My 2003 R53

Yoooo I'm new here, rate my car.

Supercharged, 15% pulley, catless straight pipe, ST Coilovers, 16x8 +25 wheels with a 195/45 stretch, 6 speed manual (duh) - more goodies, don't care to list

>catless straight pipe
How many tickets do you get a day?

Who cares?

>catless straight pipe
Great, so you have a car that sounds like absolute shit for 1 more hp. Way to go asshole.

Oh man are you going to regret doing what you did to that car when you go to sell it. That thing's probably worth $2K right now as it is.

OP you are bad and should feel bad.

Why is having the wrong tire size cool again?

What kind of specs and mods you got on your vape?

>sides are in quantum foam

Don't listen to these fags, OP, I know that's a decent ass build. Must be fun as hell to drive. Tell me you tuned for the decat/exhaust tho

I like it, must be pretty fun also with a little extra power.

i own a 2003 e53, turbocharged
can we be bros

I bought an E30 with a straight pipe and got a ticket the very next day. Sounds cool but loud as all hell unless you constantly drive a gear higher and granny shift. I'm too lazy to do anything about it rn though lol

By the way, my car is a '94 JDM FD with kakimoto regu exhaust and Apexi N1 coilovers. Bone stock under the hood right now but I have an Adaptronic to tune, and I'm planning on 400WHP in sequential aftermarket twin turbos eventually, but for now I will be adding methanol injection and upgrading the fuel system

My brother had a John Cooper Works R53 and it sounded amazing.
I miss that thing.

I drove an FC with a street port and a straight pipe w/ headers, never got pulled over once. That thing was lucky. Such a sketchy car.

Sick r53. Heres mine. Completely stock, purchased it recently.

A little too low for my taste, and wheels and tires are absolutely nigger/10. Those are just my opinions though. That being said the rest of fucking nice, real clean in the pic and superchargers are goat.

Not OP, but fuck you

2bh thats impressive op. hard to find a car that looks gayer than a miata

circumcision is the deville

Too low and too loud.
A great car ruined

Rate my old race teams r56 mini cup car ;)

>Sounds like shit
>Doesn't like the raw sound of a car
Are you fucking gay?