/tf2g/ - Cute Anime Boys general

The Reserve Shooter is Fun But Should Be Taken Away From Pyro Because He Will Be Responsible For Any Upcoming Nerfs In His Update Edition

Last Thread: >list of good comm. servers
pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJpastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

i have 8 morwanneg crafts :o

#NotMyEdition

hello?

pottis < gottem

hi

It's me again. Post loadouts and I will judge them with my impeccable sense of style. One loadout per post please.

i want to frag half left in his supple boipucci

Here nerd, rate it.

if you play spy and you aren't in the top 3 in 80 percent of matches you aren't good
spy is very easy to get points with. if you don't easily get 3+ chain stabs you aren't a good spy

pro tip: use the big earner for a while to git gud

thanks for the tip, now i know to play a GOOD class

You made it look silly on purpose. I can't help that.

The aspect is a very out of place looking hat. It should be restricted to halloween only. At least you have a little theme going with the Point n Shoot.

Brush with death is almost overused. Still, you have 3 good cosmetics there and the don't clash with each other.

The scout is a little boyish to really look like Che, but the pieces are there. Even if it doesn't get him quite right, it's not a bad themed loadout.

By your file name, I see what you were trying to do but I actually think if removing elements like having only one pair of sunglasses it would look pretty good.

Three really stylish soldier cosmetics. They don't clash with each other and they don't make the class look weird, so the outfit blends pretty seamlessly into the tf2 art style.

>Silly on purpose.
>Winter solider theme.

why don't you like the aspect? not the dude that posted the loadout, but it's one of the better (imo) pyro hats

hehe, thanks

It makes him look unhuman. I know the pyro is supposed to be mysterious, but instead of wearing a hat, it's changing part of the body.

I'm sorry about my graphics card, style master.

first

The best part about the pyro is that he has no "identity" for that of a better word. hes just a guy who never shows his skin and loves fire, so the more outlandish outfits look less out of place than the other classes, in my opinion of course.

The reason I chose the aspect is because with that particular combination of sweater/hat, it's nearly invisible besides the eyes. In some angles, anyway. I thought it looked neat, anyway.

lol what a baka

that was not the correct tripcode
i dont know what im writing wrong
i think i forgot my tripcode help me mot

Hes kinda right though. I feel like the reserve shooter was made to counter bombing soldiers, but there's no way to do that without making it stupidly annoying in the hands of a pyro.

This is why you write down all your tripcodes and passwords in a text document that you have saved on your desktop. I mean, come on dude, that's just common sense.

Where's YOUR loadouts so I can trust your opinion.

For all I know, you can be as useful as a wine critic.

why do you need a tripcode?

Unique for a Halloween loadout. I can see pyro being silly with his costumes.

The hawaiian shirt for heavy was probably made to go with this exact idea for a loadout. It's a very clear theme and looks good.

Also some cosmetics that were basically made to go together. Fun theme for the pyro. The space update cosmetics were surprisingly not bad.

You have 3 very non offensive engie items here. It's not anything spectacular, but it looks fine.

my loadouts can never be complete

>Not knowing loadout juidge user

i found my tripcode file
i usually remember it but i was confusing a b for a d

i

As I said, wine critic. I should be the next judge.

post current loadouts, or your favorites

prove it

Are there any shades for the Spy/all class that match JC's?

You won't stop me.

who is zory

So do you think they're gonna fix the Pyro, or just try and balance what he has, fail at that, and toss in new hats to try and distract us? Pyro needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

It's 2 or 4

yes

>tfw the update is a complete fucking disaster and bunnyfags go into full damage control mode
>"v-valve just didn't listen to his ideas"
>"matchmaking is g-good!"

>bunny

What's the context behind this picture?

I guarantee you this guy bitches about minisentries almost non-stop in pubs.

his cat ran away from home for a while

his cat ran away but then he found it

Jesus Christ, my cat used to leave for days every now and then when he was younger. That's what cats do

He got fragged by me.

ik but i think this was a multiple month ting

banny might also be a teeny weeny bit autistic

its not confirmed, but its an idea im working on

I just googled it, apparently it was 2 weeks. I guess that would be quite worrysome

I'll be playing this with my gf tomorrow, what should I expect?

his white girl ran away buy then he found he
jiggle her ass around some nigger's cock

Assuming she's new at the game, her not knowing what the fuck is going on

Complaining about shit people who're half decent at the game don't even blink at.

Stomping and being stomped by pubbies.

>Having outdoor cats

/an/ please

>locking your cats up for their entire life
b-b-b-b-but muh safety

>not letting your cats frag the wildlife and bring you home presents from when the mge'd the squirles
It's Like ur a homo r sumthin

To be fard it do sent really look like grant has much in his life right now, so that cat may be his only real like buddy.I know I'd be pretty upset if my dog decided to fuck of for a couple of weeks

>14 days
try 40 with your three legged dog in the desert
you've already gone through the seven stages of grief by that point
but he came back and it was magical

i still miss him

>not cut his balls so he wouldnt even want to go out

Post your cat RIGHT NOW.

my cat ran away when we moved house and it took 2 years before i found him
but hed apparently been taken in by someone else because he ran into someones garden when i came close and a dogwalker i asked said she usually saw him chillin on the fences around there so i let it go

cats dont just go out to get their dicks wet you know they love to KILL and CLIMB

lfc

doesnt work
can confirm

he's sleeping on me right now

i hope he never leaves

i cant post my cat it died :(

He died a few years ago of old age. We adopted him and his siblings after they were abandoned by their mother as siblings, and he lasted 15 years with us.

RIP. Wish I had Photos of him on my PC to post.

He'll leave, user. Eventually.

i don't have a cat but i want one

>after they were abandoned by their mother as kittens

don't have a cat.

Helped my aunt take care of her dog.
Old boy disappeared for a couple of weeks.
When I heard he came back and left, I genuinely felt sad.
He may've not been my dog, but I still cared about him.

It's been a couple years, now.

I don't think there should be a counter to bombing soldiers as such, either on Pyro or Soldier. Heavy and Engie already counter bombers well enough as it is.

Aggressive moves are good, and should be encouraged, not punished.

>cutting off your cat's balls
You better have at least let him father kittens first you sicko

if you can get me people that will adopt the 5-9 kittens then yeah sure

>fullscreen: playable frames
>windowed: able to alt tab
help me out /b/

browse websites using the steam overlay

>not just making kitten abortions on like half of them
duh

I feed her a diet of MEAT and FAGS, she's sleeping right now but I assure you she's dreaming of FRAGING ALL OF YOUR SORRY ASSES ACROSS THE BATTLEFEILD

get windowed borderless.

steam overlay sux

>checks tf2 last played
>may 2013
>put 2000+ hours, loved the game

what's new in it folks? considering redl'ing but I'm poor and R6:Siege and GTAV are taking up all my SSD space.

Is metal useful for anything? Should I just save up for keys? What do people gain by buying keys with real money and trading for metal?

nice hair

much better balance overall. Spy moves at the same speed as Medic now so he can overtake more enemies to backstab, Gunslinger and Dead Ringer are much better weapons, as two examples. However, a few anomalies include Valve gutting the Reserve Shooter.

Weapon skins like in CS:GO, unusual weapons, killstreak weapons, stuff like that.

A few new weapons added, such as the Iron Bomber (a grenade launcher with pills that don't roll and have different fuse timings), Quickiebomb Launcher (shorter-life stickies that can destroy stickies), Panic Attack (when at low health you fire fast), Classic (TFC Sniper Rifle,) Back Scatter (Scattergun with minicrits from behind), BASE Jumper (parachute for Soldier and Demo) etc. Most of them that aren't the Demo ones are shit, but fun to mess around with.

Lots and lots of weapon reskins and cosmetics, and some good new maps, including for Mann vs Machine. Also, new game modes Pass Time (it's like basketball) and Mannpower (TF2 with powerups and grappling hooks)

New taunts, including group taunts like scissors-paper-rock and conga.

If you want more I'll get RSI trying to type and remember it all so yeah either go look up patch notes or go play.

Also: Big Pyro update for TF2 coming soon (tm), supposed to be the biggest update TF2 has had in its whole lifespan.

>However, a few anomalies include Valve gutting the Reserve Shooter.
damnit I meant to say Righteous Bison.
Though to be fair Reserve Shooter is slightly less cancer as well since they made it no longer crit jumping enemies. but it's still OP

Not much desu.

Playing for fun in Valve servers is not a thing anymore since they added "casual mode"

Bang! I make it look easy!

>Playing for fun in Valve servers is not a thing anymore
I guess I must have just finished a match of "artificial fun" then?

Have you ever reached this state of only wanting to play TF2?

>Play RB6 Siege with friends
>It's fun but I know I'll never be as good in comp as in TF2
>Play RTS game
>It's chill but not as fun as TF2
>Play Blackwake
>The UI is complete shit and game has way to much game breaking bugs even for early access
>Play generic mass-marketed shooters like CS
>Their deepest concept is "shoot head for critical damage"

I know that whatever game I pick up, I will never find something as fun as TF2, or maybe I just want to squeeze as much of the 6v6 gamemode as possible while Valve doesn't completely kill the base game.

tf2 is the only game ive paid serious attention to for years
other than console zeldas i dont play anything else

>Yes but the issue here is that youre having fun the wrong way

sux

the internet tells me fullscreen has better fps and i need all the frames i can get
plus i like the look of 640x480 blown up to fit 1920x1080