>google it yourself

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDvErQimIQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=PekX-lzDu9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun and exciting gameplay.

wot???

I only had weather scorch and thunderbolt. He had 2 units.

>need one more victory for rank up
>get paired against rank 11

Krosmaga is the Gwent killer desu.

hey guys i just started playing this game and opened up one of my first kegs and this is the selection it gives me on the 2nd screen

which card do i pick?

kob of beggars

King of Beggars. One of the best neutral legendaries in the game.

King of Beggers. He's my next craft if I don't get lucky with a keg.

thank you

KoB. He's out of meta but it's still a VERY good card.

Knowing cards will get reseted and you only get barrels for Lvl's and rank, is it worth it milling, lets say, 2 factions and playing the other 3 worth it to get competent decks fast and climb the ladder?

Radovid control is pretty popular right now, and he's in it.

If you know you won't get bored playing the same thing over and over, sure.

Not every list runs KoB. And madrad only good against consume monsters.

How do I beat scoiatael as monsters? They can decide who goes when and seem to have almost infinite amount of clear weather, they counter monsters so well.

Fucking promotionfaggots

Come on man, im not going to go all in in one deck, nif + monster + northen reals have plenty of meme decks to explore.

On that note, I dont know why giant toad is not more used, you get like a 13 point dude, something big in the graveyard you can ghoul and it procs absorb..

get card advantage somehow so they can't aglais/fl last turn

putting up fogs scares them usually because you can geralt arrd the dorfs

Alright cockfags. I have Gwent installed and going to play it today, work atm. What am I in for. Before i've played hearthstone and hate it.

It's still nice to switch to monsters. Skellige is the only side that I neglect, With all others I am now in the meta zone.

Never click gg if you lose

>Before i've played hearthstone and hate it.
Then you'll love Gwent.

Enemy plays Yen the Conjurer round 1
What now?

Pass

lmao
great game

Has there ever been a good deck made with 40 cards?

>Have opened up several legendaries
>Not enough to make any one deck
>Would have to mill a bunch of useful legendaries to make just one deck

I'm just playing budget decks and hoping my kegs will give me one or two more legendaries I can use in one particular deck.

Rate my deck, brobros. I must've only lost one game in the past ten or so, drew one where the fucker I played against resurrected my Mangonel and then gave it resilience on round 2, frequently go 2-0 against other low levels (I'm almost level 7). What would you improve here? Keep in mind I have like 25 scraps at the moment.

No, because in this game there really isn't a problem with running out of cards, and you want to increase the chance of getting individual cards.

In MTG/Hearthstone, there are occasions when you run more than the minimum (In Hearthstone you can't actually run more than the minimum, but you can include cards that shuffle back in your deck) to try and win the game by making your opponent run out of cards first.

its shit

Damn...

I'm in the same boat, I started playing Gwent just today. used to play MTG a lot at my local card shop, but moved irl and now don't have anyone to play with. But I'm way more busy than I used to so I'd only be able to play a tcg few times a week irl.

I started playing hearthstone, since its online and so popular, on and off for over the last year ,or so, getting rank 5 most seasons but never legend.

but the latest fiasco disaster and ungoro expac and brodes interviews made me realize team 5 will never pull away from their current model of poorly balanced, RNG heavy, forced 51% trainwreck of a design model

I was put off by other online card games since I knew they'd likely fail in the shadow of a game like hearthstone (is backed by Activision blizzard). I mean just look at runescapes cg. ES cg, notch's cg, they all fell through basically

But At this point I'm willing to take a gamble on Gwent since CD project are based polacks. But even if it falls through I guess there's always shadowverse.

The problem is the gold/silver limit doesn't scale with your deck size, so if you go over 25 cards you dilute your deck.

If you make a 40 card deck you will play plenty of games where you never draw your powerful golds and silvers

I want to craft some other cards, so I was thinking of milling one(or more) of my legedaries. Any suggestions? Draug seems like the worst and I never play Monsters.

fuck off

Why all this hate on monsters? Skellige is easily the most broken faction right now.

How do you deal with faggots spamming dwarfs and healers

dbomb

dbomb doesn't counter it unless you have last turn which is pretty hard to get vs them anyway

I always seem to get last turn against them. It's pretty easy to play around.

T R A P P E R S
R
A
P
P
E
R
S

>next turn
>another healer

Wait until they play all their shit, don't just dbomb in the middle of a turn. This isn't Hearthstone, they can't hurt you.

>dude dcs at the start
>I don't get two rounds counted to the rewards

wtf

never mill, craft roach or something

quit being rude user

no consume monster is still the most broken one

Make your bets

premium dbomb/swallows potion

Roach

just played a game where roping out and discarding my last card was the correct play

ITS BORKH, TIME TO GET MY RADBOI ONLINE FINALLY

uh, fucking bastard, I haven't gotten a legendary in ages.

How are you supposed to counter discard Skellige? Consume monster you can just swipe.

How do I into weather monsters? I got 880 scrap. What card(s) do I need to add?

>How are you supposed to counter discard Skellige?
play ghouls, griffin, caretaker, katakan, vicovario medics, letho, weather...the list goes on

Alright, I'll switch up my deck a bit, getting tired of losing to Skellige. Thanks for the tips.

if you mess up with their graveyard they get fucked up really bad.

but letho is 800 scraps

What cards are the best to snatch away from their graveyard to mess with them?

How do I learn to play this game?
I guess that seems like a dumb question but when I look for tutorials on youtube all I find are 'HIGH LEVEL GWENT PLAY RANK 420' or witcher 3 gwent tutorials, or 'blind lets play of closed beta gwent'

letho is really strong buy playing spy NG is kind of hard.
You can banish 6 opposing units easily with decoy and treason.

the griffins that snatch one card from their graveyard to yours.

you can treason a gold letho?

>tfw no legendary since 90 kegs ;_;

i lost count desu

It's not that hard desu, just keep playing the game and learn from your mistakes.
there are many streamers that have how to play videos like this
youtube.com/watch?v=lDvErQimIQ4

You use dimmeritium shackles/bomb first.
You can also use Bekker's twisted mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=PekX-lzDu9U

yeah but when i play NG no matter what im tryna do, it takes YEEAAAARS before the enemy has any cards down and im just sitting there with like. a bunch of cards that are part of some retarded combo and then the first round goes, then im forced to win the second. and on third i got barely any cards other than the combo cards and the field is almost empty

You'll make it user, I believe in you.

you could try adding drowners

lads i don't feel like i can go on for much more. The mindgames become too intense up here and playing at the top of my form for 10+ games really wears me down.

sk is at its weakest during the first round. you can win it easily.

Why do you say this?

Lifecoach's Skellige deck makes me moist.

Should I craft Avelac'h, Imlerith or Nithral for the deck?

because it's true.

avallach

I want to run ambush ST but I can't afford it. So should I just run a gay budget dorf deck to climb the ranks? Only rank 2 and I milled my other decks.

Daily reminder to not GG netdecking scum

I always GG except when I lose

rate my meme deck

shani into pavetta is really underrated

good job user

im considering swapping stennis for double cross for even more consistent memeing , but i dont really know if i can get away without playing a spy

>when you're about to cast commander's horn for the win but she gives you this look

*blocks your spell*

Know this: all roads lead to Nilfgaard.

*reveals igni in hand*

Have strength, my love?

there shouldnt be a question mark you dummy

>giving GGs to people
>forcing yourself to click something you don't have to

Is there anything more cuckworthy?

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY THIS IS FUCKED MY DECK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get fucked nekker cunt

Which faction is patrician? Is it Nilfgaard? I think it's Nilfgaard.

what if they gg you and then play against you later on and remember you didn't gg them last time so they don't gg you again

Northern Realms

Nvm, i won anyway lul
But i lost my shit when he used it at first round.

>lul

fuck off back to twitch or hsg and never come back please

Nope.

new player here, can i drop 20 bucks on kegs and then mill a bunch of cards to get a cancerous netdeck?

speaking of which, what are the cheap netdecks a new player ought to play? how do i find up to date, curated lists of these?

i need to grind wins for the rewards but i need a deck to play first.

budget dorfs, discard sk or consume monsters

check gwentdb for decks

this is one rare keg desu

will 20 bucks in kegs be enough to make at least one of those decks