I'm looking for a truck. Iz this truck gud?

I'm looking for a truck. Iz this truck gud?

My criteria:
>regular cab
>short bed
>manual
>4wd
>AC
>cruise control
>1996 or newer
>less than 150,000 miles
>not a pile of garbage

denver.craigslist.org/cto/6079713712.html

Considering your criteria is asking for basically a unicorn, that's probably your only option.

Only a chump would buy a shortbed
v6 is the worst and best f-150 motor of that generation.

Worst because gutless, best because doesn't into 800 dollar spark plug change

I think that truck is kind of overpriced but then again it is fairly clean

Why the hell do you want a shortbed?

It already looks like she's sucumbing to ford bed rot. It's only a matter of time... time... time.
Time and salt and that ass will saaaaagggggg

>V6
nope.jpg

V6 bad, not even 4.6 v8 was good

So, you guys are saying I need to keep waiting and find a truck like this but with a V8? God damn it. This will take forever.

I want a shortbed because I live in Colorado and want to take a truck on trails. I don't haul fucking lumber, just motorcycles. I don't mind having to get one of those bed extender things.

>salt
I'm in Colorado.

Only a chump would pay to have someone change their spark plugs.

All you need is a magnetic spark plug socket it's not too difficult.

There are so many F-150s available I don't know why anyone would settle for a V6 base model

My 2001 5.4L 4x4 Screw Cab w/ Lariart and Off-Road package 160k miles was $4599. Plus it's a southern Arizona truck so no rust.

My tip to OP is buy outside of Denver your 4wd prices are ridiculous.

V8 if full size, V6 if tacoma or frontier. 4-cyl if ranger.

You will literally never find a v8 manual shor bed 4x4 f150 from 96 and up. Look at a frontier or taco

Get a midsized truck. A lot of Midsize trucks are offered with your criteria. But i recommend an extended cab, long bed.

Do I just walk to another state to buy a truck?

I am not paying the Taco tax. Fuck that shit. $10k for a 15+ year old truck with 150,000 miles.

I don't want a fucking extended cab, It's useless space that just collects garbage and lets you recline the seats. Only niggers need to recline their seats further than a regular cab allows.

I don't haul firewood, so I don't want a long bed. I want the increased maneuverability of a 6ft bed.

Crewcab pickups are for faggots. Just buy a minivan.

>Iz this truck gud?
It's a gas pickup, so no, it's not. They never made a good gas pickup.

>$1,500 injector rebuilds
>$2,000 fuel pumps
>DPF garbage
No.

Then get a car you fucking faggot. Doesn't sound like you even need a truck.

This.

Also a real truck is extended cab with full length bed for maximum truck

I can't tow/haul two motorcycles with my WRX or take it offroad without ripping the bumper off. So, yes, I do need a truck.

>maximum truck
>extended cab
>not crewcab
Make up your mind.

Then just get a base model f150/silverado/ram1500 and stop being a picky piece of shit. It's not your daily from the sounds of it, and it's use is for offroading and towing motorcycles.

Who're you quoting?

lets see how that magnetic spark plug socket does when the spark plug actually BREAKS in the goddamn engine you twit.

>being this new
It's not even summer yet.

You can, you just are choosing not to