Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

ki.infil.net/cbreaker.html
youtu.be/WhtYpzbX7ps?t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

playblue

Cummy's game ichiban

playfighter

buy braixen's game

Iroha is so great i wanna peropero them thighs senpai. Too bad Ukyo is best grill

>implying DVJ f, f1+2 is not a panic move.

SFV fucking sucks. took me a year to realize this

DJ is the only Mishima with panic moves then.

Mishimas teach you how to play without basic tools everyone else has in tekken.
They don't teach you how to use those basic tools.

play sentinels game

i want to fuck kolins fat ass

why are there quarters stacked up when she's playing on her own stick

>implying EWGF is not a panic move

Who do you play because I may give answer that you may like.

Sidestep to the left or duck then.

What do you even use ibukis second bomb for I need to confirm into stuff for it to make sense to me.

his left or your left? is there a general rule when guessing where you can only sidestep to one side?

amane is secretly the most gorilla character in the game

hisako

His left. EWGF tracks to the right.

sfv really does kinda suck huh

that's lame

So knowing how to evade a Mishima's key move is moving the goalpost?

Setup a frametrap or blockstring, extra pressure, left/right setups.

Not unless they use the cute brown girl Sentinel

That's like saying Asuka b+3 is not a panic move because you just have to block and punish it.

right so you just drop it after landing the first bomb combo or do people sometimes delay it?
and what duration do they use?

who /permanent character crisis/ here?

what's leo's panic move?

meeeeeeee

showing her tits to the attacker

unga

When's Ariels and Robo-Ky?

what's the command for that? i want to see her chest too

Not that guy, but honestly it's just practice. Everything has a certain rhythm to it, so learn that rhythm and you can break.
Read this
ki.infil.net/cbreaker.html
It is extremely helpful

>ragequitting a casual match
i don't understand

me. I don't know who I should play in GG.

it happens sometimes to me, it's the sheer power of mindless and overflowing salt

>I'm a big fan of (fighting game franchise)
>mains the main character (Ryu, Sol, etc.)
On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of a sin is this?

Zero, unless the character is a fag enabler like Sol.

Anyone excited for Shin Hisako?

Sol is based desu

>Sol
>fag enabler

literally no one

Anyone want to play on fightcade?

Ram's got a nice ass

Raven about to dig in

He's got great taste

tfw still can't choose between zato millia ram or i-no so I'm just playing sol in the mean time

delete these

Wasnt there suppose to be a balance patch or some shit in march right before CPT??? why the fuck does capcom do this shit??? What about the fucking network thing too?? the fuck man im so sick of this FUCKING awful company/game whatever.

reminder that ss6 is actually on ps4

Stare at Hisako's head and legs. That's her biggest strength visual que and she has blatant one to use to CB for medium.

Training mode Orchid vs Hisako let you see all of Hisako's animations very well but as I satate look at his head/chest and legs as you test out autos/manuals and specials on Hisako.

Certian characters make blatant vocal sound cues when hit as well so those help with breaking as well alongside the standard attack sounds that vary by strength.

play samurai sniffdown

i hope zafina never comes back

>Tfw have been playing pressure heavy games to hone my pressure game
>Still can't pressure
How do I into + frames and frame traps?

play cammy or rashid and press random buttons (don't worry you're + on everything)

Best samsho.

Or snk could just hurry up and put iroha in xiv.

He's about to get a great taste

Play blazblue and you will understand quickly how to pressure

play amane

youtu.be/WhtYpzbX7ps?t=9s

So did Virtua Fighter die is because it's too advanced for it's own good or is it because people no longer want to put the time and effort to learn a game? Or perhaps a combination of both?

What one can do it "park on " 1 strength or two.
Usually medium and heavy because lights are too fast to break reliably so if you can break heavies and mediums consistently of all types then forcing them to use lights to throw you off or pay safe works in your favour since it lowers damage and fills up their combo limit faster.

You have to remember that Combo breaking favors the attacker so you cannot shut them down all the time but if you can keep them in check well it limits them hard

Took the GBD away.

because they never released shit on console and stopped making new numbered entries

3d game with forgettable characters that didn't develop a brand name in the west, what did you expect?

VF died when the 3d gimmick got old and the presentation didn't evolve past that.

"Realistic" fighting is fucking boring.

play my game

What are the chances of Capcom vs SNK 3 ever happening?

it died because it's boring and if I'm afraid of keepaway there are a zillion other games to play

like Tekken which has guns now

Fuck off.

Never ever

slim, but i said mvc4 would never happen so what do i know? though after sfv flop, mvci has to sell like crazy for capcom to justify making another fighting game. since it has the marvel brand recognition, it probably will

is he the most technical SF character
he has like more normals than gen in both stances and some real fucking weird shit going on when oiled up.

Why would I spend hours learning which elbow strikes counter which generic jabs when I can play fighting games where robot dragons fight skypirates in trenchcoats.

ehh, i played him a bit and i mostly remember f.mp was really the only normal you needed. fuck, i was just memeing, but i wanna play ultra again now

Kolin is a wasted slot.

>thread is 2 hours old
>83 posts
SFV killed fighting games

Nah, the core gameplay is....zzzzzzzzz.

What's the best KoF game that I can emulate on a Vita?

>Jiyuna is a Leo player

its early morning in EU/late night US man you can't expect a lot of activity now

Why is Kolin so slow?

Buy supergirl's game.

excite

de genre ded tghred

She's fat and unhealthy.

Nah, but you can buy it for me.

do prisoners ever play fighting games while incarcerated

is that a thing in jail at all

over here I heard you can bring a PS2 or a Dreamcast.
nothing past that though because the systems come with wifi.

So I take everyone is playing zelda right?

whats wrong with wifi

couldnt they just disable it

>Buying the Switch
lmao

It's strange tho, SFV is by far the most discussed fighter on anglophone sites and the most popular in the competitive scene, but it remains an unpopular game overall, especially outside the US.

Sure it does have a dedicated community, despite its lack of impact on commercial and cultural matters.

It's like the Beyoncé of fighting games. Talked about and considered the standard by the few, but ignored by everyone else.

I can't afford it after pre-ordering Alisa's ass's game

You know part of jail is not being able to contact the outside world 24/7, and educating the guards to disable and check the wifi would be silly.