No pussy saints who turned the other cheek pls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_the_Black
badassoftheweek.com/stmoses.html
www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/classes/rusprimaryolga.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saint Guinefort

Saint Augustine

The one guy who got roasted alive and screamed, "Turn me over already! I'm done on this side!"

Saint Edgar the Edgy

George

Saint Dennis the Defiler

Saint Rupert the Rapist

This, nigga literally killed a dragon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_the_Black

>Moses had a rather difficult time adjusting to regular monastic discipline. His flair for adventure remained with him. Attacked by a group of robbers in his desert cell, Moses fought back, overpowered the intruders, and dragged them to the chapel where the other monks were at prayer. He told the brothers that he didn't think it Christian to hurt the robbers and asked what he should do with them.

Why there is no blaxploitation film about him is something I will never understand.

>No pussy saints who turned the other cheek pls

boy that Jesus guy sure was a pussy wun't he

yee haw let's go deus vult the infidels

I don't remember the saints name, but supposedly he appeared after he died during a battle in the Reconquista and helped fight the Muslims. He's in pic related.

Based St. Lawrence. Talking shit literally to his dying breath. Rome couldn't handle the bants

Looks like Santiago the Moor Slayer.

What about Ambrose? He forced a Roman emperor who just massacred the stadium at Thessalonica (Theodosius) to stay outside of his church and beg forgiveness. He also told the imperial family to fuck off when they tried to build Arian churches in Milan.

He really didn't believe in that whole "turning the other cheek" thing, PBUH.

badassoftheweek.com/stmoses.html

>The four bandits jumped the monk, but he responded by beating their fucking heads in with his bare hands

Saint Moses the Black.

>You can be a horrible and murderous tryant but as long as you force people to become christians you can still become a saint

St. Francis. He liked animals like me.

St. Jude has always been my favorite because his story is kind of comical. People were always afraid to pray to him because they confused him with Judas and he became so lonely that he would go above and beyond for anyone that actually did pray to him, even in the most desperate cases. That is how he became the patron saint of lost causes.

Based Olga:
www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/classes/rusprimaryolga.html

>No pussy saints who turned the other cheek pls
Gee, and I wonder why no one takes Christians seriously on Veeky Forums

Paul

>Saints

That's not how you use that meme.

Why did he kill the last dragon, he knowingly brought about their extinction.

Presumably because the devil is referred to as a dragon in Revelation.

Plus, the dragon he slew was a total dick who demanded human sacrifice.

Sounds like the devil

The correct answer

Moses the Black is pretty badass. Former Bandit turned Saint who kicked the crap out of other bandits and converted them because he felt it wasn't compatible to just kill them.

The Matomoros is indeed based.

But it was the last one. Why not capture it and put it in a zoo.

>lol the empire was suppose to burn, Germanics dindu nuffin
>criminals and the government are basically the same

the original bleeding heart liberal

>The ignored Jude thus became quite eager to assist anyone who sought his help, to the point of intervening in the most dire of circumstances.

That sounds like far more than intercession.

St. Ronald Reagan

Imagine a man at a hospital with an illness. A doctor comes along and performs some crazy surgery that saves the mans life. Who saved the life, the doctor, or god working through the doctor? I would say both, and even if I were to only outwardly thank the doctor I would still be honoring god. In the same way by honoring saints we glorify god.

J U S T I N I A N T H E G R E A T

This needs to be an anime.