/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1213 - Bonbon Edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-march/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Pen-case chair

>Upcoming Birthdays
3rd - Bonbon
4th - Anchovy
5th - Gala
6th - Chevre and Chai
7th - Molly

>Holidays & Events
3rd - Girl's day (JP)
17th - Shamrock Day

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

I want to touch Bonbon's bonbons

Bonbon you say?

Bones Roald Bam need loving new homes, /acg/

>didn't update JP DLC with the Scissor Clock
Ya fucked up.

>loading up a japanese game you can get the fueki RV through wifi even on a US region device
Neat. Now I can use my cousin to get the rest of this set (and jp event shit).

Sue me.
>Sara's probably the only person here who can take advantage of it

Don't even know why Girl's day is up there, either.

A happy Mabel is a cute Mabel

I've bought so much shit from her yet I still don't have her mannequin...

Anyone feel like posting their dream address? I'm bored and could use some inspiration.

Had an unexpectedly busy week and kept missing the good turnip prices.... I'll take anything 120 or higher just to break even.
God, and I still have to make a cheesecake tonight. Pls hold me, /acg/.

Bam ain't moving yet.

Neither is Roald, just giving people advance warning. Or do you mean you stopped him from moving out?

Does everyone lewd Bonbon? Is that why user told me to pick her card to move in?

Not yet. But I probably will let him.

For Mabel's mannequin, you have to buy items from her side of the shop on 30 different days.

Bonbon is typically one of the lewder villagers
its mostly Minus8's fault

Ghostie will you be taking Julian or not?

she said in another post she was going to sleep, it was kinda assholish of her to not read the thread and your posts correctly but then again she mentioned being really tired.

So I'm guessing Julian will go to my void like a normal move out then?
Also thanks for the info.

Hey wrassler, you still here?

Uh code not valid

Yeah, lemme open up.

You're wasser, right?

Dreamton.

I don't know why I have such a hard time remembering town names. I'll be right over

>Zucker wants to move
>shit i love him but if someone wants him i'll let him go to a new loving town
>It was a bluff

Not even mad you cute redundant food thing

Anyone willing to sell me an axe or two? I need to replant trees in the right places.

Bump

Please keep the thread alive overnight, guys

>tfw back to pre-welcome-amiibo-update deadness

Bump

bump

Do we know what happens on Girl's day?

Isabelle gives you a rice cake

Neat.

Man, the Switch launch really killed the late night mayors...

Julian user! I went to sleep (it was like 2am where I am)! Are you still around? I'm sorry!!

I'm really sorry user. I didn't realise you'd be moving him out straight away, I should have read the thread properly but i was really tired. Is julian stilll in boxes or your void?

I'm waiting with Switch until Animal Crossing or F-Zero is announced, until then it's not worth my money

I'd like a switch right now, but I've resigned myself to the fact that Nintendo will underprint them like they do all their products and scalpers will snatch them up, so I won't get one for a goddamn year.

Also yeah a new F-Zero would be tits. We're overdue for a new one. F-Zero amiibo series when?

What? I only just go this game for chirstmas! This community can't die on me now!

Bumpitty bump
not buying a switch until Splatoon2 comes out on it or there is a pink/colourful release of it.

/realmayorhours/

I know we've already had two persons with 400-600 turnip prices, so you're all probably done. BUT, for those late to the party, turnip prices are currently 243 at my Re-Tail and will be so for another 11 hours.

Keep in mind Apollo has slipped into my void though, so I'm not clean.

Also got a bunch of legit art saved up that I'd be more than happy to give away! I'll see about putting together a pastebin or just posting a list here later when there's more activity!

>Ken asked me to deliver a present to Erik that he's been wanting
>go deliver it to him
>he says he wanted to get the item as a present for me
>gives me the gift back, and in his flowery joy emotion asks if I'll open the gift
>I open it, its a nebula short
Nothing this adorable has ever happened to me in this game. It put a smile on my face, and my day already feels much better. I'm probably never taking off this shirt.

No worries mate. As long as there is no new animal crossing released, people are still gonna be playing New Leaf

>Nook is selling two paintings today
>already have both

JUST

any of those happens to be a worthy painting?

Dude I'm stuck with 122 per turnip, and I don't want to risk waiting any longer. mind if I hop in your town?

Nope. And I'm the Gamecube autist, anyway.

don't be so hard on yourself user, i like the map layouts on the gc version better than NL, also comfiest music

I do indeed have a worthy painting. Post your friend-code and I'll get you added! (Let me also do a double-check that it is infact a legit painting)

I'll get you added and opened once I get a response from painting-user! Gimme a minute!

Hey man, I've been playing this fucking game since before they gave the GCN release a gold label. No shame in calling me what I am.

roger. I'll get everything ready on my end.

and for the record, I started a fresh town last month, so my museum's art wing is pretty much barren. any help would be appreciated, and paid for in turnip profits.

that would be me, thanks again

Alright, your worthy painting is ready!

Tips are appreciated, but not required! I'm just glad these get some use rather than sit in my storage.

Screw it, I'll post the whole list of spares (disregard the Worthy since Xav is taking it)

Dynamic Painting
Famous Painting
Perfect Painting X 2
Amazing Painting
Neutral Painting
Nice Painting
Common Painting
Warm Painting x 2
Valiant Statue
Mystic Statue
Ancient Statue
Worthy Painting

It would be lovely if I could come and get rid of my turnips!

Repeating my question from yesterday

I'm looking to complete the following sets, who can help me catalog them, please?

Modern, Modern Wood, Sloppy, Minimalist and Blue

Thanks in advance!

I'll add you and open up once Matt's done! Annoying how you can't add friend-codes while the gate's open.

that was my last peinting yey! although i'm in no hurry as there's still almost a year worth of sea life and bugs ahead of me.

I can help you with the only hard to get one (sloppy) are you planning on using it or just catalogin'? if last one are you willing to pass it to other user to get it in the future?

Catalog it for later use, I'm almost done with completely paying my home and I barely have bought sets to fill it, so yeah, I'm willing to pass it

I forgot to do a petition for Stitch yesterday. At least it was on an alt.

Man I am having a harder time playing the game though. I think I need a clearly defined goal.

A'ight i see the town where i get stuff is open so i'll visit to see if i can get one, if not i probably will have it tomorrow.

Anons, I fixed my 3DS! I just had to replace the battery. I'm really happy I could fix it because it is very precious to me. (sorry for the blog)

Please tell me you checked your date or something because last time I did that I didn' know and almost lost all my turnips because of a 5 year time travel.

this. Just bought the game yesterday? i waited so much like a complete dunce and now the community is not as lively as before.
I'm always late to the party when it comes down to animal crossing.

I'm happy for you, user!
i hope you have a non-stop happy time from now on!

You guys are not alone. Started playing this January. I feel I missed so much

Nah, it's not like the Switch is going to have a game.
Remember the Amiibo update came quite recently and breathed a whole new life to the game so there's a lot of AC still

The downside to an all cat town is no one wakes up before 10:30am except Lolly.

I have a problem
Im doing the reset trick for my ninth villager
And plots have appeared only 3 times, after countless resets
What do i do?
I cant find a plot anymore

need fruits, paintings, tools?

They don't show up all the time, it's something like a guaranteed move in by the 7th day of having 8 villagers in town but every day before then it's just a chance

If you don't feel like plot resetting anymore today make sure to save with a new character with no plot put down anyways because if you don't and you start up your mayor one could appear. Then tomorrow you can try plot resetting again.

I hope this post makes sense

I don't play the turnip market (though I probably should) so no! I didn't check the date but luckily for me I noticed it was dark in my town when the game got to the loading screen so I closed it and changed the date.
Thanks user! Just need to fix the charger socket now.

Still hoping Julian user comes back so I can apologise and get my beautiful sparkly unicorn friend. (one of the reasons I went to sleep is for some reason I forgot that with the amiibo update you can move villagers out at will and thought I'd have to wait a while for him to leave)

I need Famous, Perfect, Amazing,Common, Mystic and Ancient. I would love any you're willing to part with.
Also, would Broccolo be in my void if I had Ganon kick him out? If so, he is

Jay, could I come over and nab your Mystic Statue?

Been looking for one to use in my Egyptian Tomb

Oh, that would be precious of you! If there's any extra furni you have, especially Sanrio. If that's ok off course.
I'm still working on getting that sweet sweet mayor approval since yesterday (67%) though.

i dont have sanrio items, but a few anons have the cards, they can help you later.

friend code? to add you.

I'm so sorry, but I gave the Mystic to Matt earlier!

I can part with all the other paintings/statues though. Can't say I'm hyped on possible Broccolo, but I can always just swap'em out with an Amiibo Card. I'll add you and open in a minute, Zanzi!

Thank you so much! It really helped

Anyone have a peach lying around (ideally perfect peach) Kid Kat wants one!

also, i have genuine proper, neutral, and valient i can give away

Started the game and immediately got ambushed by Dotty who gives me a pink wave tee, which is a real nice top I'll have to add to my wardrobe! Head up and see Katrina is in town and pay her a visit. Disaster upon relationships? A "tank" can guard against this! How did Dotty know??

I could use you coming for those clovers today.

Sure, wanna open up? Let me just grab some coffee and I can head over.

Hey guys just checked my turnip prices and they're at 587

Unfortunately I was just about to get ready for a job interview so I wont be able to open my gates for a couple hours. I'll be back on for sure after that though so save your nips if you have them.

Thanks so much. that sure put a dent in my museum!

fine open now.

Why don't you give him a taste of your peach, ladybro

Ouch! I feel sorry for those who sold nips at my place! And the fact I didn't buy any myself this week. 3 good prices in a week!

Glad to hear man! Sorry about the mystic!

They know, Cocoa. They always know!

ive got perfect peaches

Added!

ok, open

Thanks again! Clovers are such a pain to get.

Thanks so much!

hey yeah, fer sher

Ricky is at my campsite today in case someone wants him.

Bump