/vn/ - Little sister Edition

Visual Novel General #1358

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/ (embed)

Previous thread:
(Cross-thread)

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-02/adult-game-maker-techarts-ceases-operations/.112864
gematsu.com/2017/03/428-shibuya-scramble-coming-west-ps4-pc-spring-2018
i.imgur.com/JWzWNrU.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute anime girls

Chrono Cross torrent where?

^_^

Kaigen is also the best, isn't she?

Funnily enough, Hanachirasu was translated into Chinese by a BL group.

Good taste.

Is Cartagra good?
I thought KnS was dumb, btw

I thought Cartagra was better than KnS personally.

>a bottle of rum
>School Idol QT Cool
>be the OP
off to a good start on this journey to meet my fag self

Incest is the purest form of love.

I hate Yuka

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-02/adult-game-maker-techarts-ceases-operations/.112864

Serious question, was anything of value lost? The only shit I know that came from them was Pai TOUCH and various stuff from the G.J? label which was only notable because it had controllable breast sizes (but everyone was a tittymonster anyway)

So after holding Ctrl to skip through yet another Amane H-scene, I've finally finished her after route. It was pretty good but didn't really add much that wasn't already done in her first route. That fucking shadow. Hmm.

Guess I'll do Yumiko's after next and finish off with Sachi before hitting that Yuuji 's past major route. Shit, I'm nearly done.

the major route is a decent bit longer than the after routes

I LIKE LOLIS!

gematsu.com/2017/03/428-shibuya-scramble-coming-west-ps4-pc-spring-2018

>live-action visual novel
>428: Shibuya Scramble uses a mix of still photography and live action footage

No thanks. Had my fill of shoddy FMV games in the 90's.

Isn't this the thing where the Canaan spin-off came from?

I heard it's pretty good.
Yeah.

But guys.

Uchikoshi's making something and it might not be as shit as ZTD.

When there is no chrono clock torrent.

>tumblr gif
you gotta leave

fuck you got it from google search

Ded

Vanilla !

wanko? more like masturbato!

am I right fellas

Post imoutos.

downloading it now, torrent in a few hours maybe

> that reaction on a girl when the MC cums inside her in an animated H scene when it all slows down

You self insert as the girl for that part, don't ya?

I would like everybody in this thread to know that squirting is pissing.

Great. Its still hot as fuck. Also urine is sterile.

There better be squirting in Cinnamon's H scenes in the upcoming vol 3.

>animated H scene
i never got to like it, reminds me too much of those cheap flash games from back then

Every time.

too bad it's gross and smells like piss

yeah but during sex, its hot as fuck.

Think about it, its happening because you are causing that much stimulation for the girl.

Are you afraid of death, /vn/?

or she didn't go to the bathroom before

yes
how am i supposed to eat food and read about cute anime girls if im dead

>you're
>When she's talking in a past tense encounter.

That would be "you were."

Those are long arms.

I interpreted it as current-tense, as in, "you did things, because your goal is to get me pregnant, then and now"

Maybe he is still trying even now

what game?

Boob Wars 2. Its pretty fun, and all the jokes and references surrounding boobs are great.

No. Ultimately, it's because women don't have 2ft of winding tubes to hold it in like men do. Abdominal exercises and laughing too much can also cause them to pee themselves.

tl;dr
she pees because she finds your tiny dick hilarious

I would like everybody in this thread to know that male squirting is a prostate discharge and therefore is not pissing.

Where does this leave us with anal squirting?

>tfw reading a route where the writer makes the heroine piss herself constantly during sex
Not sure if I should find it erotic or just be uncomfortable

>mfw they don't relegate all the pissing fetish to one route
fucking kajitsu

What the fuck, Quof? Didn't you say this was kamige?

>that deformation
What do they think a vagina is, some sort of a leather pocket?

>that bulge
what the fuck?

Is it not?

>Also urine is sterile.
Quit this meme. Urine directly inside the bladder is sterile, but when you actually piss it goes through the urethra which is not sterile in the slightest.

The writer for Yuuna's route is particularly odd when it comes to fetishes. Like one scene the MC covers her with maple syrup. I'm not joking: i.imgur.com/JWzWNrU.jpg
The rest of the game mostly isn't like that. But hey, a little bit for everyone.
SM's "gimmick" in the bishop series of games is that the MC thrusts hard into the heroines' wombs as a final blow sort of thing. Adds some umph.

Is that a bishop game? When did one of those get translated

Sansha Mendan, it's not done yet.

Your mom is sterile.

OR NOT

>maple syrup
what the fuck?

Sansha Mendan looks like it has a fuckton of scenarists. So is it like each one of these guys writes their own route?

Hi, Quof.

Yeah pretty much. There's two "head scenarists/directors" in the company that oversee and direct everyone so there's no problems with character consistency or any of that, but you can see the various writing styles of the several writers slipping through.
Hi

What do you have against maple syrup? Do you also "wtf" with whip cream or chocolate?

Yes. Food is for eating, not sexual activities.

Not him but all forms of food based sex play weird me out

Boner just shrivels up

What's this about Koihime Musou recently? Another game or just an anniversary thing?

Pussies are for eating too, what's your point? The sugary condiments compliment the already salty taste~

whipped cream nipples with a cherry or something is acceptable. whipped cream pussy gives yeast infections which aren't fun. chocolate makes a mess fucking everywhere.

the only other food that is acceptable served pm a human body is sushi, presented tastefully.

>>presented tastefully
I didn't know 60 year old Japanese men posted in /vn/.

Embrace is the best position.

Debate me.

Anime girls don't get yeast infections (usually), just like they don't get pregnant when you come inside (usually).

The semen in visual novel CGs looks more like whip cream or pudding anyway. Perhaps that triggers your disgust too?

desu it bothers me when semen is yellow

>whipped cream pussy gives yeast infections which aren't fun
literally who cares?

Gore Screaming show when

Never.

>just like they don't get pregnant when you come inside (usually)
Sadly. Is there anything more barren than anime girls in VNs? They seem to have their eggs frozen until a marriage proposal appears.

I'll just learn Japanese and put out a halfassed MTL, just you wait.

IT'S HERE BOYS

WHERE

what is

>tfw your catpanions will eventually be claimed and impregnated by some male catboy.

What's the points of having them if the end result is ntr?

how the fuck does staring translate to jiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Because jiiiii is an onomatopoeia

Same thing with anal.
Fucking disgusting.

Hard to translate onomatopeia. Majikoi uses a lot and it looks silly. Not that I'm complaining.

I kinda get into the girl being dominated play that always seem to go into it, but the poopchoot just ain't my thing despite being an assman. Pussy is the best.

Sena is the cutest maid

>Hard to translate onomatopeia.
It's actually impossible. At best you can do action words like *stare*, but there's more onomatopoeia than there are equivalent action words, by fucking far.
If want to know how many fucking onomatopoeia there are, know that there's a word EXCLUSIVELY referring to the sound vagina makes when it opens. Yeah. Good fucking luck translating that without doing a generic "squelch" that covers a ton of other onomatopoeia too and thereby loses its nuance.

>tfw imagining trying to sell a nukige with the word "squelch" in it

>chrono clock finally up in ED
about time

*kupa*
Yeah it gets quite ridiculous.

Translating that shit would make the whole VN feel like it was made by leddit.

*Stare* You know...
*Open vagina* I want your chinpo *Heartbeat heartbeat*

>chinpo
what