/wgg/ WarGames General

Steel Division 1944 Edition

paradoxplaza.com/steel-division-normandy-44

>What is this?

This is a general for semi realistic games about war where sensible tactics apply, this includes but isn't limited to.

Wargame: Red Dragon
Steel Division Normandy 44
Men of War Assault Squad 2
Combat Mission

Any cold war or world war 2 strategy or tactic game is welcome here if they can't sustain their own thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/steel-division-normandy-44.968/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steel Division 44 Divsions confirmed:

21st Panzer Division
12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend"
3rd Canadian Infantry Division
101st Airborne Division

Don't forget the Pollacks! And I think they also mentioned Scots so maybe Highlanders?

I would also bet good money that the British 7 Armoured "Desert Rats" will be part of it considering their role in the Battle for Caen

Yes, I think you are right, since the 21st Panzer division was The Afrika Corps, you gotta get all the meme divisions!

Looks like there's also the Free French 2nd Armored Division.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/steel-division-normandy-44.968/

The Forums for Steel Division btw, some pretty interesting threads, paradox moderation team is also a lot better than eugen's so toxicity might be a lot lower.

Obviously Eugen would put in a french division!

Eugen really wants the wehraboo market huh?

RUSE was such a fun game, really glad they're making a spiritual sequel

They've confirmed French as a faction, so yeah.

It's the way to sell WW2 games. But their master US shills are on the forums talking about how the Sherman was the greatest tank ever made as well. It'll be good.

lmao!

So as a slavaboo, who should I play in Steel Division 44? And will I be called a wehraboo or a burger when I talk about how one side is going to be unbalanced?

If somehow you haven't played the Wargame games yet, they're on sale on Steam for pocket change.

Guys remember to bump once in a while, we don't have any shitposting and we are just starting up again.

Weebs constantly bump their waifu threads.

Poles, of course.

I can't believe i didn't think of that.

Since this is Eugen, they will probably keep the same proportions of stats from RD but have them in WW2 setting. So King Tiger 23 Armour 20 AP anyone? JagdTiger 24 armour 23 ap.

Whats your take on values. Is Sherman going to be 10 ap 10 armour and panther 15 ap 15 armour?

>playing Syrian Warfare
>Mission 4
>get T-72AVs
>mfw ATGMs and RPGs are useless

fucking WW2 setting

i want muh fucking BMPTs

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about a german half track with a Pak40

Oh yeah how good is that game actually?

How do I into wargame? I have European Escalation and may grab the others.

Only done the first three missions,and they were kinda hard.

EE is somewhat different from the other ones, every other wargame is basically all Multiplayer. So if you want one only get Red Dragon.

If you didn't see, Steel Division 44 is coming out this year and is the newest in the series set in ww2.

I came back to playing wargame after 3 years. I bought RD on release and got fucking mad on balance issues, then didn't have time to play and after that lost my steam account. I rebought it lately, what should I expect? What is the cheesiest nation now? I'm also mentally stuck in ALB age.

Expect 40% of PACT players to use Yugoslavia
Cheesiest nation rn is Israel
Meta game could be considered more violent than the one in ALB
Naval battles are just "WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BLOB"
Asian nations are underpowered af
And also expect PACT to be OP in tanks
And NATO playerbase is full of faggots
Oh and the chatbox is /pol/ af

EE missions are pretty much trial and error and at the same time tough but also unfair