Would AWD/ 2WD be useful on a track motorcycle or is it really only an asset to off roaders?

Would AWD/ 2WD be useful on a track motorcycle or is it really only an asset to off roaders?

sadly no
awd = pigfat

>Gmcuck so triggered by op he posts fake lap times
Lmao, daily reminder the nissan NISMO skyline r35 gtr is the world's fastest (volume) production vehicle (at the nurburgring)

I thought that was the Huracan.

Meanwhile the 918....

Why is it fake laptimes? Is it because it doesnt fit with you sub-tier shit posting? Get some new material.

t. pushcuck

>And again he cant t. right

Thanks for letting us know you're a pushcuck. Again.

>>>/reddit/

if he didn't claim fake how would we know hes triggered?

Gtr beat the cuckvette in two head to head comparisons
Anything else I just label as fake, because it either is (gm taking their car back with non factory specification suspension and traction control settings after losing and making motortrend retest it for example) or comparisons between lap times set over a year apart.

Buthwtaveer, lap times don't even matter when the shitvette overheats after two laps and needs to go into the pits

>two

Suuuure.
Is that why it got smoked at lightning lapped by the z06 and in road and drivers comparison with the 911 tarbo?

>Anything else I just label as fake
So like GTR's nurburgring time with a prototype package????

Stay assblasted.

t. pushcuck
found the butthurt gm fangirl

No because the nismo isn't modified. the z06 was modified by gm at willow. stay btfo fangirl

this post caused a massive prolapse

What about the Comparisons between nurburgring times set over a year apart? not him btw

too heavy for motorbike probably

>nismo wasnt modified
So why did they use a prototype package that wasn't even on sale?

>muh big willow
You do realize they were developing that setup even before the test yes?

Stay asspained

>lightning lap
Gtrs lap time was from the previous year Lmao, thanks for proving my point

Top gear red bull ring test and the motortrend willow test
Gtr won both head to heads fair and square
Deal with it

>prototype package that wasn't even on sale
You mean the n attack trim? It's available dip shit, it's like the z51 and z06
Or is the z06 a prototype model as well? Lmao Gmcucks are so funny when they go into full desperation mode

>prezo now describing the state of his ass
LOL

The c7 doesn't have any nurburgring times to compare nigger, because the unreliable pieve of shit either crashes or goes into LIMP MODE half way through, Roflmao!

>be weeb
>american cars a shit
>gtr gets btfo by pushrods
>fabric of existence threatened
>slip into years of denial

literally cannot make this up

>dreaming about prezos ass

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

No, i'm talking about comparing (any) nurburgring times set a year apart with (any) other.

>muh previous yer
>thinking they made any changes
>muh TV

Still gets smoked around almost every track by the z06.
Stay asspained.
>Not even the top line corvette
You guys are in for the day of the rope soon kek

>N-Attack
>wasn't even on sale or announced for the run
>nismo even said it was specifically built for just this run.
>needing a complete rebuild of the car just to use the package
>False equivalency to the z51 and z06

wew. I see you're severely desperate. It's quite funny actually. Nissan has been known for using shady cars at the ring.

>obsessed
Yes, yes you are. BTFO.
>gtr gets btfo by pushrods
[citation needed]

reminder than the gtr is faster than any stock production gm around the Nurburgring. gm btfo

>alphonse is sperging this hard

as expected :^)

>needing a specialty built car
>using shady tactics
>day of the noose is upon you

Sit tight. Its gonna be announced very soon.

>he's this obsessed with me
in stitches

it's a factory vehicle. the same thing as the z06 version of the corvette. sperg more.
>day of the noose is upon you
reminder that the zr1 will lose to the ford gt

the gtr? thers only one i thought there where 38 variaents

>Ferd
Now I see we're moving goalposts. What makes you so sure if it can barely beat a 488?

>factory vehicle
>take it to another factory to get it rebuilt spending another 50k
>still slower than a off the shelf z06

Wow

>this is what gm fangirls believe
the gt is faster than a 488 and 675lt
lol
>triggered pushcuck jumping through hoops
You can buy it off the factory floor. sperg more.

>Gm fangirls In full assmad denial mode
>showing everyone they are retarded underage polkiddies with their day of the rope bullshit
Lmao They must really be mad

Daily reminder the gtr has beat the corvette in every head to head, willow and red bull
Daily reminder the gtr is faster than any street legal American car around the nurburgring
Daily reminder it is also faster than any street legal American car at Goodwood
Daily reminder that fake lap times from backwood American tracks aren't even relevant because the cuckvette will just break down on the second lap, letting the gtr win by default
Daily reminder the cuckvette can't even complete a lap of the nurburgring it is so unreliable

Oh, and daily reminder a broken gtr running in fwd only mode is faster around la sarthe than a full on race trim corvette featuring a non production engine
Lmao try damage control that one

no one is obsessed with you, nigger :^)

nice thread there is exactly ONE guy on topic
i think it's too heavy and complicated for now
but maybe with some kind of electric motor in the front wheel it can work
and it will always be useful for straight line acceleration

now now. prezo is spilling assblood everywhere. give him his cooldown lap.

>gm fangirls ragequit

Except for you following him around everywhere Lmao
A bull can't exist without a cuck, and you are the perfect little redneck white boy for Our Lord Alphonso

>when my stalkers aren't dreaming about my ass they're pretending to be me

>no! it wasn't me!
damage control initiated, lel

No, it adds too much weight and the only time the front wheel is weighted enough to use it is under braking and when the bike is already going flat out.

>gets btfo
>runs away for an hour to nurse his booty
>comes back hoping the mean bullies have left so he can project, damage control and whatever else
Lmao, every single thread. It's like clockwork

This, sorta.

Bikes are already MORE than grippy and powerful enough to pull wheelies and stoppies. That means grip isn't the limit, it's the dynamics of a motorcycle that are fucking you up.

Motorcycle tires are unbelievably grippy especially for the light weight they're dealing with; driving both wheels would just add weight without any discernible acceleration advantage, and obviously a handling/braking disadvantage.

The only time it might make any sense whatsoever is in a drag-racing bike with the extremely stretched frames, but even then it would only help with the first 60ft then it's a disadvantage.

Goddamn I have been riding for years and I can't wrap my head around how this would do on the track. I imagine that it would only make a difference if you suck at keeping a steady roll on the throttle through curves, instead of potentially losing the front tire you would...uhh...keep going or something? Outside of curves it would just cause more drive train efficiency losses.

bump

i completely regret not picking a different OP picture
thanks for the serious anwers

this is already a problem with E bikes with hub motors
FWD is very bad when going up hill
it would need to be carefully balanced with power delivered to the back wheel

what if it had an electronically controlled clutch diff?
desu i'm just wondering what would a "GTR" bike (aka the most complex, fun be damned, computerized/automated) equivalent would be (2wd/2ws, parallelogram hub-centric steering, electronically controlled clutch split)