Alfa Romeo Giulia Thread

Introducing, the all new, 2017, Giulia. From Alfa Romeo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpEXE2431ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off with your mazda

Nice.

at least its manual

WEW LAD

eheheheh

son, i got some bad news.

excuse me?

Yep, fuck the FCA for not giving us a manual Giulia

Looks like shit senpai

absolutely spicy

NO CHILL
O

C
H
I
L
L

Wtf is that even, I want one

burgers on suicide watch lmfao

>Makes less whp than a 16 year old NA Corvette

youtube.com/watch?v=kpEXE2431ko

I can see why Italy doesn't try to compete.

How long does it take said Corvette to lap Nürburgring?

Not that long. Quicker than that Italian shitbox that's going to break down at least twice or crash...

>implying the cuckvette doesn't overheat and has to limp half the lap
GM fangirls everyone
also I don't see how a pic that shows a Giulia being used for insurance fraud proves anything other than its safety

>CANT EVEN HANDLE THE STRAIGHT ROADS OF AMERICA

How's it supposed to go around a track? I guess that's why they lied about their laptime and HP to the wheels.

>burgers at the wheel
really makes you think

they didn't lie about the lap time, they did tweak the suspension heavily though as you can see in the burgerking run video.
>trusting italians
>ever

>Big thanks to Chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

392whp sounds about right.

To those who have never dynoed their car, there are 3 dynos - DynoJet, DynoPack, and MustangDyno. DynoJet overinflates your numbers the most and MustangDyno underinflates it. So if you dyno 300whp on a DynoJet, expect to dyno 270-280whp on a MustangDyno.

There's also dyno correction factors like STD/SAE/etc. SAE underinflates it some more (about 5-10hp if you have around 300hp). Suppose to adjust for temperature differences or whatever the fuck.

So if we take the 500hp at the crank and apply the 15% drivetrain power loss rule, it's around at 425whp. SAE on (which most dynos have implemented since the mid 2000s) probably drops it to 415whp on a DynoJet. Mustang AWD Dyno loses around another 20whp so we are at 395whp. That's about right.

completely savage jesus christ user