General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/101426089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make sweet love to Ignis!

>tfw I was considering pulling on tonight's banner because of the VII torment CM but then I mastered it anyway

I still don't have any native VII medicas though should I be worried anytime soon

I think this is the poor mans cecil many have. I swap accessories to help against statuses depending what shit is coming but yeah. No TMRs here so this is my usual setup with 4x 15%hp. Not potted.

I have another cecil in the works, LB leveling and that. Is that tryhard category or should i go for it? I have not invested too much into him (3* 9/10lb)

mobile fags should get their own thread .

What would be the point of RK, BE, and Mobius getting their own thread? And do you really think these threads could stay alive without them?

if we roll for jobs we can stay alive without mobage

I won't lie. I pretty much hate everyone who goes and says shit like "BAWWW FINAL FANTASY ISN'T FINAL FANTASY ANYMORE" or "WTF NO FINAL FANTASY HAS BEEN GOOD SINCE [Insert Game Here] THIS IS AN OBJECTIVE FACT [Insert] personal reasons why I don't like the games] or my personal favorite "[Insert game] would be better if it wasn't called Final Fantasy"

They're all good in some way even if you don't like them.

Why does Yun have to travel across the screen 4 goddamn times whenever he attacks. Like, the monster's dead dude, c'mon, everyone's waiting. And I hear Queen has a 10 attack animation or some shit. This grind's gonna be tedious.

I don't care for this feeling

But luckily new event is almost here

13 was the game that almost killed the series. Almost Spirits Within levels of disaster, confirmed repeatedly by SE staff members.

STOP FUCKING SAYING THIS, THIS THREAD WAS MADE BEFORE MOBAGE DISCUSSION, THIS THREAD WAS ALIVE BEFORE MOBAGE DISCUSSION, AND THE THREAD WOULD CONTINUE TO BE ALIVE WITHOUT MOBAGE DISCUSSION. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE MOBAGE THEN YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR VERY LONG.

WTF NO FINAL FANTASY HAS BEEN GOOD SINCE FINAL FANTASY XV

You need to prevent petrify.
Before finishing Aegis Shield I had a Gold Armlet.
Materias are all HP+15%, maybe I should drop one for a dual cast.

There are levels of survival that we are prepared to accept. I still remember the drought following the banishment of lp user. We will not die if phone posters leave.

That doesn't have anything to do with people saying "No FF game has been good since then" or "If it was titled something else it would be better" or saying "FF hasn't been FF since that point. It was a shit game, but that's a different point and a different discussion. It's still an FF game, it wouldn't have done any better if it wasn't titled FF, and it being shit has no bearings on the rest of the games as they're still AAA games with a certain amount of quality that they still uphold except XIV 1.0 but that's also another story

no it wasn't

XIII put it in a wheelchair but XIV pre-ARR was the one that actually nearly killed the series.

>No it wasn't
Are you trying to say my memories of the beginning were implanted into my brain, you son of a bitch?

If final fantasy dies off will there be room for phantasy star to come back?

Again, it entirely depends on what type of events are coming. Of course if there is going to be a boss with petrify, gold armlet goes in without saying. Dont know what gilgamesh trial holds but that shit is probably going to be nasty, so Dualcast could do well there. Hol up tho, that much hp without no hp accessories? Thats pretty sugoi fham.

would it better to drop force armor and give him something like Maximilan?

i'm glad they they are doing VII in parts, it's harder to fuck up a portion of a game then the whole thing all at once.
battle system will probably still be crap

why is zell such a fucking faggot?

Reminder that mobages, whether you like them or not, provide a constantly updated topic of discussion that prevents the thread from devolving into some weird /soc/ and waifu cesspit like certain other generals.

he's german

>Zell
>A faggot
>A fucking faggot
Fuck off, Zell is literally the best character from that game.

Like /lolg/.

it's in mmo hell, which is the circle of hell just above mobage hell

makes sense

He's just a dork. All the best FF characters are dorks.

Your cecil has 100DEF more than mine, i'd kill for that number. Maximiliam sounds nice and could help him soaking multiple hits better... or i hope there is not "diminishing returns" for too high DEF?

Then again cecils natural SPR is quite low but he never had problems surviving magical attacks due to his high HP.
You certainly have good amount of gear variety to choose and experiment around.

whenever i need to be reminded that there are worse things to be i look at sc2g

I hope Tifas Tifa's are top notch in the remake.
>tfw you'll never get a barkeeper qt gf

it's gonna be the exact same shit as 15

That's not selphie

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

The only FF blogger.

Threadly reminder that all Vayne Solidor relics should be 8*.

She'll be remade flat as to appease the SJWs and progress the world of women in video games just like they did to Lara Croft. She also won't be a fist fighter, she'll be a privilege fighter who uses her powers of cis repulsion to kill all men.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor has a micropenis.

>muh SJW boogeyman

Why is an 8 year old boy the most qualified to jump into alternate dimensions and defeat building sized monsters or mass murderers? Who thought sending a child in there was a good idea?

young enough to be brainwashed

i hope we get some different clothing as the game goes along.
having her in snow bunny attire on the northern continent would be a nice touch.
also barrets sailor suit

I hope we'll be able to go through the whole game with Cloud in drag.

>or i hope there is not "diminishing returns" for too high DEF?
High DEF over HP is only good for long battles, otherwise prioritize HP, I'd keep Force Armor because the slight element mitigation and extra SPR helps

yes

I started to see it that way as well and they should have time to make the gameplay better and polish it for when it matters
The only bad thing would be the story but I already know it pretty well so whatever

I wonder how the honey bee inn and the crossdressing will go over with all of the gay rape. Since it's the nips hopefully they won't give a shit about the potential controversy there could be.

N-no dont say that. Dont tell me nips have that SJW culture over there. I hope not.

paid dlc

>once you take away honeybee inn, crossdressing, and add genesis and sephiroth's one wing, you realize that ffvii is actually a very generic jrpg

She'll talk Sephiroth down and have the first trans species gender wedding, while they kill all the cis scum

It's simple, Dr Mog doesn't need to pay a young intern like Tyrone and he will still do it. Getting professional help would be expensive

>he thinks rape is funny
>he plays video games to watch rape scenes

Kek

the only thing that keeps it from being considered generic is all the batshit goofy stuff that you can do in the game.

JRPGs without goofy stuff are rare though.

Its how david cage keeps his audience

They don't really that much but FF is worldwide now so they may try to smooth things out for the rest of the rest of the world since they're one of the most popular faces of video james
>Once you take away everything that keeps it from being generic, it becomes generic
What did they mean by this?

The Cloud drag scene will get cut out, you heard it here first. I just dont think it will go through considering how the gaming world n stuff was 20 years ago. I think it was more excusable back then with the block lego graphics and that.

Oh yeah, forgot force armor also boosts elemental resistances.

yeah those three or four threads before RK launched were the best

yeah but vii seems to take it to another kind of level.
the best part is later on when you think about it and realize how out there some of that stuff actually was.

I didnt mean rape. I meant fat cows complaining of oversexualizing tifa and their possible influence on tifas tifa's size.

>Tfw you won't be able to see AAA quality traps
This general is only like a year to two years old. RK was already worldwide by that time.

Looking at breasts is rape, user. You're not a digital rapist are you?

>the slapfight on top of sister ray will be retconned into a high action fist fight
How would you feel about this?

cloud is THICC

Guardian's Authority is better than HP+15%.

It doesn't give you the big fancy numbers, but it has the same effect with a lower amount of healing needed.

Star Ocean X FFBE collab WHEN?

N-no, i j-just appreciate female beauty even if digital ;_;. Speaking of, is digital rape a thing in America whatever that means. Im a EUcuck so this stuff is new to me.

That would definitely be a totally positive change to the story though it probably wouldn't make much sense. Not that the slap fight made sense either.
You've never seen this? youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
>Tfw the original video has long long since been taken down because of the amount of dislikes it always gets even if people reupload it

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/101426089

Hey, is that user who was thinking about carrying me through Ba'Gamnan Normal around? Or if not, anybody else willing to carry me through my first raid?

Why has nobody mentioned this mog taking a shit on your team?

I guess I totally forgot when it started but I'm still not wrong about it being alive before mobile games were in the OP and discussed in the thread even for 10 threads or so.

yeah maybe

>Cloud is best boy and best girl at the same time
Why is he so perfect?

Kek, i think i have seen this once way back i dont remember. US is fucked up, its like looking for "problems/issues" that aren't there. Virtual rape, really?
And >implying women play GTAV - much less online.

Host a room, if it's just the lower MP fights you'll probably only need 1 or 2 other anons

Good because slap fights look stupid anyway.

I love how she says the graphics are so good it's almost real while there the character is just standing there in idle pose, both are still fully clothed and all the while a traffic cone floats over it's head

I always thought the slap fight was retarded since Tifa should have just knocked Scarlet the fuck out immediately.

I can help
Host a room

Do not imply lewd, rude, and likely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

I know! Its like saying BE isnt an ugly game!

i don't think it's supposed to look dignified.
tifa, despite being able to break most people over her knee, still acts like a woman and get's into a petty slap fight.

At the end of the day its dudes keking their asses off online, while some apache-assaulthelicopter-identifying womyn is trying to make it a woman problem.

>I just got called a hipster for saying Kefka isn't that great of a villain, what the fuck? The guy thought I was some Sephiroth worshipper or whatever, even though I said that Sephiroth isn't that great either. I said the best FF villain is Kuja or Vayne.

Ha ha! Time for Ultra soul breaks!

Tbh when i first saw a 3d render of Kefka i thought of Ronald McDonald.

I still think the best villian in any ff game is Marche from FFTA. But I also find most every story in ff games boring or poorly written. You're right about Kefka, and sephiroth really was just mommy issues

I swear to god if even ONE of you fucks rolls on this trap banner

>or Vayne