FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ha32BXnVn4A
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE /soc/POSTING
>WHAT SHIT WILL SCOTT PULL NEXT?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1O-33DdYAl4pCTZ9hX96063EuLwrarm1afhGFAX50zpc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHAT SHIT WILL SCOTT PULL NEXT?
Dreams.
Or a Chica themed restaurant

we dead senpai

dead dead deadsky

xth for reposts.
Slutbon is best bon.

Repost.
A hopefully creepy story detailing the box, and why some things are best forgotten. Also contains a family reunion.

"Bygones"
docs.google.com/document/d/1O-33DdYAl4pCTZ9hX96063EuLwrarm1afhGFAX50zpc/edit?usp=sharing

I cast revive and repost.

>Chica themed restaurant
that is what the franchise really needs.

That's almost too cute.

Pretty much, everyone just has been busy as of late.

We are not blessed enough to live in a world where this may happen.

>that all-fembot game some user talked about will never happen
Sad!

This wouldn't have happened if you voted for Bernie

But Bernie Mac is dead, user.

God, the first Bad Santa was a great movie.

I would give a lot for ClosedQuest to return. We never did learn Chica's secret.

It's simple. We just need to kidnap GMF and lock her in my basement. She'll break sooner or later.

Nice, glad to see some of the lesser drawn fighters being shown.

nighty too OP please nerf

Sometimes you just gotta live free, right?

>Crisis has only drawn 4 images in a week
I guess he's dying.

even if the shirtless thing is being forced you did well.

>Fight AU is mostly dead
>never got Kicky lewds

good

A few days ago he came back and I immediately told him to draw something better than terrible traces and pictures of characters from the shoulders up looking at the viewer. I haven't seen him post since and I'm starting to wonder of her preferred the option of quitting over trying to improve his art and posting habits.

Maybe he had to plead his case for more neetbucks in front of the queen and she imprisoned him in the tower for failing to acknowledge proper ritual.

fuck you face

It's so weird seeing a vaguely human character (sort of) speak to one of the furries like they're all one big happy family. It's different when they aren't clearly robots.

>third worst robot themed restaurant
Why though? The only remotely cute version of chica is old chica and even then, its been left to rot.

rude

I don't even know, since Chica doesn't have anything interesting or creepy to her after the first game. "Chica's Party World" carries vague connotations that there will be story relevance for her in a game, but on the sixth outing you wonder what Scott can do beyond making it about another Afton's ghost.

I know you're fishing for (you)'s, but its still my god given right to call you faggot.

Wanted to draw Ace's bun, so here ya go. Hope everyone is doing alright!

I don't give a shit about (you)s unless it's content related.
Go look him up in the last thread if you don't believe me.

>unless it's content related.
>giving a shit about (you)s at all
You will learn one day.

Cute, but a bit bulky.

As an occasional writefag, it's nice to get a little recognition for the half-backed fapfics I dump onto the thread as a means of validating the house spent translating my sexual fantasies into prose.

That's very nice but if you make content expecting (you)s then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Do it because you want to make something.

It's nice if somebody replies to your work, but it's healthier in the long run to learn to find enjoyment from the process of writing, and making something you yourself can enjoy without shame, than it is to hold out for the vain hope that someone reads and responds to it. The desire for recognition is a human one that both you and I share, but it's incompatible with writing.

and? kicky existed before the au and will be one of the few still drawn after the au. even if her being in the au is against the rules of the au.

>black nail polish
>weird, ugly not creepy art style

I guess the idea of water colors are nice?

One day I'll manage to overcome my autism and understand what is other people find creepy.

I'm here for you until you do, user.

The fact that people bothered to follow the rules at all when two of the original characters broke them was pretty stupid to me. I mean, what honestly would have happened if people decided to go with two of the same bots, or named their character something without a Y at the end?
It wouldn't have been so bad if the rules helped maintain a sense of standards, but quality control seems to have been the one thing nobody was bothering to maintain.

I don't dislike this. Sorta reminds me of a cover from a Halloween themed children's book or something.

I miss GMF so much.

To me, at least, it matters more if something is disquieting than if it invokes some atavistic fear. Like comparing someone with unfocused eyes to the legs of a spider. That's just what I look for fanart, though.

>tfw I'll never spend a weekend afternoon lazily mashing pussies with her on the couch while we watch Netflix together and talk about our week

So go to Ohio, bitch.
I miss a shit ton of OCfags, but you don't see me crying my eyes out like some pussy ass motherfucker.

Whoa! You're really badass!!

>So go to Ohio, bitch.
Hey man, that's a long trip. You have any idea how much the gas would cost? I'm not William Afton. I'm not sitting on fat stacks of 100s while kids just explode into gore around me.

Look, bitch, eitha commit, or quit. Cause no one wants to hear yo bitch-ass winin about some dumbass animal fucker artist you used to beat you dinky little toothpick to. You don't wanna go to Ohio? Fine, go to /trash/ then. Eitha way you get what you want, and I don't have to put up with yo winy ass any mo.

Who pissed in your Cheerios today.

>go to Ohio
Why would you condemn them to such a fate? I guess if you're just visiting it's fine, but if you move there, that's it, you're trapped there in corn hell forever.

Bitch, I had scrambled eggs and bacon and it was fuckin delicious.

Did I say go live there, bitch? Did I say get a fucking house and settle down with some winy ass kids and some fat ugly ho? No. Do not misinterpret my fuckin words, bitch. I'm speakin clear as fuck fo you and I ain't playin no shit. If he wants to see that furry motherfucka artist so damn bad, he can go do it fuckin live. Shit, he wouldn't be the first. He wouldn't even be the tenth. That bitch has seen more fuckin people from this thread than there are letters in the Chinese alphabet. Dude's got no one to blame but himself fo missin that bitch. Shit, I'd see dat bitch just to get the fuckin point across if I gave more 'n a shit about it.

Put your name back on, Kayla-Na.

Bitch I'm'a put you in my goddamn trashcan.

> kids just explode into gore around me.
I could totally see William Afton making that happen with some zoom gas treatment or whatever.

I sort of pictured him inside a Scrooge McDuck money vault watching a television news report about all the random acts of people being suited or bitten by robots. And he just laughs, and laughs.

I hope Scott huffs enough paint to make this happen.
>fills an entire pool with Fazbear tokens and dives into it
>laughs with a slightly manic Bruce Campbell laugh

sleep tight, pizzas

Not for another six hours I'm afraid.
Boy would i like to though.

just focus on the future
you'll sleep tight eventually
snug and warm, like cheese filling in stuffed crust

Looks like he got deep-throated

>He doesn't wear pants
I thought he was just wearing really tight ones all along. Sheeeeiiiit.

You capture the rubberhose style quite well, cute inkbon.

Good morning

How very stylish and dynamic and not furry at all.

Nice, looks like the au is making a comeback.

>You call shooting people a martial art?

>The fact that people bothered to follow the rules at all when two of the original characters broke them was pretty stupid to me. I mean, what honestly would have happened if people decided to go with two of the same bots, or named their character something without a Y at the end?
it wouldn't have been let in. punchy got in because snax is a driving force behind the au and kicky got in because ghost thirsting for her despite both breaking the first rule.
>It wouldn't have been so bad if the rules helped maintain a sense of standards, but quality control seems to have been the one thing nobody was bothering to maintain.
just see who was in charge of the au and you get your answer. the ones drawn a lot are the ones closest to the circlejerk. most of the new ocfag ones were rejected while any ocfag that has been here was accepted instantly.

>no beamz fighter ever

>You can't call shooting a gun a martial art.
>You bet your poor ass I can.
>And that's how Gun Kata and the Tetragrammaton was founded

just add some 3D glasses and you are done

Stay mad.

Robot midget jailbait slapfight when? And good morning to you, too.

Hey, whatever works.

What OCfag is next on the shitlist? I vote Beverage, fucker always posts everything spoilered and it's scribbled doodles that would serve as the sketch layer to any regular drawing instead of a finished product. Frankly it's just laziness that tells me he won't commit to a drawing in its entirety and opts out when it's "good enough."

>it wouldn't have been let in
Let in what? This wasn't based around anything tangible. It was all just artists drawing dumb OCs for the sake of drawing dumb OCs. If any of the people who initially broke the rules had made good enough contributions, I guarantee that most of the other participating OCfags wouldn't have given a single shit whether or not it was a violation of said nonexistent treaty, regardless of what the core contributors would have said.

I have issues with Beverage, but they're all pretty minor and easily overlooked. Frankly, he's probably one my top five favorite artists here. He may not do everything right, but he's a solid low-key contributor that who's presence is an overall positive.

The only issue I have is his need to post everything behind spoilers. It makes him look like an attentionwhore.

error code 1488; fuck off, hateanon

Whoever wants enough attention to spark a discussion like this this early in the morning.

Reminder that whoever is shitposting so adamantly is probably laughing on the Discord right now.

If the past few weeks have been any implication, most shitposting is correlated to /soc/ drama.

What shitposting?
This is just how we talk to each other now.

shut the fuck up

Post things that are good so that we may remember better times.

'Kay

You're why people are leaving.

I want Lucifer to marry my dad.

I liked Skeptic's Bonnie story.
pastebin.com/u/skeptic_writefag
I remember reading the archives to see the SL release shitstorm since I had avoided the general to play it blind, and seeing him come out of retirement to write one last story before leaving forever.

I never even realized he did that.
Guess I've got something to read later.

I need more of Luci's sexy pile of wires in my life.

>Ghost thirsting got Kickey in
Not sure what you're implying here. I threw a template together in five minutes for fun to make Grappley and that's it, if there was a commitee to stamp approval on fighters or to turn them away, I was never invited to be on it, nor would I want to be. I never forced people to draw Kickey, just did it because I like to draw her. The 'y' naming convention is charming but no one held a gun to anyone's head over it as far as I know.

I really don't have any power over here, I see a few people trying to make a boogeyman situation out of me, which seems silly as I don't have a FNAF discord and all the skype groups are dead as far as I know. I may have had sway on some groups to fail miserably at making games on a year ago, but all I do these days is make quests and scribble. I'm not a big deal. I'm here to have fun and make stuff and stream sometimes, that's the only real end goal I got.

>here to have fun and make stuff
Ghost I swear to our Lord above, Scott himself, that you're ok in my books, keep at it.

>most of the new ocfag ones were rejected
Who? I only remember anon87 and Protom-Lad shitting out character ideas rapid fire, and they got ignored mostly because they were writefaggotry as opposed to the drawfaggotry rule that had already been established. I don't care for the fighting AU, but I'm not gonna go to a sushi bar and ask where the fuck's the penne.

>all the skype groups are dead as far as I know
Gee I wonder why

LIVE, DAMN YOU!

I'm going to stream some movies in a few hours.

Foxy's a really wasted character since he's the only mute character in the lineup. He could've had a broken, repeating voicebox or imitated audio cues to throw you off your game, but he's only going to be remembered for being a mandatory jumpscare.

Because if that Foxy had a voice, it would ruin le epic "Mangle is a Yes" maymay!