/revog/ Revelation online general

We almost made it to the end edition
>previous
>can I play now?
Currently in early access OBT. Buy atleast the explorer pack to get access.

Normal Open beta starts on March 6th for everyone else and is entirely free to play.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P OPEN WORLD MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player. Think of the game as having the best parts of all MMOs combined into 1 package. Lolis included.

>What can you do in Revelation Online?
Story Quest
Dungeons for 5 to10 players
Raids for 10 to 20 players
World bosses
Guild Castle Sieges
Open World PvP (Optional)
Arenas
Aerial Combat
PvP Modes
Marriage
Housing
ERP

>Classes available on launch

Occulist
youtube.com/watch?v=RA4TPJ5HyLY

Blademaster
youtube.com/watch?v=UzghoDd_I1Y

Gunslinger
youtube.com/watch?v=SCW9unkFBdg

Swordmage
youtube.com/watch?v=TB1TvaimRdM

SpiritShaper
youtube.com/watch?v=68aPBMy2dBc

Vanguard
youtube.com/watch?v=lAq1VOjmVcQ

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>How can I get early access and start playing?
Currently the only way to get early access is buy purchasing atleast the basic explorer back for like $18 usd. Otherwise you can wait until March 6th and everyone can play for free.

>is the game pay 2 win?
Cop out answer is that its up for you to decide. Real answer is no because it does not prevent you from actually enjoying the game to its fullest as a free to play player.

>will this general die like the rest?
Not if we post butts.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1GCU1Fi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thread

oh look another asian tab target game with gear based pvp and block/evade based on RNG rather than actual skill.

Dead by 2018.

its more popular than WoW in china tho. NA release just got screwed over by the choice of publisher.

doesn't help blade and soul pulled one of their best trove events to date right as this enters early access.

Troves dont help the fact that end game in BnS is pure repetitive cancer.

I agree but its a good way to keep a lot of people hooked

Holy shit this game is out. Is it DOA?

>everything about B&S but the combat is shit, but the combat is fun
>everything about TERA but the combat is shit, but the combat is fun
>everything about RevO but the combat is fun, but the combat is shit

it's not actually out yet still in the "head start" phase

>it's not even open beta yet etc etc

I just want this thread to die so I don't have to go to Veeky Forums anymore

just end me

What is our guild on Darkfall?

last time i checked one has not been made yet

somebody said they would make one once the game goes public iirc

DarkShaDow™
Post name and character screenshot for invite

I'll be honest. I'm only here because I like lolis.

Me too, wanna be my gf?

This is NOT Veeky Forums guild. I repeat, this is NOT Veeky Forums guild.

what's the real one?

Top Twitch stream for this game is 55 viewers...

Fucking RIP.

I blame my.com and retards that spammed about this game being p2w.

Comfy, but it needs to be remade. To do so I will need atleast 10 people that will be DEDICATED(meaning active) to the game as well as 150k notes, which can be achieved by donations from those 10 people. A guild is auto disbanded if 10 people have not been active for 72 hours.

I accidentally put all my notes into training aerial combat skills I'm a fucking fool

t. dont want to donate for guild

It's because nobody has heard of the game yet, not because it's being forgotten.
Hell, I only found out about the game because I saw a hot ass for an OP pic.

would just be 15k from each person and its the easiest way to form a guild for any group that's dedicated to forming it. 150k is A LOT to farm up for just one person this early in the game, even if you went hard on packs.

This
Zero hype and a dozen big time games have recently released.

Most normies rather buy a switch and play shitty zelda all night over randomly paying for a F2P chinese mmo

How do we send gold?

>hot ass op

aww why thank you

I have at least 4 super active players interested, coming from Tera.

if you get 9 just let us know here I guess.

Be warned tho, I don't know much about this games guild management other than basics of guild base.

oh, almost forgot.

you have to be atleast level 20 to join a guild. So lvl 20 is bare minimum for anyone.

I want someone else to make it, and all 4 of us are already in our 40s so whenever it is made someone post a thing.

I just came here to check with my eyes if the game is really a trash chink P2W trash like i got shilled on and it looks like that
I am serious, got reverse shilled hard on this game and everyone keeps telling me to stay away
Not gonna play btw

i fucking hate this game but im having fun

Then you don't hate it, dummie

its not pay 2 win. I'm 200% convinced of it since someone brought something to my attention. right now gold sellers are running the market and this is a GOOD THING.

Since this general is dead as fuck and prob going to 404 in the next few hours ill tell you guys a secret to why its not pay 2 win.

Aurum exchanges rates is currently 100 gythil/imperial coins for 1 aurum. This is the absolute bare minimum you can sell aurum for. Since Aurum can never go below the minimum, buying aurum now will only get you a huge net growth as more people start playing the game in the future and the value per aurum increases. Basically, since aurum is literally dog shit cheap to buy with ingame currency, you would have to be a brain dead potato to not take advantage of it being so low. ANY pay2win options this game has is completely negated by the fact that you can easily catch up to someone who spent hundreds of $ on this game in just a few hours of free farming.

Everyone is pay2winning is using the aurum on themselves while the gold sellers are literally taking over the market and selling items for dirty cheap.

>muh action mmos
Gimmick as fuck

what's a good way to earn some imperial coins

>as more people start playing
Lool

>everything but combat is good
Such as? Im literally playing menu scroller online

not sure yet, but I did just dump all 55k coins I had and got 558 aurum. I can let that sit and see it rise in price or get me some cute outfits. Literally free money.

I mean DESU the less people that play the game the less P2W it will be. You will be getting shit that's so dirt cheap that it will practically be a pserver. In 1 months time, maybe less depending on farming methods, you pretty much just got over $100 in aurum.

Can I send shit I buy with Aurum to other people through mail? Might consider just making alts to get coins and buy my main some clothes

>the more dead a game is the less p2w it is
Sure no one plays dead games

I think theres a send option when you purchase costumes

If Aurum is a account wide thing, there is a loophole where you can actually legit get infinite aurum. But this is only a theory and it depends on 2 questions.

1) is aurum account wide
2) is the starter helper pack and emrald pack a 1 time purchase per characer made or a 1 time purchase for the entire account.

Depending on the answers you can get infinite free aurum but it does require 15-20 mins per char to get to lvl 17.

By the looks of it, items from the CS is "bind on obtain" and cannot be sold. So its stuck on whichever character you bought it on. There may be o there ways to send cosmetics to other characters, but i don't know. This game really forces you to buy shit on multiple characters, so it actually punishes you for making alts. I have no idea why.

You can get around that by selling the aurum you have and converting it to coins, sending coins to an alt, and then rebuying the aurum on that alt.

How come we haven't got a guild yet?

I need to run the god mode dungeons

read thread.

>General is already dying during launch hype
I'm still gonna try the game out, just doesn't seem like this game is gonna last. Shame since there's no good MMOs out right now, even BDO was fucking weak.

i've seen a little bit of streamed gameplay for this shit and basically no promotional stuff, and to me it just looks like a venture further into how zany a korean "action game" can be
give me -one- good reason to play this over tera/bns/bdo/vindictus

It's new. And that's about it really. If you're bored check it out on March 6th. I doubt I'll personally play more than a week max.

when's maintenance

server up yet

wake up

It's ded until the 6th. Also here is the old OP. Try to mix the two.
pastebin.com/g1GCU1Fi

little bump

any guild yet?

>game being absolutely infested starting day 1 with botters is a good thing
>real money for in game currency and vice verse is a good thing
>people reaching so hard to try and make their favorite chinkfest sound like it's not pay2win
you're free to like even the worst game but lying about it still won't make people play it for more than half a week or even at all

mmm 'k

>deludes himself that the game is bot infested on day one
>thinks legal real money to in-game money and vice versa currency exchange is P2W
>thinks we're all lying because he's butthurt that we like a game he hates

(You)
>global chat absolutely unreadable because of gold spammers
>botters already know the procedure because they were doing it on the chinese servers too
>buying in game money for real money isn't pay2win because technically someone that farms for 14 hours a day can do the same thing as someone with a job XD
>already thinning out early access servers, most dead launch general on Veeky Forums, and completely dead subreddit isn't enough to convince him his favorite game isn't DOA
epic

How many of us are there on Moonbeam?

It's Darkfall for main sever and snow is for rp fags.

>global chat absolutely unreadable because of gold spammers
You're a fucking blind retard. You obviously haven't checked the global chat now as almost all of the gold spammers have been banned or silenced.

>botters already know the procedure because they were doing it on the chinese servers too
Like you would know faggot. I've seen how botters operate in the CN server and Netease has rendered them almost useless as they can't farm anymore at their usual spots. There aren't or barely any botters in the NA and EU either as it would have been pretty obvious especially in scour dungeon maps.

>buying in game money for real money isn't pay2win because technically someone that farms for 14 hours a day can do the same thing as someone with a job
Only you can't really farm gythil in Revelation like with in-game currency does in many MMOs. Netease already foresaw this from the start that's why there's 2 other essential game currencies. This makes your point absolutely shit.

>already thinning out early access servers, most dead launch general on Veeky Forums, and completely dead subreddit isn't enough to convince him his favorite game isn't DOA
It's no different than many of the past few released popular MMOs dumbass. You can pretend and delude yourself all you want but declaring a game's failure just from its early access is a clear indication of your autism.

Also have a You.

Need guild.

me too

So do we know what time the OB starts on the 6th?
I want to be on time for hours of queuing.

Post name and your character screenshot here

has the guild been made yet?

>everything about B&S but the combat is shit

>in-depth waifu making
>shit

>he doesn't find the B&S art style fucking disgusting

>not liking hyung tae kim

Is anyone here willing to run the guild? I can make it so us that are playing can start doing dailies if someone can take over later?

just make it first and worry about leadership later

Someone hurry up and make comfy.

why would they make ds expert a weekly

>30 unique IPs

>31

Game looks fucking awesome but almost no one is talking about it. I can barely find any news of it anywhere. Are MMO's dying?

>dying
ded long ago

Of course they are, when was the last one that wasn't a major disappointment in some way?

>perfectly timed page 10 replies
i thought /mmog/ is the place for dead mmos

good night /revog/
I hope we see a guild when I wake up

its just /mmog/ lite until the 6th. Maybe

does manual fishing work?

It's buged, like everything.

Game dead at headstart before we even reach release. Must hurt to be one of the cucks who spent money on this piece of shit. Time to return to the hole and await the next asian shilling adventure.

Just play Honey Select or something my dude. If it wasn't for XML editing there would be nothing about it that stands out.

someone make comfy

pls

If I had the money id make it but can't afford it right now.

is there a way to give someone your scrolls

i don't think so sense you can only use them with NPC's.
And the coins and shit are for trade with players.