>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Lawmen, keep up the fight! Your cause is just!

Anyone feel like sharing a good Macro program/macro for dominion farming? MacroMaker doesn't seem to want to work with the For Honor window.

ded gaem

They also seem really fixated with Shugoki for some reason.

Nobushi is cute

yea here you go

>white instead of asian
>mask off

???

Nobushi is good with children! She'd make a great mom someday!

Post Kenseis

>white instead of asian
Thats like...most anime.

>playing eliminations for orders
>Kill my opponent and run off to help a teammate
>2v1 a shugoki and win the round
>teammate begins bitching about honor
>"respect the 1v1"
>Next round comes
>He's the last one standing
>Gets harpooned by a valk while fighting another guy
why is "muh honor" a thing in 4v4?

>what is a PC
Nice job bud really uh.
Really nailed it on that meme.

I've enjoyed a good duel in 4v4, don't get me wrong, but expecting a fair fight with those numbers is foolish.

>be Lovebringer
>constantly flip opponents like a pancake
>all the while my team just beats on them
Am I cancer yet?

Because people are idiots. It's great when you are doing elimination, your opponent runs away to pick up buffs and you either have to waste your time chasing or go do an entirely separate 1v1 because whatever teammate you decide and help will probably stop fighting cause muh honor.

We are going to make it, knights. We are all going to make it.

I wonder if I should go with these colors

it fits the samurai colors more

Thought I accidentally wandered into a human match while I was trying to complete orders, this warden counter guard broke me and then vortex spammed, saw on death he was lvl3 bot

I went from lvl 1 bots to lvl 3, tha fuck?

Don't you lie to me.

>day 3 of 14

I have hope, but I've seen this all before

>user that was writing the Warden/Nobushi fic was banned by mods
>no way to find out if he updated it

I keep trying to dodge Shugoki hug as LB but he grabs me anyway, should I just disengage entirely when he tries?

Plug in a controller.

from what I understand, level 1 bots replace people who've left, but level 2 and 3 bots are the ones who start with the game.

I could be entirely wrong on this

How great is this game?

>you cant use controllers on PC

7/10.

didn't that happen to lewdkeeper or was that the same person?

I saw lewd spamming over on the reddit knights discord a few evenings ago

this was purely an AI match, no humans except me. But I think you're right. But as far as starting bots go I think they change when your account rep hits a certain level? thought I would go through 2 first though

Unlock and roll, I find that attacks track rolls less than dashes.

Different people, but i can understand her ban tho.
>inb4 ">her"

I just don't understand the writefag bans because all they do is put down the pastebin link and sometimes ask questions regarding direction.

>rep 11 Lawbringer
>people expect me to be a god

That's true of all high reputation players. What's your secret, though? I'm a Rep 4 Lawman and I wanna reach Rep 9.

So how do you solve the problem of having to press spacebar or its equivalent to start each round :^)

I've had something similar happen it's pretty stupid, the best part was when I asked him about how his honor helped when he got 3v1d he said he would stay honorable and didn't blame them.

It's like these guys live in a different reality from the rest of the world.

turn matchmaking on and you dont have to do that

:^)

The game went as expected.
The Law won.

I don't know, it seems highly suspect that a video doesn't disclose how much time they consider a frame to be in a GAME WITH DYNAMIC FPS

You have to make hard reads on the shoves.

>Planting a double agent in the enemy team

Genius

>>We've received quite a few noise complaints at this address, sir.

its on PC, and PC runs at 60 fps

So, does a light parry stagger your opponent longer than a heavy parry?

Who is the most honorable waifu?

Femwarden.

Hes all i play, up untill yesterday when i wanted to get my warden to rep 3.

I play a lot of dominion because i'm shit at duels.

Femwarden obviously

so, as a zerker I can easily fuck people who dont react as fast as others but how the fuck does high level zerk play?
they even properly counter GB me after feint into GB or some of the craziest, feinting into a light attack in another stance and getting parried. PARRIED!

poledancing slut

>tfw no more buddycop art

Raider. No pretensions about false honor, no hypocrisy, no arbitrary societal code. She is true to herself and just wants to smash shit, she needs no words to speak for her.

Did the drawfriend get banned or something?

femwarden but I want to have babies with femroach

...lmao. Not much you can say to an idiot.

>Play Lawbringer against people who aren't retarded
>Every single thing I do is easily counterable
Jesus christ

yea im not sure why im trying to respond to someone trying to defend peacekeeper

I feel ya, safe attacks are not in the pool for Lawman

> playing with conq in dominion
> actually get into a match with no one that's prestiged
> first minute of the match get into it with a noob lawbooger
> I'm not too great at conqroach, reason I'm just playing around
> he does some pushes and I manage to position him into a corner
> notice him not moving anymore
> he leaves
kek

>Deathgamer665

the true mixup

New to Lawbringer, can his unblockable overhead riposte be really easily parried? Should I just do his light?

What do you expect, you have way better gear than them. Whoever has better gear wins.

His unblockable is only useful for clocking someone who's not looking during a teamfight. Under no circumstance should you use it in a duel.

Why don't they just call duel Assassin and Warden mode?

2 and a half hours and I shit you not I have seen but ONE opponent that isn't one of them.

Unblockable is guaranteed after parrying a light.

>mfw ever since the update my NAT goes from green to yellow to red which indicates how much time I have left before the game leaks the rest of my RAM.

Does raider get any confirms off of his tackle or does it literally just do nothing in 1v1s?

>Warlord
>Roach
>Shugoki isn't really worthy of implication but he's going here anyway.
>Against four VERSATILE-tier Lawbringers

Is fun not okay with you?

I haven't even seen all too many Wardens recently. A lot of PK and Warlord. Went up against a Rep 10 Kensei, that was probably the most interesting duel in a bit.

why? do they get more triggered after a light parry as opposed to a heavy parry?

What the fuck is happening in this GIF?

Raider has no guaranteed heavies on anything outside of putting an out-of-stamina target on the ground.

He can get lights off his charge, though.

I can't start the game, are the servers down?

Electrocuted to death.

>Played Nobu non stop since I got the game
>Decided to play a character that's more aggressive and fast
>Try berserker
>This speed
>These easy dodges that I don't even have to time
>This free damage any time I dodge
Wow I see why people love the assassins so much, I feel like I'm playing on easy mode.

gonna guess he did alot of upper heavy feints followed by an actual upper heavy and possibly side dash heavies

Why the fuck does it seem so much harder to block Warden bullshit? I can block PK just fine, regardless of what mouth breathing redditors might think, but Warden fucking hits me every time.

It looks like they were moving a scaffolding or something metal and it got caught in a powerline.

nerve gas

The tall metallic object the workers are hauling comes in contact with what is probably a power line. One of the workers is somehow revived, but he goes back down for good when he touches the metal in his attempt to escape.

The video likely originates from China.

FEMCONQ A CUTE. CUTE

Has the patch hit consoles yet? Valk is supposed to be broken now or something but she still gives me no trouble and does shit damage.

Stop deploying war assets against Vikings.

He spammed upper attacks and GBs He kept trying to do the dash-GB where you block an attack while dashing in, but it wasn't working for him. I 3/0'd him twice.

It was honestly disappointing. I had fought his PK and Orochi leading up to it, and both of those he just did the basic bitch shit to try to make it work. Things like spamming Orochi uppers or PK zones. Turns out his ultimate technique was more of the same and throwing out like 9 GBs in a fight.

I didn't say it was a good match, only that it was interesting.

How do you use Lawbringer in duels?

no

cliff

speaking of which, just started that show last night and got through the first season

Liked it, except for all the cucking. Comfy though

purity/truth/honesty != honor

Ledges.

Hope your enemy drains their stamina and you can shove bully to keep it drained.

pls respond

>9 GBs in a fight.
Pshh, I just fought a Raider who used 20+ GBs during our duels.

I kept teching them but it's like he wasn't getting it.

Lawbringer reminds me of Tachanka in Siege. Everyone loves to meme about him but nobody is actually good with him. The people that do get good with him are just people playing the character they like.

Be hyper aggressive
If done correctly you can get 2 and a half Heavy combos off without running out of stamina.

The less room you give them to move, the better

Purity/truth/honesty=HonorABLE

lawbringer's appearance more than makes up for his lack of viability

don't think so. Was talking to someone about how Ubi removed the playercount from the social screen and he said his was still there, PC lost it on the patch.

every time I get someone like that where I tech 10 times in a row they quit, usually the first time they get smacked

>horrible winrate in duels
>top-tier winrate in dom/4v4
Back-smashing/side-tackling murderer confirmed
Shit in 1v1, but ignore them at your peril