut
Every single fucking time

Hey /svg/ anons, do you think that Shadowverse will outlast Hearthstone?

Currently HS model is no longer friendly to f2p players, they only hand 2 packs when a new expansion arrives, and the RNG train continues.
Also they switched to 3 expansions per year with 2 legendaries per class, while leaving the pull ratio unchanged.
With adventures removed, a f2p player no longer can hope to catch up and save gold or make complete collections, is just not possible.
And the meta continues being aggro all the time.

BUT also, there's issues with Shadowverse.
They stopped handing out free packs as frequently.
We don't know and probably won't get free packs for Tempest of the Gods.
And the meta is not slowing down, Daria is still Tier 1, Sword cancer is Tier 1 now.
All the preview cards are cancer control or cancer aggro.

>about to lose in T2
>Bahamut
Phew.

@169920143
>talking about reddit
>talking about hearthstone

Play T2.

Just drop your own baha lmao

>They stopped handing out free packs as frequently.
>source: my ass

>stopped handing out free packs
What??? They just pretty much handed us 1400 free gold and gave us 7 free packs recently.

reminder

Show me best girl.

Why do they keep pushing the discard meme without cards that give you value when discarded like trail of light and luxfang?

Fuck off discord shitface

>We don't know and probably won't get free packs for Tempest of the Gods.
Of course we will, retard.

You can complete most of it with default deck, you should drop some of the worst neutrals from them ASAP though and put in any decent stuff you pulled.

You will see tons of aggro early on since they are far cheaper and easier to build.

Wildfang dragonnewt lethal
2-3 turns of ramped inferno dragon to outlast their removal
Disaster/skull dragons behind imprisoned/reaper until their removal gives out. Reach extended with evo and serpent's force
Serpent force in general turning a leviathan/lightning behemoth that survived into 11-12 face with evo.
Dragonclaw pendants giving all the board clear and burn reach
Whirlwind mage getting +2 per cantrip in Conjuring force
Penguin wizard
Forest gigas face in a combo vs aggro matchup preceded by fairy beast healing it out of burn/storm range
Okami's with Lionel-petal fencer and gemstones-petal fencers
Literally cursed soldier as an aggro closer
Lesser mummy lethals
Arguably impious ressurection helping flood the board with liches. Even worse when they use fucking urd
Centaur vanguard lethals
Rousing step's reach and enabling surviing trade
Warbound cavalier under ambushed cursed general for 7 face
Admiral pushing their board into lethal
Ninja master pushing the ambush board into lethal next turn with an onslaught to clear their ward
2-3 Blade mages giving 6-8 face from hand
Sky sprite and master sage enabling you to pop your board, clear theirs, then lethal in count
Godsteel wings has gotten a fair number of kills in storm haven
Acolyte's light when you banish their third morde and they concede
Yurias bleeding aggro to death
Blood wolf lethals

>early thread cancer

@169920329
not giving you and your shit opinions any (You)s

>with default deck
I never got default decks for classes other than Forestcraft tho

>click link
>see this
kek

>saha effect activate first
wew

Get the FUCK away from her you chuuni faggot

You seem very new.
>Am I the only one who sucks so much at the game to the point of having trouble completing the main quests ?
You'll never be able to easily do dailies until you have a decent deck for every class. This will be a problem for you for a long time, you just have to deal with it.
>Some decks like the necromancy deck just seem so weak and gimmicky. Like, the swordcraft deck : got board presence for buffs? Great! Don't have? well all your cards are basically shit now.
This is really inaccurate.
>Also, aggro seems to be way more of a problem than in past Hearthstone seasons. I see a lot of matches decided on "who can make the most face damage for pressure".
If you are new, the lower ranks are filled with aggro because it's cheap to build, but aggro is not even close to being as much of a problem as it is in HS. If you are seeing a lot of aggro on ladder, you can easily farm them all with control.

>169920329
They literally gave us 1400 free gold last week

No (You) for you

> GBF version
Die

Yeah, player's shit happens first which is why ambling kills you.

>>Am I the only one who sucks so much at the game to the point of having trouble completing the main quests ?
>You'll never be able to easily do dailies until you have a decent deck for every class. This will be a problem for you for a long time, you just have to deal with it.
Oops, I misinterpreted your post. I thought you were talking about daily missions, not the story. The story is not that hard. You can do it with the Default decks, but it will take you a while if you are new. Just build a budget aggro deck for each class and rush the AI down. They usually can't deal with it. Otherwise, just keep trying with the Default decks. I also had trouble with the story when I was starting.

>Am I the only one who sucks so much at the game to the point of having trouble completing the main quests ?
No. The default decks only work up until chapter 5, then you will have to make some modification to progress further.

What's that card on Haven's side?

/169920329

14 packs

damus

you don't understand user there's a demon sealed in his eye

Why is anything blood so fucking shit?

There is an entire tab full of Default decks. When they ask you to select a deck for each story chapter, just press the arrow to the right and you'll see them.

Fine then

>they are not giving more free packs

lul they gave 7 just because of valentine day and more elite gold also new story mode.

What you guys want? almost everyone who started 10 months ago already have all the cards and are just waiting the expansion with 10k of gold.

Damas, enemy followers that attack die at the end of their turn. He's a real turd.

That's only half of the problem. Discard also draws so many cards that running out of deck by turn 10 is a real concern.

>Odin both of her seraphs
>Her brain short fuses and tries to stall a control blood deck

Is there a better feeling?

It just needs more draw in general that doesn't kill it. You're not ahead enough with disco to use counsel outside of topdeck country. If you don't draw rites, you have to uriel it which is otherwise a dead draw. Then you have to overcome two-three power turns of momentum with dogshit.

it was just bait, user

Pls judge me harshly
my.mixtape.moe/ladlcu.webm
Beginner rank :^)

Good games Catarino, unfortunately Daria is my only good deck. Maybe we'll get more even matches one day.

When odin and bahamut are removed from the game?

I regret ever playing blood aggro. Control blood cucks always try to pretend it's not shit but it always will be

No problemo friendo.

I was impressed by the power of Soul Healer deck, stalling carrots was subarashi.

>lul
Delete yourself you underage newfag.

Once haven and daria cancer are nerfed faggot

>in the middle of AA3
>maximum anxiety all the time I'm playing
This game is killing me anons. I want to stop but end is so near.

>17 face t6
Ironwrought guardian nerf when?

Sword have tons of better 2 drops but you played well famalam.

I'm not watching all of it but if you're going 2nd and already have a 1drop and 2drop you need to keep your floral fencer, it's too powerful on curve

Why would Cygames balance the game around B rank?

What if Haven is the nerf to Daria?

Deck sword bro? someone memed me with using that amulet last week

>trade 1/2
>summon quickblader and go face
lmao

It was me two weeks ago. Keep it up user.

I CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

You missed lethal on turn 11. Should have just Dance of Death'd the ward and gone face for the kill.

I'll look through them then.
I see, I got lucky enough to topdeck it on time

Well shit.

Post your grinding jam.
youtube.com/watch?v=rCSytPi8e5U

That is a pretty spicy meme my dude.

>11 win streak

POST DIC

why are haventards always so desesperate to showoff their redundant wins?

How is ladder anxiety even real? It's just a game

>Let's do this right!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

It's pretty shit and I don't have a second light. It's pretty nuuts when it hits value city and you're storming with 4 attack every turn though.

Where is the source on no free Tempest packs?

Where do you think you are?

Because I hate removal so it always feels good when a thick body actually gets somewhere?

At least Diabolic Drain is nice.

Urias or Vampy for leader?

there's none, they'll give us 10 packs like every expansion

reminder to start saving right now

kys dubcuck

claim you're cutefu

claimed

He's shitposting. It'd never happen because they know how much of their playerbase only got x rewards each month and they want people to get a taste of the xpak so they can actually play with the new cards enough to be tempted to whale for the others. We'll get 10 like every other for 1-2 legos to get our dick wet

You can't claim my daughter.

4-1, sorry Luna-chang.

Lost one where I went first against some master guy using sword, could have won but misclicked and removed my lethal wraith's ambush at turn 9, then got raped by Leonidas.

Won the other four, including one master with selector supreme.

The pack didn't even have a gold in it, but I had fun.

MAKE HASTE

claimed

All these!

We can get ToG Packs with the Score Rewards. Due to that, some anons are paranoid enough to think that they'll remove the 10 packs. It's shitposting.

Pretty nutty how much higher cblood's wr is with little to no d-shift or roach around.

I have 3 arthurian thanks for the list famalam

Cavalier is core ramp and there's worse things to wolf than queen

meant to quote

kys weebcuck

>have lethal next turn against a dragoncraft
>get altered meme'd

Well son of a bitch

Claimed.

Mine

You see is your own fault, but you can do it user just believe in me who believe in you.