Spotted in my uni, what car is this?

spotted in my uni, what car is this?

Looks like a gt turbo.

Some kind of weird Dodge Stratus

subaru wrx

Peni Pulsar. A Twitching Richard in britbong.

kek

Mazda 323 GTX

nope

I know, I'm funposting. They're just pretty similar looking.

It's a 4th gen Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

GT TARBO EP82 FIRST/SECOND GEN NIGGA

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo.

1.3 turbo, standard about 130hp and can get to (190hp-200hp with relatively little cash thrown at it (1 bar on the standard turbo)

Good fun.

Mine is also a GT Turbo, but a Mk3 (quadlights, no full rear garnish on the bootlid), although it does have quite a bit of exterior bits added on.

Oh shit man, that's basically exactly what I want. Too bad they're not very common here, I've been tossing up between this and an Integra

Oh, and depending on how specced they were from factory in terms of electric sunroof etc, they were 860-890kg dry.

Bit of a hilarious car to chuck about really. Never going to contend with the Civics with IRS as these have a rear beam, but once you get coilovers, refresh the 20+ year old bushes and so on, they'll be fine.

Mine is running 164bhp @ 0.7bar standard turbo (need to get fuelling sorted to run 1 bar otherwise they lean out and hit fuel cut), and I managed a 14.8 quarter mile with plenty of room to go faster.

bretty nice car yo

There's also the newer (and some people may argue better looking, but they're wrong :p ) Glanza V. Much more choice of aftermarket exterior bits to throw on (Varis, Livesports etc), but the different exterior body design aside, they are literally the same car underneath, except a little heavier due to ABS, airbags. The turbo produces more torque to offset that however so the difference is negligible.

Too bad we can't import them. Only EP82s are around and they're scarce. Always thrashed to shit too

10x cooler than any civic i've ever seen

Id rather walk

T. Fattie

>hamplanets
>doing anything that could even remotely be considered exercise