Previously newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_Nd5arZM

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HvY23rAa1L4

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/24TVpVm
troodon80.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-2-Miranda-Model-Reference-274429026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best girl.

Drack best husbando.

I hate that I've gotten really excited for Andromeda when there's still weeks before it comes out, I just know I'm going to burn out soon and end up not excited when it actually comes out.

Kallo a cute.

Cora a shit whore

Liara best waifu.
Femshep bestshep.

Vetra is Goddess

Eighth for Mass Effect 3 is fucking gay as fuck dude.

I hate every single one of you

What did I do??

imgur.com/24TVpVm

I appreciate your honesty

PeeBee is....

Has it been confirmed if you can kick people off of your ship? I really don't want a coon aboard.

No. Peebee is required for the critical path.

Peebee is Sera 2.0

I hope against hope that we can flush her out the airlock.

What about the nigger? It can't be of any use, can you tell it to fuck off to the nexus?

Only if you suck his big black dick first.

your waifu is gonna get reamed by bbc

I'll have it sucked out of the fucking air lock.

>there are actually people in this thread who are going to pay for this game day one
>there are actually memelords in this thread who think they are going to pirate it even though it has a new form of denuvo and regular denuvo takes months to crack.

Nope. He's part of the tempest crew. You're stuck with these 6.

>mea
>waifu

Wew.

Liam and Cora are probably the Solas and Cass of the game, you can't get rid of them. PeeBee is apparently needed for the main story (yay) and they haven't said anything about anyone else.

What were they thinking.

> yfw all team members are mandatory

>the air lock
That's a weird thing to call your mouth.

Repost
It's been suggested that we're at a technological disadvantage compared to the native Andromeda races. That may just mean the Kett only, though. They may not have the tech to travel between star systems, but I think it's also been hinted that the Kett may not be from Heleus Cluster and are invading.

It's been an eternal complaint of mine that you have the same slate of characters no matter your alignment. KOTOR2 did this really well. DA:O to an extent did, but otherwise they want to push their darlings on you.

I'd be cool with Liam if he was from Africa, but the fact they are pulling the "he's totally English guys" shit is disgusting. I guess if a rat shits out it's off spring under your floor boards it's technically a human then.

>No. Peebee is required for the critical path.

So PeeBee would be Varric, since you can't get rid of him either.

It would make sense, really, especially so if the reapers have never wiped Andromeda.

The Angarans should be dizzyingly advanced compared to human tech, unless they also had some kind of catastrophic event occured and wiped shit 50,000 years ago.

Will MEA be the best game ever made?

Not necessarily, they don't have mass effect tech in Andromeda apparently. Remember part of the Reapers' malfunction was that they were seeding the galaxy with tech to make the cycles shorter and shorter. Still, the remnant vaults suggest that you're right and prior civilization did get rekt.

But remember that a lot of the Milky Way's technological development, including ability to travel around the galaxy, was specifically thanks to Reaper tech. Andromeda had the Remnant, but we have no clue what they're like. Without that leg up, the Angara may not be that far.

it has a strong chance of being the best Bioware game of 2017.

You implying black people can't be English?

And I'll have you know Anderson was born in London.

They can't even be European, genetics are strict like that.

Wat

not in this timeline

Oi. It's too early in the thread for this /pol/shitting.

Anderson was born on a military base if I recall. And no, Africans can't be English. Liberals in the Labour Party even realised this and have tried for years to push "British" identity over English/Scottish/etc identity becuase of it.

>true facts are /pol/ propaganda

where can I find more pics of the Miranda's outfit?

I'm bored so I'm trying to model it for Fallout 4. post if you have anything.

just ignore and report.

I found playing adept in me2 more satisfying than in ME3

Flare is too fucking slow.

then again I played a retarded sentential. Like I played using just left trigger warp, right trigger throw, and y Defensive matrix my last play though

so why is it BioWare doesn't model the characters after there voice actors very often? I know in some cases the voice actors look like dumpy lumps of shit (Ashley), but Gary Carr seems like he'd be good enough to portray Liam in game.

Hardly /pol/, this is a pretty simple truth that even the left recognise. Hence the talk of "new" Germans and "new" Sweden, or as the other user said "British identity".

But there's need to dwell on it.

Tali's face should've been modeled after her VA.

Cause I am never taking Liam off the ship either way cause hes black.

Like at least Jacob had pull and fire ammo so he was useful for the first hand full of missions before Jack, Samara, and Grunt totally outclassed him in every way

/v/ would explode and anons would eat each other

But no at best it'll be decent but flawed.

Becuase he is in part the reason my countries capital city resembles a third world country.

troodon80.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-2-Miranda-Model-Reference-274429026

neat didn't know those existed. cheers m8

Source on the ass shot?

I bet we Milkies sucks compared to Kett.

London....He was born there y'know

>people think ryder will be the john smith to jaal's pocahontas when it'll be the other way around

For reference, here's Liam's face model.

Well then by that standard you're not an American.
Injuns are Americans, you're just some shitty European.

Is an American born on a Japanese military base Japanese? Or born there full stop. Exactly.

so unloyal miranda will die if she's holding the line all by herself yes?

Anderson was born in London?

I don't know how old these guys are but I'm guessing the model is closer in age to how they pictured Liam.

He was born in London.

And he thinks he might die there too.

London.....

No it not, I'm English. But as to your point it may be best to familiarise your self with right of conquest. Bet yes America is the perfect example of why mass immigration is awful if your not the one immigrating.

Gary Carr is only 30, but you're right he does look older.

wait so, London is Anderson's place of birth?

So that means Ryder will eventually end up with someone else?

Wait... I thought that Kett are Angara but they have been changed or something like that?

Yeah London is 100% black and paki in the future.

Did I ever tell you that Shepherd?

Garrus is a Mary Sue.

That's a theory based on seeing some Angara fighting alongside the Kett but we haven't really seen anything to suggest that. It seems more likely they're just collaborators.

BioWare can't write any other kind of character. They're all self-insert or fantasy fodder for the writers.

I didn't know he was born in London, y'know. It's definitely London?

Pretty sure the codex says he was born in a military base in London, and he tells you in me3 as well.

>tfw wanting Andromeda but have gotten to the point of not expecting anything great from the story after 3

Does anyone else feel this way

Anderson tells you he was born in London?

Yeah, at this point I am just looking forward to stomping around semi alien looking planets and shooting MW galaxy inhabitants.

>tfw don't want Andromeda to succeed because it looks like shit and BW is clearly running away from the ending of ME3
>tfw don't want Andromeda to fail because than EA would take that as a sign that they should kill ME like they did with C&C

What do.

Yes, but the Kett may have been a race before. Archon doesn't look like the others. Maybe he's trying to recreate his race by transforming others.

YOU LEAVE MY HUSBANDO ALONE!

He's not a Mary Sue, he's just a boring yes man. Which is why he's a fan favorite. BioWare fans love the characters who are up their ass no matter what they do. Those are the top "husbandos and waifus" and "bros". They have that designated BFF character in almost every game.

Oh boy does he tell you.

Repeatedly.

YOU LEAVE MY HUSBANDO ALONE TOO!

>. Which is why he's a fan favorite. BioWare fans love the characters who are up their ass no matter what they do. Those

This desu.

This is why Tali can never be quite as popular a waifu as Liara. She'll actually argue with you on some stuff.

>Start Mass Effect 3
>checked difficulty to confirm if I'm on insanity 3 times already

Why the FUCK is this so easy?

>tfw the kett are just evolved prothean who fled the reapers in the last cycle

Garrus too. He was very against the idea of reprogramming Geths if I remember correctly.

i stopped expecting after 2
to be honest i thought 3 did a lot of things right so it actually rekindled my interest in the series. andromeda will be shit though.

Get trolled, I don't actually think he's a Mary Sue

Also who is the "designated BFF character" in DAO? Kill yourself if you say Alistair.

why does she remind me so much of carl?

>"designated BFF character"
Dog.

Oghren

I hate to think it because I still love the series overall but 3's story and ending just burned me, was also a bit disappointed in 2 as well with a few things

Kinda sad in a way to think that you just can't expect anything great from a series you like and enjoy

>boring yes man
>tell him not to cap Sidonis
>he tells you to fack off
>Rewrite Geth
>he tells you not to

I hope you get raped for insulting big G