>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>Skybreak Spire Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/wings-of-the-raven/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

1st for Daily Challenges - "Showing our dicks Edition."

NA # 252767

Crimson number WAN

What if I want to show my dick to Luu?

CRIMSON #1

t i n y t h i g h s

Hi, medicore BD here again
Can anyone tell me what my Acrimor DPS should be? The thread died abruptly and now I fear I'll never know

Crimson dogs are scum.

do it faggot

depends on your AP/crit/crit damage

dps does not matter
as far as i can tell, your rotation/anicancel is good but because of your lower flicker/flashes per second (compared to that bd solo ebon), i think you're not attacking the boss as much as you possibly can

HEY,
WAKE UP.

3/6

I want to kiss a boy lyn!

Believe you me, user, I dare not intend to tread on such a revered figure with my comparatively sloppy swipes and shaky stances. The sooner I'm able to trade this clumsy blade in for a more elegant weapon befitting my tastes the better.

Brandishing steel appeals to many, but I've always been far more fond of immersing oneself in magick's flow; far away from having your face beaten-in by the angry hordes in hot pursuit.

Speaking seriously, I know Blade Master comes into its own in due time, but its earliest of levels are a long ways' from what I'd deem "smooth". Lazy though it is to admit, I can't help but pine for the quick-and-easy grinds offered from other classes through these tedious opening Acts. Being spoiled by so many AoE-happy choices makes the more centralized approach of the two tanking roles draw a bit more patience than what I've become accustomed to enduring, replaying the same song-and-dance for the sixth time so far.

Intended to post this previously, but the thread auto-archived right as it was due to launch. Shows what I get by not paying attention to the post limit.

Are you a Yun?

Same but Luu always tells me no

Fuggg. Maybe I'm dodging too much. I'll try to get more hits in next time then, thank you!

55.07% crit
giggle.png

they don't know so you shouldn't bother, this applies to all classes

things that can affect your dps :

- crit chance
- crit dmg
- ap
- ping
- party composition
- weapon resets
- proper mechanics
- how clean the run was
- luck on crits and whatever else
- other fuckery I could bring up but at this point I hoped you would get the point

things like these would require a sample size of like 10 and avg stuff out, your dps on the next attempt could even be 5k less

As long as you're not doing 10-15k dps less than people on similar gear on every run, then it's fine.

Not so dead yet
Fah still plas as well

>As long as you're not doing 10-15k dps less than people on similar gear on every run, then it's fine.

JUST

i can safely say that dezzy is one of the better bnsg bds

What is this?

my panties, you perv

That's a butt

I cant help you Oniichan you are better then me, but you are doing fine. You are a very good BD

also this.

DCs - "Lets try that again." Edition

NA #260582

Facetank everything that doesn't knockback for maximum damage

tiny thighs

does anyone want a cat lyn waifu

Tomb/Ebin 5/6

why kory

lol nvm

lobby not found

server?

Hi SKD

na mast necro yeti lair
maybe tomb and ebondrake also

# 266 066

1/4

why dont we use dkp in bt??

Because if we used DKP, lower geared players like me will never get gold to gear up. Getting BT accessories is nice, but gold is what I care about more.

I'm working on it!
Ah. Yeah, I don't have trouble keeping up with party at all usually depending on their gear..if it's someone really geared out then yeah its a good 10-20k gap but rest I stay in line with doing either slightly less or slightly more (slightly being within 1-3k)
Thank you!
Ok, will try this!

Everything else in the game uses a gold bidding system, why wouldn't we in raid?

omw after ebon hall and cs

Hey, I drew this.
Feels good

why not

mushin?

Why would I run BT with /bnsg/ when I can run with bigger clans that have whales who bid 8.5 grand for accessories

SLUT

I mean you probably even dont play the game so why post here

shit senpai u rite

Own me and tear my tight little pussy apart as you fill me with your filthy load. Spit on me and make me your onahole.

For the same reason you normies came here in the first place, cheap legos

Calm down, Nadjja.

Because you'd also have to pay 8.5 grand for accessories and 500g for soulshields.

this.

no...

I'm the only Destroyer in my clan so your point is invalid

Paid 1500 for my shadow ring which is the minimum bid

sorry
I want a cat lyn from yehara

>1500 minimum bid for acc

Well there you have it.

>not paying 300g
You got jewed m8

At least I didn't pay 8500 for a fire earring or 6000 for a lightning earring

I'm not on yehara anymore ;-;

Returning player interested in trying a new class. How does Soul Fighter do in endgame? Also how hard is it to find endgame groups in Poharan server?

disbanded

Shit how many did you have? I was just joining in.

was 1/4
just gonna go spam some tomb6 for my earrings

Slut

DCs 271470

SF is good, not the highest dps class, but it's decent. The heal utility is nice, but you probably won't see people asking for it. Most endgame is cross server, unless you intend to raid.

reminder that SF is 100% required for later content

raids ARE the endgame

If they're on poharan and just returning they're probably not gonna be raiding any time soon.

they can just go join unified

>chink clans

i just spent the past two hours edging to your old screenshots and vocaroos on loop
*smooch*

Onahole looking to get spanked

I will spank you Luu... At POKEMON.

um, why

this thread is fucking pathetic right now jesus christ

nigga please

>B-BUT LYNS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG
t. dumb rats that shit up the general everyday

SOMEONE SELL ME KEYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i heard ncwest is selling keys for both hmcoin and ncoin

just fucking use real money

New phone
who this

I'm not Luu

what's your rate

srs question why would anyone spend time running dungeons in this game when you can just buy gold

i could work like a day at a gas station and make a month worth of gold that an autist would grind playing 12+ hours a day for weeks

why even bother playing the game at that point

What you do is buy gold AND play the game. I know it's kind of crazy but just think about that.

You can buy gold and clear the latest content with ease for fun with friends. Kind of like how most clans operate these days. Just look at clans like Elite, Tycoons, whatever.

is grinding the same dungeon over and over actually considered "playing the game"?

why cant i just buy my gold and then "play" the game by playing casually in any way that i choose instead of running dozens of dungeons every day

$70 is like 1000 gold
if you autism grind bns for 12 hours a day you would make more than that

You can, nobody is stopping you from playing that way.

>if you autism grind bns for 12 hours a day you would make more than that

that simply isnt true unless youre already maxed gear and have a static that literally runs new content and get super lucky and even then it would be rare

and 70 for an 8 hour day is less than minimum wage in most states, i know taxes blahblah but after refunds it would still be more

not everyone has a job. :(

kys if you dont have a job and are over the age of 16

Okay so let's compare the two options.

Let's say you work a minimum wage job and get $85 for an 8-hour workday. That's like 1200 Gold.

This is assuming you spend ALL of that $85 for BnS gold, which isn't plausible unless you somehow don't have to eat or don't need a home to live in.

Let's say you're still living with your parents and don't have to pay for food / rent / bills. You're basically farming gold at a slightly faster rate in a real life job than in game.

Now let's say somebody else also doesn't have to pay for food / rent / bills. Let's also say your parents don't give a fuck about you being a NEET. You can watch movies or jerk off while farming gold like an autist in game for 8 or 12 hours a day.

Given the option, I would just be a fucking NEET and farm gold at a slightly less efficient rate.

If you have a job that's not shit and not minimum wage then of course buying gold is the best option.

so all disabled people should just kill themselves?

ya