Three years ago I got diagnosed with tourettes and started getting a monthly injection. The thing is...

Three years ago I got diagnosed with tourettes and started getting a monthly injection. The thing is, it made me gain 250lbs in these three years time. I'm a fat sack of crap at 450lbs. I would get off the shot and lose weight but if I don't have it, I shake my head violently and scream NIGGER at everyone.

I want a car to go fast Veeky Forums. The thing is I have a thing for light weight shit boxes like miatas or mr2 spyders. The thing is I cannot physically fit in them, and they don't make enough torque to move my fat fucking ass.

When I wasn't a fat sack of shit I had a eagle talon that ran 10's. Things happened, it's gone now. Anyway I'm also 6'4" and it was tough fitting in the eagle when I was 200lbs.

What car should I get Veeky Forums? I have a 5,000 limit and I need some headroom, leg room, and gut room. The car also needs to make some torque to be able to move my fat ass.

Pic is semi related, it's an old mercedes diesel. Crazy Finn's have made them like 600 horsepower, and if I get a SDL I'd have plenty of room.

What do you suggest?

FUCK SALT

fpbp

>it made me gain 250lbs in these three years time

No, you made yourself gain 250lbs in 3 years time

on a more helpful note, any older american muscle car

Vintage internet

How I miss you

ever heard of exercise?

Ever heard. Of shut up!!!

So, If you don't get the shots, you turn into Veeky Forums?

found the fat fuck

I do exercise. I walk about a mile a day and I don't eat shit. My breakfast consists of two eggs and toast, a tuna sandwich for lunch and a salad for dinner.

I will admit I drink 2 to 3 cans of coke a day which isn't healthy.

Nigga I AM 4 chan.

Found the assmad GM fangirl

>I will admit I drink 2 to 3 cans of coke a day which isn't healthy
Throw that shit out and never walk down the soda isle again

Older muscle is okay but where am I going to get a halfway decent muscle car for 5,000? I might be able to get a 85 iroc Z with a 305 or some other garbage like that. Even rusted el caminos are more than 5k these days.

>i walk
lol
soda isn't the problem. it's the fact that this retard thinks low intensity workouts are relevant.

>on a more helpful note, any older american muscle car
Really he should just go full american and buy an older pickup truck. He'd probably fit in an older muscle car though, i've been working on a 69 mustang recently and its got plenty of torque, plenty of leg room and plenty of gut room.

OP, lose some fucking weight, no injection causes someone to gain 200lbs in 3 years, its not voodoo magic. Get a calorie counter app on your phone get a scale and start watching what you eat.

this. i have a friend who blames her weight on PCOS while she inhales candy and drinks a 12 pack of coke every two days.

drink coffee, tea, water, milk, and the occasional boozy indulgence, and stick to a reasonable calorie limit. i can't believe how oblivious some fat people are.

I'd personally recommend a Crown Vic or equivalent.

Keep looking m80
Found an old impala with a 350 earlier today for 6k in boomerland (central IL), didn't buy it because i'd have to drive it over 900 miles to get it home (visiting family)

>i can't believe how oblivious some fat people are.
It's kinda funny desu. How they sit there and eat and eat and eat. And then wonder how they got fat as fuck

Well it's that and the soda friendo

OP, start doing high intensity workouts, literally just youtube that shit. Cut the soda out, if you want fizzy drinks drink sparkling water. You can get those italian soda things from Costco, they're 0 calorie 0 sugar (afaik).

>high intensity workouts at 450lbs
Enjoy blowing out your knees and aorta

Yeah but don't they have artificial sweetener in them which I hear is just as bad as real sugar.

don't use diet sodas as a substitute for regular soda. it's meant to be a crutch while you ween yourself off of soft drinks altogether.

You think I'm fucking lying? My friend weight 650lbs. Went for a walk once and he literally shat out chunks of his fuckin aorta. DOA

no, i know. it's funny cause it's true.

Nigga your 2 1/2 of me. How have you not killed yourself yet?

Also a diesel truck or van should have plenty of room, and with some work can be plenty fast. I think the biggest game changer would be getting the suspension adjusted to your weight. Fat guy in a sports car never looks cool, but fat guy in a lifted pickup, you might pass for an average redneck.

My ASS turned to JELLO

Dodge Ram SRT-10 or a similar sport truck like for raptor or lightening.

And get off the meds. You are fucking disgusting bein that fat. You would be less offensive calling everyone nigger. I would appreciate your presence at least, but not if you're a fat.