/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Guilds:
TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde (HellGround release March 5th)

WotLK:
GD Horde 7x (14x weekends)

Cataclysm:
AtlantissAlliance 1x (3x RAF)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (embed)
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. /ignore Pickles

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tauriwow.com/news/456
github.com/Schaka?tab=repositories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

atlantiss is shit

Koostosh will save us.

Priest or Paladin.

atlantiss is .fun

shit i tell you

Eh why not.

I already know but I want to see if the fates are allied against me.

is not

Koostosh is back to streaming!

cata sucks

cata cucks

>koostoosh streaming
>15fps

holy fuck why even play

For TBC:
What class/spec would require the least amount of work or responsibility to participate in raids or pvp?
Or to put it another way: imagine you have a friend who is retarded but you need to find a raid spot for him, what class/spec would you suggest?

warlock

hunter or warlock

both literally 1 button

koostoosh developing for 2006 game cuz he has a 2006 pc

mage?

Wow, all 27 people on earth that plan on playing Hellground watching this.

The gang's all here.

The most efficient hunter rotation is spamming a 1 button macro

shit fuck

FUCK FOR REAL?

rolling

HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT... WE ARE FUCKED

3932 during 44 hours

These are the number of people who registered since you were allowed to yesterday put out by koost in his stream... we are fucked.

>not even 10k

dead pollack server

That's not that much to be honest.

Here are your (You)s now go back to your containment general

Not shilling, I just mean that 4k registered users for a 3k cap server isn't something to freak out over.

Most of those people won't be logging in at launch hour anyways.

What time is the exact launch?

The real registrations haven't even started yet though... so it's a ton.

The real registrations started yesterday

The real registrations started NOW.

They started 44 hours ago.

I know I was talking about people aren't really aware of HG yet compared to launch day.

ded server is ded

But in three days it will rise

so what's wrong with atlantiss?

wtf I hate hg now

So I am an Atlantiss player who has made a HG account. Should I drop Atlantiss?

Also what the HG guild gonna be? Asskatz for real?

got better suggestion there smartass?

warlock pets don't even work lmao

No it's not going to be Asskatz calm down

>Official server launch will take place on Sunday, March 5, at 7:30PM CET (Server time).

no need to get grump. I was simply asking if it was gonna be Asskatz or not. The OP says /TBA so I was wondering what the alternatives were. Sheesh.

Link to the HG discord?

So is the count-down timer wrong on HG's website or am I retarded?

>count-down timer
Wat.

>elysium cucks in the HG discord

Prepare to have your lives ruined.

kotoosh should purposefully bug some starting zone quest to keep nostg autists out

It's x2, you can just grind.

just disable experience for alliance and it will make all the ERPers quit

tauriwow.com/news/456

>rogues on HG
Ded class. They broke everything.

Number of buttons is has little consequence in terms of performance (procedural memory takes care of it either way). Hunters actually have a healthy bit of responsibility in terms of misdirect rotations and such like and managing pet takes some finesse, and while the same cannot be said about warlocks, they are still expected to do the big numbers and skills that actually separate players from each other (minimizing movement etc) are still there.

There's some room for fucking up due to low Mind Flay range on a few encounters (Prince Melchazaar for example) but I think shadow priests fit the bill pretty well. They're very desirable due to their utility and while it does scale in relation to the DPS they put out (with shadow being one of the more involved specs), ultimately you'll be kicking yourself less for raiding with a shadow priest that does poor DPS in relation to their class potential than a bad warlock, and other "support classes" tend to have greater room for fucking up their raid DPS contribution (you'll inevitably provide Misery/Shadow Weaving and at worst something like 70% of mana battery functionality, while ele shaman that forgets to refresh totems is instantly a huge liability, and arms/enhancement are prone to getting killed because melee).

Never really do these. Lets see if I get what I already want.

I most certainly would not play a shadow priest as a lazy player/noob. You cannot possibly fuck up Warlock or Mage dps but shadow priest damage relies very heavily on uptime of your dots and not clipping shit. A spriest that does shit damage isn't worth bringing at all.

eh i kinda disagree. a good spriest makes raids a lot easier because it means less mana pots needed for your casters and they can chug destro pots instead but a bad spriest still brings decent utility they just dont enable destro chugging instead of mana pots

yes I can, but autists won't play on server where every random quest works exactly like it was on rerail.

>autists won't play on server where every random quest works exactly like it was on rerail
So they want bugged quests or what?

Will there be a Veeky Forums guild with a better name that ?

Is their hungarian realm any good? Cross-served AH sounds really fucking good especially cause it shows that they have some serious devs.

What are the must have addons for arena in tbc? Like the best arena frames and shit.

This guy has some good one i think
github.com/Schaka?tab=repositories

Literally any. It's the dumbest name imaginable.
Just would be enough.

That's a normie guild

is there going to be an alliance Veeky Forums guild?

That's a normie guild.

Huh, there's a guild in Hellground again? Where did the old one go again?

Warlock or Druid.

friendly reminder if you are not a neet you will not be able to raid with 9 pm pst times on horde, europe friendly times on alliance

count me in :)

>alliance
enjoy your 5v15 EotS :)

No idea, there was one guy with autismo who rolled on their cataclysm server and said it looked decent.

you mean premade vs. non-premade

Reminder that will raid at NA friendly times.

>x (3x RAF)
what is RAF

is there a discord for hellground?

Refer a Friend.

You link 2 account and you'll receive 3x experience as long as both the characters are within a certain range and level interval.

Going to roll Alliance with s/o. See you lads in STV.

NE hunter or dwarf hunter?
LW or engi?

will hg have funserver things like crossfaction AH and rdf?

LW for the heroism drums

no

Dwarf. No nightelves allowed

Don't be a stranger,step out of the manger and join the dwarfdanger and become a full fledged ranger!

Do whatever you want but just remember you're wasting your time on HG and you will eventually leave it later if you have any expectations for good arenas and/or good PvE guilds.
Haleth? The same e-grill that was turning people into animals during their raids and mass sleeping them so they wipe on Archimonde? This bitch has complexes and is straight up insane.
I don't understand how can you defend their banning people for talking shit about their beloved HG on guild chat and then them saying "It's okay and you're not allowed to say anything bad about HG, even on PRIVATE chats". Them trying to justify this and saying it's okay shows what kind of people they are.
I played there for about 120 days "/played" on my mage and I played many other private servers and retail a bit during its TBC/WotLK days. Let me tell you HG staff members are the most insane I've ever seen and there was never a Blizzlike server with worse staff members than the ones on HG. If they don't like your views on ANYTHING after you showed them with your forum posts or even in-game messages (keep in mind they read your whispers too) they will look for ANY excuse to ban you, most likely permanently or they won't help you if you have any problem with your character.

le aunt poisoner

HG community is awful. It's Russians + Ukrainians + Poles + insert any 2nd world, Eastern European country here. It was the most primitive and animalistic community I've ever encountered in WoW. The only reason 99% of them play on HG is because they are poor fucks and they "won't pay for the game" so they don't play on retail. Most of PvE-only players there are terrible players who are clickers and have really low IQ. They don't even know what gems they're supposed to use for their classes. I've seen plenty of Polish e-grills being so clueless they did shit like using attack power gems as a hunter and it was impossible to convince them they should use agility instead. PvP players have insanely huge ego there (Koostosh and Haleth have bigger tho) even though they suck and play the most OP and easy classes in the game.

When it comes to arenas there is less balance than it was on retail TBC. For example warriors on HG deal way higher damage then they ever did on retail TBC resulting in them deleting people in a global cooldown (1 second). Warlocks and their pets are more tough against magic than they ever were on retail (felhunters have more magic resistance than they're supposed to). Basically classes that are OP in TBC PvP are even stronger on HG than they'd ever be on a proper Blizzlike server. Proc talents like mace stuns, frostbite etc. are bugged and Koostosh doesn't care enough to check on all of them. Some of them proc too often and some of them proc too rarely because they have wrong real % values on HG for some reason. All of that results in classes that are weaker in TBC PvP being even more weaker on HG and classes that are OP are even more OP there.
Tl;dr - stay away from this server or from any made in 2nd world servers like Elysium if you want to play on a true, BLIZZLIKE server.

proofs.

t. koostosh

hg shills BTFO holy fuck

it's not too late to roll on atlantiss wwu

WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE SUPOSSED TO PLAY THEN
LITERALLY
EVERY
SINGLE
PRIVATE SERVER IS SLAVSHIT OR A BUGGED MESS
fuck you it will be fun for atleast a week or so