/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Real life waifu edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxU4_pEQtF_QZ2E5NFBsZFZCWW8
mediafire.com/file/ud673g8ch3mesep/Angie Thompson.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=qHsBu-9uwtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for new icons

>Starting a thread with 3DPD
FOOL

Is there any mod that isn't useless?

Namu

Rhoda was the only good mod in this server's history, Mikotoba comes close but they're still miles behind Rhoda.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxU4_pEQtF_QZ2E5NFBsZFZCWW8

For anyone using AO2, these benches will extend to the ground so you a) no longer see floating benches and b) no longer see someone's legs behind the bench if they aren't floating torsos.
They also apparently make scaling the viewport look better or something, I wasn't really paying too much attention to that part since I use the default viewport.
If you're still using 1.8, you can download these and it won't affect you at all since they only show up on AO2 and you'll be ready to transition when the bugs you dislike are fixed.

If these make your chatbox or chat message move around the screen, go into your courtroom_design.ini and change ao2_chatbox = w, x, y, z to match the numbers in chatbox = _____, and also change ao2_ic_chat_message = a, b, c, d to match the numbers in ic_chat_message = ____.
And of course I will put these on the suggestions doc as well, once it's wiped of the old update.

Don't know how Angie passed the poll? Don't like her sprites!
WORRY NO MORE!
mediafire.com/file/ud673g8ch3mesep/Angie Thompson.rar
This replaces her sprites with muto, the AAI2 nurse, so it's easier on the eyes!

>Rhoda
>faked comitting suicide to make people feel bad
>had a hissy fit and deleted a whole bunch of shit when they left for the first time
>good
I'll take incompetent and slow over someone who is a deliberate troublemaker

Mikotoba isn't incompetent.

Hum?
Er...
???

Why even bother?

Just wait until they "quit" again.

Where's the naked lesbians?

Gentle reminder that the new anime is objectively shit.

It was bad before this update, too.

>The meme song is shit
???

anime.mp3 has been shit ever since he became a weekly change. The original was the only good one.

I could post them but I don't want a ding dong bannu.

Then link them, you idgit.

>SOJ case 4
>The prosecutor bullies the defense attorney
>
>The defense attorney "bullies" the witness
>Everyone in the courtroom loses their shit

Why is this allowed?

To the mod squad:

Take Susatomod off update duty. This update and the last is irrefutable proof that they're fucking awful at updating. Multiple botches, a broken folder, a shit anime, and apologies seconds after it went live. Get someone competent to do the updates like Rhoda.

Sincerely, the entire AOV community.

let it go lmao

Because bullying a witness is different from bullying your opposition

This is bait on such a high level that I have to congratulate you.

And to people who don't know the anime music
>Not having played Yakuza
Get on it, that series is fantastic.

Why the fuck are people making such a big deal about a literal fucking meme song. It's like you WANT to be upset over everything.

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I am enjoying this.
I want to see if someone will attempt to rank all anime.mp3 tracks we've had so far.

GET TO THE TOP > The rest

Majima is an artifact level meme. Few people can comprehend it, let alone understand it.

the ones I can remember
original > EEnE > WEEEEEEEELL > breakdown breakdown > yakuza

>Someone can have taste this bad.

>jojoshit
>not stuck to the bottom of the barrel as a greasy mess

what was original again?
Just the AA anime intro?

No, the original predated the AA anime.

Use imgur or something.

TURKEY STRONG!

Anyone remember The One Man Army Greg?

>anzufag

>Adachi changed music to Adac-

youtube.com/watch?v=qHsBu-9uwtA

Redneck Barok testifying in courtroom 1

Post screenhots

small typo in the britania background, witnessempty.png was named witenssempty.png

trucy is so kawaii.

>the judge just passed out on their keyboard

Merely a ruse.

>the keyboard just passed out on their judge

>Wiggler just threw his mother at his game boy

>Elizabeth: dfd ddddfsdklllksdl,d ,

Liz a cute

>Anything odd about (x)?

memes

>What was the mental state of the defendant/caller

>Can you tell me who called?

were there any fingerprints on [evidence that doesn't say anything about fingerprints]?

This kind of shit wouldn't be necessary if witnesses just acquiesced when faced with contradictions.

But it's always "But did you account for "thing you could only know from the detective."

I'd finger Kay

Autism Kay?

I'd tie autism Kay up and then Indict her all night long.

Who is your favourite AA husbando, /aog/?

Godot

Payne.

Hell format Witch Trial at 3PM EST

w-who is this

What is "hell format"

Hell format mimics an actual AA style case. We combine Investigations phases with normal Trial phases, over the course of 3 separate days.

How long does a Hell case take in general?

I have no idea.

A Turkish tranny.

cmon dude
its a she obviously

I'm not joking.

Why is everyone on here so obsessed with trans people?

Can you atleast link me the source

Because there are a few transgender people here and it's easy to make jokes and hate about them given the current climate of some fucktards on twitter and youtube, insulting people that don't understand the whole concept or the decision itself (which is normal).

Take also into account the general understanding of the subject on Veeky Forums and you have an uneeded and irrational hatred on trans people.

>don't understand the whole concept or the decision itself (which is normal).
Hold on m8 are you saying the concept is normal or not understanding it is normal

You'd think we'd have a format where we run an investigation phase and a court phase per realtime day, per number of witnesses. We'd agree a time to meet up and run a bit at a time.

Not understanding is normal if you didn't spend time wondering about these things. The only people that would obviously know are transgender (and even then I can safely say some of them are deillusional and uninformed), so it's normal that in general, people don't understand.

Which is why it's a disservice that SJWs bully and directly attack everyone on twitter. Anything SJWs touch directly deteriorates the actual cause, or in this case it deteriorates the reputation of transgender people overall, which is completly fucking stupid.

It's weird to see an reasonable argument on here.

nvm i got the source

its a turkish cosplayer and its not a trap

Why do you have a name on?

Makes just the right kind of people disproportionately, entertainingly upset.

Also lets people track maps/massive a little more easily.

Speaking of, does anyone know how to scale the background of the character select screen in AO2? It's broken in massive only because the actual char_select entry in the .ini seems to handle the character selection window size, not the background scaling. It doesn't change how it's used at all, but it looks pretty ugly having very oversized spaces behind the characters.

He thinks editing an ini suddenly makes him hot shit.

What ini?

Around the time of a normal case if the lead DA is competent, as in about 6-8 hours.
Average would be around 9-10 hours otherwise. If really bad it could be longer.

Why the fuck should we CARE about if someone thinks themselves man or woman in AO?
We are lawyers, our gender is law.
Societal norms and oddities do not matter if they have no baring on putting a murderer in jail.

Are you people all trying to make this something it's not? It was just a comment that always gets said about Anzu being a trap.

So desperate for attention.

Butz

>one boob is huge
>the other is flat
>everything is fucked to bits
what a shit drawing

Her tits are fake anyway, probably deflated.

OBJECTION!

If Mia's tits were fake...

HOW COME MAYA GETS THEM WHENEVER SHE CHANNELS HER?!

This is irrefutable proof that Mia Fey's tits are 100% authentic!

Actually wright, the ancient Egyptians believed one would keep the things they were buried with, so if she had implants...logic dictates he spirit would as well.
Checkmate, Wright.

OBJECTION!

Mia is from a Japanese game, and there are no Egyptian influences!

Double checkmate, Edgeworth.