Have a cutie

Soon, friend. Very soon.

What are their weapons?

Who cares Tanith is better.

Everyone loves Oliver more than you

Why is Lissa such an underrated waifu?

I like Hana

Cumming in Sanaki's MOUTH!

Any reason to let Lex keep the Return ring?

Good because I love Oliver more than anyone.

YES!

I love this woman over Oliver!
Sigrun in Heroes when

I love Hana!

I hope we get a Dawn Brigade focus soon. I'd really like to have Edward, Aran, and Nolan on my team

I deliberately chose this thread over the Donnel thread because I hate Donnel. Although I hate Henry just as much... In fact, I hate Awakening in general.

Sounds like its time for a new thread

>tfw you thoroughly enjoyed Fates but can't stand Awakening

I love Ryoma!

>ban hackers from making friends
Who needs friends when you can have waifus and husbandos.

Literally cannot comprehend this everything Awakening does "wrong" Fates does x100000 worse

Go back to sleep delphisage

Finished Conquest (Hard) and Birthright (Lunatic). Should I play Revelations? I heard a lot of bad things about it, like shitty gimmicky maps, awful unit balance, a smaller party limit despite double the roster, and a story that makes even less sense than the other two games.

If I do play it, which difficulty? Birthright Lunatic was too easy, and endgame just threw dozens of reinforcements at you. Conquest Hard had 10/10 map design

Listen up fucker, good taste but Sigrun is my wife. I'm not gonna let Heroes shitposters pretend like they've liked Sigrun for years like I have.

I will fight you all to the death for Sigrun and genocide all other Sigrunfags so I'll be the only one.

In my defense, I've owned FE9 since 2006 and loved her ever since. I think I have a right to love her unlike all the Heroesfags, but I won't fight you, she's your wife, no argument there.

As someone that actually kinda enjoyed Rev and considers it a guilty pleasure the game only really starts to get somewhat enjoyable once you hit the Valla chapters, which were actually pretty good.

Everything else is true though.

Pick one girl to fuck and send the other 2 girls to the fat old men.

Azama is laughing at your waifu! What do you do?

I feel the opposite, but opinions etc.

I just find the game really boring to play through, and those reinforcements are annoying on a first play through and you don't want to restart the map.
It's definitely inferior to Conquest's gameplay but it's not as bad as some are making it out to be. The unit balance sucks, but Revelations allows you to grind (like Birthright) so you can always just give up some time and fix the units yourself. It's not that big of an issue, just kind of annoying.

Jo.

Fuck the rest.

Tacomeme +res/-def

q55m1uqabeeu7nC3inc5htz8zpw75budp2v1gBd2
1869c44a0c50ff3d

>Pick one girl to fuck

I want to MARRY Joshua!

Ike should be coming out soon.

Heanius

>Eirika
>Takumi in a dress
>Codelia in a pirate outfit

>Awakening and Fates were the only games where female characters had more total votes than male characters
Really makes you think.

If you can't take Ephraim and Innes at the same time then what's the point?

>Should I play Revelations?
Don't. It's a waste of money. Even if you pirate it, it's a waste of your time.

Everything you've heard is true and worse than you think it is. Do not play it. Do anything else instead.

Think about what?

>Lv.40 or higher
These fucking Lunatic quests man. Last one was almost doable but tedious for me.

>Awakening and Fates got almost half the votes of the entire series
Really excites the electrons...

They also had 50/50 male/female cast, unlike all the prior games.

Also waifufags gonna waifufag.

Henry and Olivia are in love.

>Wrys never showed up in the OVA
It would've gone from 'not bad' to 'fucking excellent best of all time' if Wrys was around.

So is Micaiah a pedophile or is the fact that she is surrounded by young stripling males just a coincidence?

Have you remembered to declare your love to Severa today?

Severa would not like my bloodied wisdom toothless mouth

Does anyone have that alternate version of Marth's portrait from Fire Emblem 1 where he has that ''is this nigga serious''-look? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

can i reclass you into being an archer /feg/

I already am.

Micaiah (colorless) with Thani, effective vs cavalry and armor. Darting Blow, Ardent Sacrifice and Bonfire.

Edward (red) with Caladbolg, -1 skill CD. Reprisal, Defiant Attack and Desperation.

Leonardo (colorless) with Lughnasadh, +4 speed when attacking. Death Blow, Knockback and Cancel.

Nolan (green) with Tarvos, +4 defense when attacking. Smite, Wings of Mercy and Spur Atk.

Micaiah isn't a pedo. Don't believe Crimean propaganda.

Is there another unit effective against infantry besides Kagero?

Thanks buddy. Mind telling me where you got it?

Wherever I look I can only find the default sprites, none of the variations.

>Hackers killed /feg/ again

Great, Drill and the tripshits will rejoice.

Thracia 776 has 0 characters in the top 100.
Really makes you die on the inside.

The former.

I had to sit and stare at two /feg/s to determine which one was more active to post Ike in, congratulations you won.

Get out, Sothe. Go back to being raped by your pedo cradle thief.

Not yet. There might be other "poison" weapons later on with that effect eventually though, I'm still surprised they didn't just give her the Sting Shuriken(extra damage vs. armors), maybe they thought it was too strong or something.

Kagacucks on suicide watch.

I saved it from here. I have no idea where it's originally from.

Link source

Does it matter what level your units are when you merge them?

just wait for the next series-wide poll after fire emblem echoes: shadows of thracia comes out

>colorless mage

I predict she'd be blue

Soon™

Literally groomed for sex

No, only unit rarity matters, fusing same rank(or higher) into same rank(or lower) allows for extra stats, though if both aren't rank 5 those bonuses are lost on rank up in exchange for reducing the upgrade cost by the amount of feathers the spent unit is worth.

It's from that one FE1 let's play that also spawned the "DOGS WILL CHOKE THIS POINT" and "no, sire" memes
It's in the pastebin somewhere I think

>Hector is good
(lol

I want to be Micaiah so that I can kiss that tummy.

I see. Thanks bud.

>my anti-armor unit can kill an armored unit
Really got my noggin joggin

>dogs
Fuck, I meant Doga

I hope so, Kagero can OHKO major threats but aside from her weapon she's pretty meh

>a unit made for killing a certain type of unit kills that unit
Unreal

>4* Hector

(lol

q55m1uqabeeu7nC3inc5htz8zpw75budp2v1gBd2
1869c44a0c50ff3d

+hp/-res Fae
Neutral Lucina

>"DOGS WILL CHOKE THIS POINT"
Funny how the enemy become unable to progress when their lead attacker becomes a statue.

Wait, but it's not a custom sprite, right?

I'm pretty that's actually in the game?

Subhuman Maris is cute, for a subhuman

>Trying to explain to a friend why Lugh is better than Lilina

>He still doesn't get why he's the best mage and insists that Lilina is better because "75% Mag growth bro!"

How fucking dense do you have to be to not understand that 20x2>30x1, Jesus Christ

are you single