├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/22): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/spend-white-day-with-the-boys-of-pso2-the-animation/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA (embed) (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed) (embed)
└ Cock Addiction Support Group: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI
fulldive.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pso gay

>not loving cock

post dickable newearls
alternatively post solus

So is Cery the top in the relationship?

Newearls are NOT for lewd

you're right
post caseals instead

you can like dick without being gay

Absolutely, the whole music and candy nonsense is just a coverup for summoners all being fucktoys to their "pets"

Pietro takes the knot?

>Current Update (2/8)
>Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
>Next Update (2/22)

>You can be gay without being gay
???

It's an accessory right?
But most importantly, can you replace your head with a fat rappy?
MFW Fat Rappy for a face.

yes it's called being bisexual
if you like dick, you're not straight.

>last whiteday run of the session
>six minutes past the halfhour
>got a rare grysoras this time
>so of course this is the one time in the entire fucking session that people rush to kill it without breaking the wings
REEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH FAGGOTS WHO DO THIS SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE YOU CAN GET ANOTHER RUN BY THAT POINT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU CUMGUZZLERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Needing any more gruzo units

>got 2 last EQ
I'd give them to you if I could

I have around 10 of those, I don't even want them

>passes when

Just come to Ult, where we break all the wings and the loot still never drops. I've broken the wings on somewhere north of 50 of these things so far between Ult and the EQ without a unit dropping. Granted maybe only ten or so of them were rare, but Goddamn.

>not breaking wings yourself and bless the rushers with unit drops
Nice Axeon user

So what is the Ideal Melee class drink?
I've been going Shifta drink since I started because I assume S-attack is what I should be doing, but I'm reading people are doing PP Boost/PA Damage up?

It depends on the fight. Random with Weakpoint Damage is best for fights where you almost always have weakpoints to hit or WB available, PP Drink with PA Damage Up secondary effect otherwise.
Weakpoint Dmg Up is +20%, PA Dmg Up is +10%.

Better roll rahu or sugu user. rahu can kill wings itself and deny non wing wb's, sugu can just chain bomb wings to destroy them.

Not that user, but do you need premium to get certain effects? I remember reading something to that effect.

Premium makes the Weakpoint one 5% stronger and lets you roll Rare Drop Rate and a better Exp Boost.

If you don't have premium, you have to re-roll drinks (go to a friend's locked room) until you get the one you want.

Premium version guarantees some effects and makes them better.

Prem only lets you buy RDB and RDB+EXP Boost Drinks straight up, the damage ones you still have to reroll just like everyone else.

You still have to reroll them, but unlike non prem you're both guaranteed the highest effect level for your drink (and possibly a higher tier one at lower drink levels), and you're also guaranteed a sub effect of some description. non prem can get a tier lower on higher levels, and no sub effect isn't uncommon.

Lets say Solo PD, would what said be the Melee drink of champs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI

I'd say PP drink due to the PP bonus.
When you're on PD phase most melees has to break stuff, which makes the weakness drink a bit situational.

But say, if you're a RA, you give no fuck and get the weakness drink.

This makes me curious if anyone's actually done the math on Shifta Drink with PP Use down vs PP Drink with PA up.

>get massive rewards for being in a team xd
>get massive rewards for completing party practice xd
stop forcing this dumb shit sega

Just ask for a team invite here, get that shit done, then dump the fags again.

Anyone use bows here?
I'm not sure which one of mine to affix this coming boost week. I have an Astra Bow, an Orbit Bow, Gix, and Union, all max grind with decent slot counts. For utility I'll obviously hang onto my Raikou and Orbit, but I'm really not sure which is best to use for damage. Is maining Orbit good for bows? It has +13% damage which at least somewhat makes up for the lost RAtk from it, using it would mean you don't have to weapon switch as often either. I think Gix is probably a bad choice since the potential would reset often with how frequently you switch bows. Astra or Union... I guess Astra? Not really sure which would work out better PP wise.
So is it between Astra and Orbit in the end? Which is the better pick?

wait for fornis

it'll be fornis katana for lulz.

You want Divine Raikou for Rapid Shot, Orbit Bow with Pot1 for downtime, Edel Arrow to get PP back by attacking, and Austere for damage. Ideally you also picked up an Orbit Katana with Pot2 during Necky for movement.

Bex Daguna works for movement too. They are about equal, depending on your current PP tick Orbit ranges from 1 worse to 1 better than it.

Too edgy for me

go with astra, that's all you need. weapon swapping every 2 seconds is going to cost you lots of damage
i doubt even plays bow, all that is nice on paper but doing it while fighting doesnt work when you have to dodge and do other things

Is Sakura 0 going to be any good?

If you insist on making your gear all usable
>Gyx is for early clutch, stuff like double and early mother is very doable using only gyx
>Get hit or out of pp? Use your astra, dump gyx for the rest of mpa.
>You only switch Raiko/Orbit if your pp is below 30.
That's it I guess.

>he still can not S-rank solo PD
>his runs take over 8 minutes

>MFW best run is 8:06 so far

>fulldive. nu/2017/02/09/all-classes-solo-pd/
>Quest will be gone after Maintenance, leaving no way to get union parts for the people that you know, actually need these inferior units.
>Non memeclasses have to ultra min-max above and beyond just to pass and they'll still get a worse time, one of these fuckers actually memorized this so they didn't get touched once and spent almost a bil on their units..
>Noone clearing, let alone S-ranking this actually needs union
>Can't bring myself to login to even bother with it because IDGAF about stargems and union is shit
>Upcoming update is MOBA-like PVP
>Nothing I really give a shit about is coming up save for maybe the end of episode 4.
The game may not be dead but it's getting there for me.

Nobody actually _needs_ union at all, you know
It's best in slot for some weapon types and austere/union is the most balanced set you can make right now

>Quest will be gone after Maintenance
but that's wrong, it's 'time limited' as in the quest that comes with the mpa eq, it's still available through triggers

>>Non memeclasses have to ultra min-max above and beyond just to pass
So techer is the only non-meme class? Because any other weapon can do it in 9 minutes or below with most of them being below 7

>I'm a shitter
okay, shitter

>Nothing I really give a shit about is coming up save for maybe the end of episode 4.
This.

Episode 5 won't start until at least August. It'll probably be announced sometime in April or May, around Deus Esca's release.

June and July will be reserved, as it is every year, for the game's two month long anniversary event.

Collab boss of some kind for the July LQ, maybe something random from the PSU series this year, given that third PSU thing was on the roadmap for around April.

why doesn't the rappy do something instead of just standing there?

Rappies don't know how to fucking play

Where can I meet a lot of fang banshee?

One of the routes in Tundra in Naberius for Beginners TA
I always forget which side had it
Does it have to be a particular level?

Banther is left side, Banshee on the right.
Even if you want to farm them for souls Nab Beginner is by far the easiest way.

If you need ones higher than lv65 you are kinda boned

You dumb motherfucker, you don't need to ultra min-max to just pass, unless you consider a lazy 4s affix and grinding your weapon to be ultra min-max. Your problem is that you're just shit at the game, which union units won't help with.

Forest SHAQ. Sure, it's 50/50 of getting them or Rockbear but it's still a place for them. Can also knock out some of the blue weapons for Ray if needed.

>Can't bring myself to login
I haven't logged in for over a month now. I keep checking back and keeping up with the general to see when good content will come out, but the answer remains "no."

Costs a bunch of Capsules to get your risk high enough and you'd have to full clear the whole area, plus the usual rotation to get your D capsules back, every time to sustain farming it though. It's a pain in the ass.

>look at video of guy playing my class
>has more pp and hp than me
>has 400 more atk than me
I have 5s affixed units and an austere. What am I doing wrong?

That's the major downside of it, which is a shame because I'm hoping that SEGA makes some changes to SHAQ being 10 caps per run. Also, either give the stones some actual use or just flat out remove them.

Could be team buff and timed abilities for the ATK. As for HP/PP, try to get a look at their gear if possible (some videos these people do will show units / weapon palettes at the beginning or end. Usually shows buffs and such at the beginning).

Memes aside, some weapons may take far more effort and stats for S-rank success.

>can s rank PD
>still can't clear solo xq2 6-10

>Also, either give the stones some actual use or just flat out remove them.
You can turn the VH ones and some others into 2016 badges
No option for big SH stones though aside from the usual garbage

Just finished doing 145/9 affixes on my units.
What is the standard go to affix for weapons?
I feel like it should be pretty cheap to go a lot higher than that on weapons

Are all good 12* units never ever tier or are some realistically obtainable

All the mob drop ones are pretty easy to get if you just play the game, they will turn up from EQs sooner or later.
Really the only 12* units that are impossible are Astra right now, absurd drop chance and Mother EQ only.
Stuff like Izane takes some time but isn't too bad since it has really good drop rates when goldie actually happens to show up, which he does every now and then at the end of EQs

>145/9
pleb

I've attended most recent EQs daily but I've only seen one gold izane and never had any 12* unit drops
Is there hope?

Just keep at it. I've only been playing since Christmas and have the full Izane set.
Not that I'd ever use it, but still.
Ray/Union is really easy to get since you can just spam Ult Amd for it and a lot better unless you desperately want a billion HP.

Honestly though it's going to be stupidly easy to get Austere Units even without Prem next week when they remove the 10-11* Unit Passes, so just go for that and whatever 12* Leg Unit you like, probably Union. Still shits on all the 12* Units they released so far and no class really needs 4 L Rings anyways.

>boss dies, quest ends
>crystal breaks
>corpse still there
>corpse charges knocking a couple people over
Nice game

>fornis sword
>fornis boots
>fornis sword
why am I being punished?
I got absolutely nothing from choco

Can this sort of shit make parts take longer to break?

It shouldn't, parts would just spontaneously break insteead.

I just found out I have an awful field of view compared to everyone else because the game doesn't support 16:10 properly and doesn't let you zoom out to compensate, is there any way to fix this?
It's really obnoxious when things get hectic

is that so? I never really noticed.

>buying into the 16:10 meme

The extra screenspace is amazing for literally every other MMO I've ever played and obviously a huge pro when it comes to normal computer stuff.

Yeah, it's super apparent if you switch to windowed 1920x1080, take a screenshot, and compare it to your normal fullscreen picture. It's honestly really annoying

>obviously a huge pro
>paying 50% or higher for barely 11% more screen space when you could have just gotten a more pixel dense 16:9 monitor for around the same price
You were duped.

>su/gu best damage bruh just do it meme
>start seeing su/gu in pugs
>not even affixed units
>arguably cant check their pet but have doubts about their rarity and parfait/pancake usage
>cant even land a sub 30 hit ct on mom because she just happens to move before they throw their marron
>i am still top dps guys honest
>mfw
not even arguing thats the case when whole mpa caters to them but at least dont sub gu if you cant use it most of the time

>easy to get if you just play the game
luckshitters get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

>spending tens of millions to get units
>without ring slots
>in 2017
(you)

I've been learning how to sugu for mother at least, I'm finally getting kind of consistent at it (by not being on the other side of the arena when she drops), but I still haven't done it with a full ready to blow maron on anything but post cube phase because of inconsistency of kill speeds for arms.

>spending tens of millions affixing units with worse stats in hope you get good rings for your class in the future
ishyddt

How do you effectively farm Photon Crystals?

post more lang

Drops and crystals come from pretty much E-trials everywhere
You can fight certain enemies for spheres but it's just easier to trade trash 10* weapons for them

how do i unlock more partner cards?
i want more gun users that aren't fucking jean, klotho, and afin so i can get more ratk rations without having to be around disgusting males

>run ult amd for shitloads of time, no 12* leg units ever drop

>run mom once for a friend
>astra rear immediately drops for him

What class requires more than 2 L ring slots anyways?

do story
raise their affection of the npcs etc
though iirc the only non-event limited NPC that uses guns are Lisa and Eucreta
Fourier too I guess but she uses launcher and Io uses a bow

FI

How? Step JA on the unit and the weapon specific ring on your hand is all you really need, is it not?

Most of them come from the story. here are also limited time NPCs in the lobby every now and then, although none of those can give you gifts like that.

air reversal is godly, and should be used on all classes.

>getting hit

>step ja
>not step jump

You're going to get hit, even if you play iframe king gu.