Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #915

squeeze edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
ninetail.
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200369
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201261
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124
illusioncards.booru.org/
pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200471
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201081
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231428
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
azarashi-soft.nexton-net.jp/aikagi/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=934241
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231138
vanadis-soft.com/lampy/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=929138
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2233009
youtube.com/watch?v=fO3umDPtOYA
vndb.org/c50254
seiya-saiga.com/game/azurite/shinsounoise.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Games pending release:

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

Games recently released:

>[dualtail] Venus Blood -RAGNAROK - 2016/12/22
ninetail. tk/td13/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200369

>[Azurite](Liar-soft×シルキーズプラス) シンソウノイズ~受信探偵の事件簿~ - 2016/12/22
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201261

>[ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト 性格追加パック -活発- - 2016/12/22
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124
Booru: illusioncards.booru.org/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2200471

>[Black Lilith] 僕のエルフお姉さん - 2016/12/23
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2201081

>[ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン - 2017/01/27
www.alicesoft.com/heartfulmaman
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231428

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[あざらしそふと] アイカギ - 2017/01/27
azarashi-soft.nexton-net.jp/aikagi/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=934241
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2231138

>[Vanadis] 魔物娘の育て方 ~ラミア&ハーピー~ - 2017/01/27
vanadis-soft.com/lampy/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=929138
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2233009

>sqeeze
>sqeez
SQUEEZ IS DEAD

Alternatively: SQUEEZ is dead edition

why cant this industry produce a good fucking game

holy shit

Who is your favorite hentai heroine?

ok i like this op, i wont bitch this time

i like cute netorare

Any games similar to Holy Knight Celsia?

monster park

>cute
>NTR
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=fO3umDPtOYA

>All that is, is a shitty poser that people used the models for to make their own shitty games
>used too

even if avatar is default rpg maker memes

has the internet gone too far?

gyakushuu series

Different hair colour, so effort is clearly visible

when was the golden age of H-games?

you can count non-nukige if you want.

ded

2014 with AA2

Can't believe it was already three years ago...

code geass aired 11 years ago

holy shit

...Go away. You aren't welcome here.

>EroApli was so shit it killed several studios

This girl is adorable, I'll feel bad about raping her

R3

The whole "giving only one of the heroines their own monogamous ending" was retarded; that and giving so many "literally who" side characters scenes instead of focusing on the actual harem characters in the harem game.

i dont want to sound like that kind of guy but isnt everything pretty much the same nowdays

you would think that the dev cost on nukige is low enough that there would still be lots of shit produced for high-level fetishes, but somehow everthink ends up being mostly the same.

What the fuck is a high-level fetish meant to be?Games focused on armpit fucking?

???

>he doesn't know

What? SQUEEZ is dead?

yes

Well, I mean, their last game didn't do too bad in the masturbation department. What went wrong?

>employed at h-game company
>company closes down
>try to get a normal job

>All those companies died
>SQUEEZ
fuck

It wasn't NTR and didn't maintain the golden rule of having atleast 40% of the screen covered by an old fat japanese man at all times, so the new world order decided to pull the plug.

DEAD

Sorry

is this the tech arts thread?

kek
though to be real it must be a crazy job working as an h-game scenarist. I honestly wonder what sort of conversations that these guys have with each other

>hey man, have you ever thought about tearing off a girls' limbs before fucking her?

I want to know how they decide all the retarded screaming and moaning sounds.

endless ejaculation

>dedbumping instead of just posting content

>This script is good but this fellatio part just won't do
>Sure thing boss, I'll have it fixed straight away
>RERORERORERORERORERORERO

Anyone learn nip by having to drop all anime related fandom? I keep trying and always end up being distracted like some retarded cat... What is wrong with me? Is this sign that learning nip or any language is out of my league?

I want to systematically exterminate all orcs

I want to belive its through a darts game.

What's her nane, Noomiposter?

>Go and try to learn moon
>end up jerking off to something on sadpanda
>lose all motivation to learn
>the cycle restarts

I hate myself.

just keep in mind that it is better to be a lazy fuck and learn very little than to learn nothing at all.

If your brain is avoiding long study sessions because you are lazy try downgrading.

I would tell you to just pull through and study, but you already know that

For a moment there, I thought you said a retarded cat always distracting you.

I fucking hate nekomimi

its the opposite with me. My motivation doubles after you know what

it's called Kenjataimu for a reason. The problem is it often just makes me realize how far I have fallen.

this is some really good art, sure it's from a nukige?

vndb.org/c50254

5ever on my backlog

that game looks fun as hell

>vndb.org/c50254
>Momozono Moka

Shiggy literally made a Momo 2.0, huh?

Is that CM3D2 or something else?

I hope it's gameplay elements aren't as retarded as trying to get 100% in some nukige

well if this is any indication
seiya-saiga.com/game/azurite/shinsounoise.html

how to make a good genki in cm3d2 without mods? her young voice doesn't really tune well with every fappable design that i make

or maybe i just don't find em loli tomboys to be particularly arousing?

Isn't there a possibility since TechArts owned so much stuff some other company may want to buy them or their sub brands?
Though I have no idea how well these producers were doing anyway. SQUEEZ was the only one that released something recently, wasn't it?

theres always a chance but the H industry is full of ripoffs already so I doubt someone is actually gonna buy the property

Its dead, Jim.

ask disney or EA maybe

Man, it's not a good sign to me when the first thing I see when starting up the newest valkyria game is the type of free backgrounds reused in stuff like monster girl quest from way back when.

They either didn't use too much of this stuff or they made the environment shown in the CG match these stock environments, so I don't think there is a problem.

Also, Valkyria games are dirt cheap, not a surprise they don't want to waste resources with making bgs.

I dunno, it just seems pretty low quality compared to past valkyria titles which doesn't bode well to me.

Man, I could really go for some elves right about now. This wait is killing me.

Daness had a nice CV. A shame her actress never really got into a lot of roles. She did atleast show up in Sansha Mendan, as the protag's witty, bro-con, step-sister.

The trial was so good, I can't wait.

>Last time she performed was in 2014.

Are you sure it is literally rehashed background, not just deja vu because it is generic-looking fantasy stuff?

Somehow I never noticed they had the same voice.
Narumi was such a fun accomplice, but since she's overshadowed by the other girls in Sansha Mendan no one ever talks about her.

The paradise of lewd elves is painfully close. We just have to endure a bit longer until we are welcomed into its radiance.

doesnt the game have super-aids drm? atleast thats what I heard ages ago.

Isn't the new Lune game PlayDRM protected?
Unless all these excited anons are planning on buying it, things will take a while.

That is possible, I have a maid for each personality but just end up with the "kuudere" at the end of the day

>but since she's overshadowed by the other girls in Sansha Mendan no one ever talks about her.
Not to mention she doesn't have a full route, only side H-scenes (and an ending).
Speaking of which, I don't think I've ever heard anyone in general talk about Hatsune at all. It's always the sisters or the mother and daughter.

The castle throne room at the start of the game after the hero gets mind fucked by the slime is the exact same one from monmusu. Reused free assets and such.

Think so, though a few games with drm came out cracked recently

>Hatsune
total dunce about sex, has narumi as her partner, has best pregnancy end, best fucking girl

The teacher-student combo just can't measure up to twins and oyakodon.

I like Hatsune but since Sansha Mendan is almost always brought up in the context of its group scenes, they get overshadowed.
The first time I played Sansha Mendan Hatsune and Narumi were the first route I did, even. Because all the talk about Hatsune being a pure angel at the beginning of the game made me want to see her fall. Also I like long black hair.

One thing I like about her is that after she's conquered she becomes one of the most shameless slaves, along with Narumi. The other four girls though perverted still say they're embarassed about a few things or have a little back and forth, but as far as I remember there's nothing but eagerness and obedience in Hatsune, even Narumi comments about how lewd she became. I might be misremembering as I haven't played Sansha Mendan in ages, but that was the impression their route left. If Aina and Yuuna are my favorite girls and Mifuyu and Marika have the hoittest relationship, Narumi and Hatsune are the best slaves.

Hatsune does have a really nice voice actress. I don't recall much since I did a skip run of her, but didn't her parents basically make Ryou marry her?

I think so.
But I don't remember the details of Sansha Mendan's solo endings all that much, I unlocked all possible endings and the 3P and harem ones stood out much more to me.

I remember details of Aina and Yuuna's solo ends because they're my favorites, and Marika's because a lot of anons here talking about her refreshed my memory.

I wanted to say that Hatsune's parents were pretty accepting of relationship with Ryou compared to Shion from Ura Kyoushi (Shion gets disowned by her parents), but then I remembered that Shion literally fucked her teacher infront of a crowd of people during one of her piano performances; not even Hatsune brought that much shame on her family.

does anyone know anything about
変り妻~秘密を握られ要求される欲情な躰~
the cg set got released on panda but i had no luck finding the game.

>tfw kuudere is riding okyakusan's chinpo while telling goshujinsama that she's ninshinkamoshirenai

Is this NTR? If so gimme some sauce senpai

delete this, kuu-chan is pyuua

There's also the fact that from an outsider perspective, Ryou and Hatsune would look like a young couple who screwed up. Embarassing, especially for a traditional family, but not the end of the world. A marriage and tiptoeing around she getting pregnant before marriage and it's all set.
I assume the family would never know that their relationship started with rape and sexual training to begin with, let alone outsiders.

It is nothing compared to the crazy stunt Shion and Reiji pulled. That shit probably threw both her family and the schools name in the mud.

I know absolutely nothing about the arena game but I need to know if this demon of semen is pure.

soon?

>I know absolutely nothing about the arena game but I need to know if this demon of semen is pure.
She appears in one brief scene and isn't relevant beyond it, so just appreciate her design without worrying.

Who is the artist? She looks familiar.

>perfect dress for clothed paizuri
my wife

It's potion