Monster Girl Games General #83

Cutesune edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
sys.Veeky
pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
imgur.com/a/wrjtk
youtube.com/watch?v=1xyhG8ch_b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to swordfight with her to prove who is the best!!!

second for /u/

Vore

Also a friendly reminder.

Yuri is beautiful.

Yuri is boring and worthless.
Thank god for futanari.

>tfw no hellhound gf

So you find dick hotter than a tail? Because Alma can use her tail for Yuri, too.

granberry best berry

Tails are not yuri-exclusive so your comparison is moot.
But yes scissoring and fingering are sooooo freaking boring.

>gone from the general for a while
>check out Monster Girl Island to see how it's doing
>Redamz is making 19k a month making it
Holy fucking shit

Why not both?

That's not from Paradox is it? I recognize that art style, but I can't pin it.

its from upcoming part 2

>can't get excited for part 2 because I can't play part 1 still
Dargoth please

Damn, 228K per year salary making a monster girl game? I wish I was that talented.

I just hope he doesn't go the way of Breeding Season and retains his dignity.

Threadly reminder that monsters are to be hanged, not banged.

What other berries is she even competing against, though?

He seems like an autist when it comes to his vision for the game, so we should be fine.

Power Berryelle

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios Echidna Wars: sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!WIt2zbTT!yXlbb_OCo7TkOeCEtYq0MFVq_8siFpep39-bbpbtXz4 Dinner Alma Elma Scene Translation: pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk Dinner Shirohebi Scene Translation: pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP Dinner Alice XV Scene Translation: pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk Dinner Lamiaroid Scene Translation: pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ Dinner Alma Elma (w/ Cecil the vorebait): pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Redamz is a pretty chill guy, and is also the only person working on the game because he has a very specific vision + doesn't want it to suffer from money disputes and shit like other projects have. I think it'll be alright.

You fucked up.

i just don't know what went wrong.

I still love you Voreanon,

Does he still post here from time to time? I wouldn't mind helping him bugtest and proofread like we used to.

anyone got the new demon angel sakura patch

Yes.

The last I remember hearing about it - which was like 3 years ago - was that Monster Girl Island was an autistic shitfest of Uncanny Valley bad modelling, with no H-scenes, and that dev was constantly getting trolled by /jp/ and /a/ putting in false pledges to his Patreon.

Are you telling me it's somehow subverted all expectations and become something to look forward to?

>3 years ago
>Monster Girl Island
What?

Maybe I'm thinking of something different then.

No no no, you're thinking of Hero, which was that one 3d MGQ thing that somehow got 10,000 dollars of funding and has since gone into development hell..

I hope it stays in development hell forever.

>no /mgggggg/ in the title

NOW you fucked up.

>The whole family can enjoy

What did he mean by this?

I thought Ntelliware ran out of development money long ago and that his family left him. If he's still working on the project, I doubt he'll ever finish.

I stumbled upon a compilation of Zell's artwork/gifs and was pleasantly surprised to see that the guy made animations for some of MGQ's girls.

imgur.com/a/wrjtk

is it ok to interact with monster girls as long as it is for sparring?

You are correct, that was what I was thinking of.
He meant that he took out H-scenes
> actually look up Monster Girl Island in the OP
> dat dynamicly bust-ifying slimegirl
> halfway functional lamia model
O I am hype

>tfw Xelvy is great at making robot/mechanical monster girls because he's a mechanic/motorcycle enthusiast in real life

Plz do not friendzone cuntblock MGs

Wait his family left him? Do you have a source on that?

Not really. I'm recalling from memory from some old threads that mentioned it. Someone should have the source on that if it actually is true. Then again, after him using his kids to advertise the the game, it's not that hard to assume that his wife took the kids and left him.

I mean, just look at this promo video and tell me that his wife wouldn't leave him after pulling that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xyhG8ch_b0

i mean you pretty much can play part one
thats pretty cool

Yeah, I mean - it wouldn't be terribly surprising, though at the same time, his family looked like it was used to his shit.

On an unrelated note - on-loss H-animations are working now, complete with the screen fading to white and playing the ejaculate sound before segwaying to an h-animation.

>Open catalog
>Ctrl+f ggg
>0 results
My autism is triggered

Blame the turdburglar who made the OP

>First comment is NotSoKaito

oh, and here's a video

That looks really good user.

Looking good there. So what kind of music can we expect when it's all done, regular ol' MGQ music like ero2.ogg?

Yes, because they are first-rate training for real battles. That said, your sparring partner must remain subservient, otherwise she poses too great a threat to those around her. Monsters may only live so long as they benefit humans.

Ah, probably. I wanna look into the licensing for MGQ music - I know at least some of it is free-to-use, barring the couple touhou remixes or whatever. Then it's a matter of acquiring and making midi stuff (or just using the oggs/mp3s if we can)

as for ero2, it'd probably take 2 seconds to make a midi version for obvious reasons.

Yeah, it's just four high notes and then four low notes repeated over and over. Piss easy to replicate.

Neat

Does it even matter when your game is free? I would think that falls under Fair Use or something.

Give it to me straight, /mggg/
Is Quest Failed good?

Maybe, but I still wanna respect the wishes of all the people who make the stuff.

I don't think it should be an issue though, apparently a lot of the music was acquired from doujin music circles who make a lot of stuff for free use so long as proper credit is given. Still gonna look into it to be sure, though.

yeah
I don't think thats how it works

I thought that as long as you weren't charging for your content that includes copyrighted material, it falls under Parody or something. That's how channels like CinemaSins and whatnot exist.
But I'm just talking out my ass because I really have no clue about lawyering.

Cute elf ears!
Hope you guys are having a good week so far

Its a complicated thing, but just because something is free doesn't mean its always ok. For example, if someone uses a copyright work, then sells it for free, then the original work is completely out competed with their own content. Although in some contexts not making money off of it does help.

Sure, but if the other side can take you to court they can strong arm you into complying based purely on the fact that you probably can't afford to lawyer up based on something you are releasing for free.

If I remember correctly the music for MGQ bar the music for the paradox trailer is composed entirely of free use music or mash-ups of free sample clips. I'm not a copyright expert so I can't say if the effort he used in editing those free clips would make them his work but seems like it would be a pretty shaky case.

Yeah, I think everything I'm using so far is free use music and nothing mashed up. I've been getting a lot of the music from their original sources (or remaking them in midi if they don't have midi versions, though we'll prolly have the option for the ogg/mp3 music too if it all works out).

fuck you and fuck elves

No, orc fuck elves.

thank god for people with different tastes, or I'd have to compete with more people for a cutie and that is heresy to a lazy person like me

>Lazarus
Every time.

It was good so far until you showed up with disgusting 3D.

you will never be a two dimensional image user

>Lazarus

I love you Voreanon, here is your (you) for the thread

>*breasts quietly shrinks*
Never fails to make me chuckle

so do certain monster's "bullets" that defeat you have an h-scene with that monster or is it proximity?

The programmer here, are you asking how the H-scenes are entered?

Whenever you're "defeated" by a monster, the screen flashes white and plays the "loss sound" (I'm sure you can guess what that is).

Once the screen turns white, a third-person camera will be created, targeting the monster, and a h-scene animation will begin. After which the white fades away and you see the final result.

tl;dr the "bullets"

And how does that stop me from appreciating a 2D image?

this, i panicked when searching /mgggggg/ gave no results
Nice

Neat

>that "Death - S" tab

it doesnt. but it does mean that someone can meet a 3d monster girl before a 2d

>no gay sex with hats on

That's gay.

Nice, xelvy confirming once again that he's best artist.
Motorcycle monsterfu when?

Better than Spatsune anyway, if only for brown loli, the best slutty color of loli.

>better than spatsune
please

Every kitsune is better than worstsune.

Still the best edit ever

>Lazarus suddenly becomes gay too

Kamuro might not be up to fluff, but you can't just call her the worst so bluntly...

But I meant every kitsune (like Kamuro) is better than the worst kitsune (Spatsune)

>But yes scissoring and fingering are sooooo freaking boring.
And penises aren't?