/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread For (you) edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157891026603/taosobm-part-iii
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157920169319/ishimarus-unexpected-visitor
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157916236119/gonta-and-mahiru-friendship-event
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157911304669/shirogane-fukawa-and-peko-friendship-event
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157907461149/toujou-celes-and-hanamura-friendship-event
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157905255419/harukawa-and-nanami-friendship-event
bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156404402294/ndrv3-omake-mode-maizonos-christmas-with-naegi
bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156305557179/ndrv3-omake-mode-close-partners-dialogue
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157923324359/mahiru-photographs-the-scavenger-hunt
bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156350078989/komaedananami-omake-mode-interaction
valwinz.tumblr.com/post/157923699851/some-icons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Let's start this thread with cancer jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157891026603/taosobm-part-iii

The robot is cute!

Been busy with other stuff and I don't check the thread as often anymore, but I'm still around sorta. Here's to Miu, my man.

Looking forward to it!

Don't

Kaede's favorite thing is keyboards!

Cats

Happy Birthday Toko!

Posting best girl!

She loves all Keyboards!

>HaruMaki has also developed a sense for telling when Akamatsu is around. For instance, whenever she feels an inexplicable tingle of warmth in her shoulder blades and Saihara begins to blush, she knows Akamatsu is holding her from behind.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157920169319/ishimarus-unexpected-visitor
>Kokichi Ouma: What? Did I seriously surprise you? Oh, that’s sad~, I should know I love you, Ishimaru-chan~.

I want to kidnap Amami and mindbreak him so I can turn him into my Sex Slave!

and people then come here believing anything Ouma says

is she writing fics again ?

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157916236119/gonta-and-mahiru-friendship-event
>Mahiru Koizumi: Well, I might be a bit too soft… but you’re still much better than any tactless boy.

>I hope things go well with your goal of becoming a gentleman. Work hard so you can become a good role model for the other boys, ok?

I ship it.

I want to beg Tulpaman for sex, even if I have to pretend to be his dead neesan in order to get his beautiful, thick dick in my pussy. I want him to treat me below human, insulting me at every opportunity and bullying me to watch me suffer, which is a big turn on for him. Since I am his little slut, he wouldn't even grant me the pleasure of killing me to befriend his sister, he'd keep me around only to use me as his personal cum dumpster and an outlet for his anger and depression. He would also deliberately compare me to his neesan, saying that I'll never be as pretty and beautiful as her while denying me the orgasm that I so desperately need.

(1/178)

I don't even care if this is a bigger memepair than Saihara x Kiibo how the fuck do people draw this

Cute

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157911304669/shirogane-fukawa-and-peko-friendship-event

(5/178) when?

Tenmiko happy ending!

>(1/178)

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157907461149/toujou-celes-and-hanamura-friendship-event

>HaruMaki has also developed a sense for telling when Akamatsu is around. For instance, whenever she feels an inexplicable tingle of warmth in her shoulder blades and Saihara begins to blush, she knows Akamatsu is holding her from behind.

Jess self inserting as Akamatsu is so pathetic.

Honestly the best I got is self insert because there's really no explanation for this.

>Teruteru Hanamura: Butlers aside… I don’t think you’ll find any better chef than me, you know?
>Aaaaaaah, Celes-san, I could devote my life to serve you dutifully day and night and night and day~.
>Celestia Ludenberg: As I was stating… This is exactly the part that…
>… MAKES ME WANT AWAY FROM YOU, DIPSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!
>Teruteru Hanamura: Ooooooohhhhmmmmm! Yell harder~!
>Kirumi Toujou: Sir and madam, shouting in the cafeteria is not a good idea.
>Teruteru Hanamura: Aaaaaaannn! Scold me harder~!
Teruteru never ceases to amuse me.

Him and Ouma have the best reaction images in V3.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157905255419/harukawa-and-nanami-friendship-event
This event is surprisingly cute. Maki is really better as a caregiver than an assassin.

Can't wait to see when she gets cucked by Momota.

Teruteru is a madman who cannot be controlled. He even tries to claim Shinguji as his loved one in one of his events

I will take my leave here

Please fucking tell me they finally:
C R A C K E D T H E C O D E

My waifu is too cute!.

NEVER EVER happy ending

Not sure if a legit sprite rip or something that someone made transparent...

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156404402294/ndrv3-omake-mode-maizonos-christmas-with-naegi

I wonder if user is still going to write that Teruteru/Shinguji aphrodisiac lewdfic

>exhaling white breath
What a slut

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156305557179/ndrv3-omake-mode-close-partners-dialogue

ARE NORMIE SPRITES FINALLY IN SIGHT?

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157923324359/mahiru-photographs-the-scavenger-hunt
Mahiru has two interactions with him. She might as well be practically riding his dick at this point

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/156350078989/komaedananami-omake-mode-interaction

Is the wait finally over?

Can I finally bask in hatless Hoshi?

>Korekiyo Shinguuji: …Actually, if you take a photo with me, it Might really become a spirit photography.

Absolutely based.

>However, you need to follow some procedures to feel their presence. A dead related to you might be… standing by your side, you know?

By procedures he means BDSM torture

The salt in the tags though.

>"Why do people even request shinguuji stuff?"
Kek

Don't get your hopes up user. I doubt they've been ripped

I hope so

>i regret doing this one
>nothing but bad chapter 3 memories
>why do people even ask for Shinguuji stuff
You can't make that shit up

W h e r e d i d y o u g e t t h i s

Why are you like this to us?

From DR3 staff book.

alright guys, redpill me on comun, i don't keep up with translator drama

Why does he hate tulpa so much?

Spic
valwinz.tumblr.com/post/157923699851/some-icons

Would you?

At least he's translating things instead of writing shitty fanfics.

Kiibo's creepy eyes in the VR world make sense but this.....

>At least he's translating things instead of writing shitty fanfics.

Jess.png

Something about religion idk

Oh yes.

Insulted his religion

It's why he hates Angie too, to a lesser extent - also because of rape and brainwashing

Iruma I'm not sure

Can valwin rip the normie sprites?

He hates pervs

He has the game, so yes

>still didn't get to chapter 2 murder
I mean I know she works and all but damn

Hope x Detective is the best!
Self-insert and maybe that her favorite thing is keyboards I guess? Shipping doesn't really make sense but I think it's pretty boring without chemistry still.

>Implying Valwin would stop being a hentai fag for 5 seconds to assist us

She got to it and said that Kirumi is an obvious culprit because CAFE MENU PAIRING.

Does she knows about Kaito and Maki lol ?

updates from the press conference?

And yet Junko is one of his favorite characters
Really makes you think

They still get some cute stuff though. I'm generally just pro-Ahoge trio.

More like Delusional

Can't wait to see her posts like "oh, Maki said that she loves Kaito, what a beautiful friendship, she totally loves him as a friend" Or "AU where Kaede's ghost possesses Kaito and that's why Maki said she loves him"

She's probably going to do the latter.
Jess's delusions know no bounds.

No more..

Get in line.

What ships does Hoshi have besides with Kirumi?

I wish I could trade the crack Shinguji x Gonta pairing for more art of these two killers together

Jess the same person that says Junko X Komaru makes sense.

>"Maki kills Ouma because he captured Kaede who was possessing Kaito"

>"AU where Kaede's ghost possesses Kaito and that's why Maki said she loves him"

ALL OF MY KEKS

Which pairing is more popular?

>"Kaede's ghost possessed Kiibo and forced him to blow up and end Danganronpa."
>"She also possessed the rock that crushed Tsumugi."
>"Kaede is the true hero of V3."

AU where any character's positive trait of deed is a result of Kaede's ghost possessing them.
Kaito helps Shuichi feel better? That was Kaede's ghost.
Maki helps Shuichi to investigate case 3? Obviously it was Kaede's ghost, why would Maki help Shuichi anyway.
Himiko gets over herself and starts showing her actual emotions? Kaede's ghost!
Kibo destroys Danganronpa? Obviously Kaede's ghost made him do it, Kibo is clearly not able to do that on his own.

Among all three or just with Kiibo? If it's just with Kiibo, then Saihara x Kiibo because Saihara is the actual protagonist and their buddy working set up in chapter 6 is gold.

>Hoshi x Shinguji will never happen, thank god.

Here are Hoshi's ships from what I feel is most popular to least:
Hoshi x Kirumi is extremely popular since not only are they killer x victim, most people think somehow they could work together + they're best friends.
Hoshi x Gonta because size difference and clashing personalities would make for an interesting time (My favorite)
Hoshi x Saihara because hes the main character and he wants to put his dick in everything even a small tennis boy
Hoshi x Kaede because shes the original MC and wants to put her girl dick in everything even a small tennis boy.
The rest of the cast are rarely shipped with him, although rare ships like Hosh+Kore or Hosh+Kaito show up from time to time.

>that's a boy
How do we keep letting this man get away with this

>that waist
>those hips
>that ass

Hmm, alright, makes sense. Thanks user.
I mean obviously of the trio Saiaka is most popular though, yeah.

And Tsumugi is possessed by Junko's ghost.