How often do you give people the bird when driving?

how often do you give people the bird when driving?

Never.

how often do you give them the cock when you drive?

Sometimes, when people are assholes. I also do wanker gestures (when I pass people who are dicks), thumbs up (when I pass people who are not dicks) third Reich salutes (at smokey diesels), and suicide gestures (at cops, but only if they're not looking because I'm kindof a bitch)

i brought the cock for a drive once, as a dare, ended up in some shitty traffic and someone recognized me in the car, they were giving me waves and shit, then i got the cock in the passenger foot well and brought it up just to see how they'd react, they ended up freaking out and shit. pretty funny.

Pretty much never. It's a hotheaded move and if you don't regret doing it soon after you're probably a dirtbag. You're always better off to let other people who are driving inconsiderately or stupidly just slide and go on their way.

>driving through rural school zone in morning
>windows down
>driving at or below speed limit
>nobody in any crosswalks
>suddenly "THIS IS A SCHOOL ZONE" at me from some mom
>bounce redline with middle finger out window

oh well, can't always keep calm and move on

More than I should. Usually when someone doesn't yield or some other silly shit they should do. But I have to remember they give a license to most anyone, and lots of them are total fucking morons. Plus I live in Texas and there's a better than average chance said morons also have guns.

Recently in my area, this dude cut off a transport truck and the guy driving the truck honked his horn at him, they guy circled around, followed the truck, and shot the driver

So I just yell a bunch to myself and move on.

Hardly ever, but I do the F1 drivers annoyed hand wave alot

I really hope a nigger steals your chicken rooster thing, guts it, deep fries it, and then devours it.

You're cock posting is not funny and your attempt of making a meme out of it failed horribly long ago.

؜every day

Fuck this guy, OP. I want more of your chicken on this board.

>how often do you give people the bird when driving?

Once at a red-light, guy next to me yells "watch the fucking Road, idiot" I retorted "watch your language, faggot" and he started screaming profanities. He then attempted to take a photo of my plate, and if he succeeded he also got my middle finger in the photo. I then proceeded to call the local police station, telling them this guy cut me off/driving wreckless and gave them his tag.

Too damn often

This.

Hilarious.

Only when somebody almost kills me or damages my car.

I only did that once when someone ran through a red light and almost killed me.

>adovcating for animal cruelty

kill yourself

what cock is that?

>being this much of a pussy

neck yourself.

fpbp

Never. That shit can get you shot in America, You try the wrong person they will fucking kill you.

Plus only women and people who lack self control can't drive from point A to B defensively and not get angry over another persons inability to drive.

I do love throwing chickens out the window at people.

The look on their face when the bird explodes all over their windshield.

The best.