Other urls found in this thread:

tucson.craigslist.org/cto/6052420415.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6083206856.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6081880965.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/6079711722.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6071095876.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/search/cto?auto_make_model=Cavalier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you buying a shitbox from a dealer?

Btw it has an amazing carfax. I already called the dealer and offered them 3k. He immediately said no.

I can get a newer civic for $1900, the fuck.

Cause I'm autistic

No excuse.

Offer this guy 4k and call it a day.

tucson.craigslist.org/cto/6052420415.html

Why did you pay 4k for a 98 civic? You paid double what the car normally goes for on private listings. Price aint worth it unless the car is extremely low milage or has the top of the line options

Just went to a stealership and they had a 1990 camry le with 36k miles for sale for $3k. Owned by some senior citizen who almost never drove. Should I consider that instead?

NO. You should only buy a shitbox from a private seller.

But why doe

No. Low miles are not a good thing on vehicles that old. I just figured this out the hard way. There are components that inevitably deteriorate completely independent of the mileage. Belts, pumps, alternators, hoses, etc... will all need to be replaced on something that old. You would be much better off buying a 1990 Camry Le with 100k miles that has maintenance history having the timing belt done, water pump replaced, and so on.

>transmission: manual

I don't think so. I don't like to play with dicks when I drive.

I didn't buy it. Im still shopping around

Dealerships have overhang and charge high rates for used cars. Private sellers sell for waay cheaper.

He's asking 5.5k. I doubt he'd take 4.

Ummm no

Look at the immaculate carfax. Same dealer serviced on time for 14 years for over 100k miles.

Are you serious lol, dealerships pay salary, rent, utilities all of which go into the cost of their cars.

You're unfathomably retarded for considering that

For that same price with a private seller you could get a 7th gen civic in pristine condition or an 8th gen shitbox

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6083206856.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6081880965.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/6079711722.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6071095876.html

Got bored of looking but there's seriously dozens of better options

Get a cavalier, they're much cheaper and very reliable. Many go for 1k. phoenix.craigslist.org/search/cto?auto_make_model=Cavalier

still shocks me to the core,
WHY THE FUCK
would anyone pay over £3500 for a 19 year old commuter car?

WHY???

no matter the condition, mileage, service history or who got laid on the backseat it's worth £150 maximum.
why the fuck are used car prices so fuckin high over there?

For a reason, at least you can have some fun with a Civic. Good luck getting anything but the death of your soul out of a bottom barrel GM shitbox

retard
get back on your bus

How much would it cost to do that kind of major service?

This is bait...right?

no, it's not, go on Gumtree , any area in UK and check out just how low our secondhand market prices actually are.

i've had Jaaags, an Audi, a CR-V, Focus's, Mundeos,my present car a Hyundai Santa Fe, even bought a Beauford .....not one cost me more than £800.