>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

im sure she looted her ai conciousness too

This is your Huckleberry for tonight.\
I finished a book today, awesome!

Stop playing custom games.

Orisa is pretty cool, desu famalamadingdong

nth for /pol/tards made me want white genocide far more than any SJW shit

I think my favorite part about this game it's the people arguing during the match

My favorite way usually devolves to one or both people or even multiple people repeating playground insults

Give her back her armor right now, Geoff!

So what CAN stop an Orisa? Can she at least be sleep-darted?

QUICK /OWG/

Which male character would be the best lay?

nothing can stop him

Widowmaker is cute, CUTE!

Who the hell is that supposed to be.

Good to see you again, McAnon!

I would like to breed with Captain Amari.

McCree, ton of experience.

>We need another tank that fills the essential role that le german man of teamwipes does
>We're just going to add another A tier tank with good damage and shit to further drive everything out of the game that's not Ana + Lucio + 4 tanks

Torbjorn

Answer the question faggot

so you're telling me you don't get this popup when visiting rule34hentai for more than three seconds, while using ublock?

>non blue
Gross desu still better than brown btw.

Correct post.

Try using No-Script Suite Lite, it's an addon.
See if it gets rid of it.
If not, you could ask /g/

>not giving McCree a lil belly chub

filth

Is it just me or Orisa's design does not fit with the game's aesthetic?

Blizzard hates admitting they were wrong so good luck with that, Hanaposter

hack doesn't knock her out of fortify, but it still hacks her

Orisa's damage is so high

Define lay. Are they giving or receiving?

>mfw logging into my friend's 3000sr account just so I can reliably find an aimbot to record for my youtube vid every single game

Pretty sure it's Torbjorn

your choice

I still got the popup with ublock but I flipped on noscript and it killed it

I like Orisa and that's the reason I want her gun weaker. I feel like if she did less damage less people would play her and i'll be able to play her more often when she goes live. I'm a selfish cunt fuck off. I like her because of her abilities, not because of her mini bastion projectile gun. She could be less damage and i'd still love her utility. I feel like if she had a weaker gun people would view her as worse so they wont play her.
>See: Winston
Shit damage but watch pros and he's a fucking beast.

5 says what hero I will play for all of my placement games

>blizz wants to make Bastion a tankbuster to try and break up triple tank meta
>make him the best tank in the game

why tho. Like I know they lowered his damage resistance by like 15% but why even take Bastion in the direction of damage resistance and self heal.

Like you can have teammates play around Bastion to keep him alive he doesn't need to be able to tank everything himself, it's like giving Pharah a damage resistance during her ult, you don't need to do that you just need a Zarya or Ana ult you don't need to make her good solo so that when people actually work together it becomes stupid.

Sombra

Roadhog either way, because he's the best for snuggling after.

nice, no-script seems to be working.
thanks a bunch.

Hanzo

orisa

torbjorn

Thought so.
Just be aware that no-script can fuck around with some websites.
If you see any website act strange, either add that website to the whitelist, or simply turn off no-script and only turn it on when in rule34.

doomfist

I love 500% servers but hate 500% speed

Switch every ult, regardless of how much your team complains

Winston is straight garbage at every tier. His entire existence revolves around leaping in to panic a support which might lead to a pick if your team is coordinated enough. This requires high level play and is worthless otherwise.

Oh boy, another Pharah counter

Reinhardt

>African hero loots parts to make a hero
Bravo Blizzard

good to know, thanks

hanzo

I thought so too but the bullets aren't actually that amazing.

Or maybe I was just up against turbo shitters.

Probably the latter

I like to imagine Pharah as a massive fangirl of Overwatch. It helps me sleep

Symmetra

I like them too but there's some shit that should be gotten rid of or not made 500%, because a team of 6 zaryas with perma shield on everyone multiple times over is pretty shit.

Mercy

so make your own 500% without the speed

in my experience, orisa isn't that effective against pharah
in fact, I think it's the other way around, orisa is such a big and slow target that she dominates orisa, and being able to push orisa out of her shield is excellent.

Well her interactions help enforce that idea.

Bastion

Well, she's a superhero wannabe, and OW are the closest thing in that universe to the Avengers.

Zenny.

Lucio

Wait until Orisa hits live, then main her exclusively.

>Implying she doesn't have a McCree body pillow

Winrar

>one faggot instalocks tracer
>plays deathmatch all game
>team pulls together to bring it to 2-2
>enemy team steps it up too and beat us because it was basically 5-6
>tracer just instantly leaves after saying nothing and ignoring the team all game

How can people like this play comp, they are just a hot dick up my ass preventing my progress every game.

i saved a girl who was playing zen's life today from a hook and she thanked me. later that match her and i held the point after the rest of our team got wiped. then we won and she told me good job

Widowmaker

Orisa needs a little health buff, or have her armor health converted into shield health. She's way too squishy for a "tank".

nice

Basic bitch and the one tricks that main her still have it too easy.

FUCK

ayy

Sounds nice

>armor being made into shields
>somehow making her less squishy

I hope for your sake this is bait

>easily win first two
>suddenly enemy becomes fucking 10x better and wins the next 3

God fuck those games, fucking choke artists

She has two skills for mitigating damage and should have a support with her, shut the fuck up.

did you fuck

Pharah sounds very similar to someone

Gee I wonder who, hmm

>Mercy PotG

Always the best feel

I wonder who, Fareeha, has similar aspirations to, I can almost put my finger to it

>tfw never get it

I've seen my special highlight intro like thrice since I bought it

Dumb healslut.

no
the last time someone i didnt know added me in an online game after we did well again, i got scared and stopped playing for 3 months

what aesthetic?

>tfw can't play Widowmaker.
>Kill off two wounded people with body shots and another one dies from the Venom Mine.
>Get play of the game.

this skin would be so much better if he didn't have amouth, just a big bushy beard over it instead

Comp needs to be de-incentivized.

Too many shitters ruining games playing it like quick play for their tacky-ass golden guns

The only people who should be there are the ones that want to play in a team environment and find winning its own reward.

How can I make a cod-like custom game with sprinting soldiers and noobtubes? idk what values to add or how you limit games to just soldier

>the only reason Bastion was buffed was to hard counter Orisa
>people will defend this

Are you kidding me? The mouth is what makes it.

I think she could use less damage because she is a TANK with a fuckton of UTILITY.
When you have a deployable shield to tank with and a graviton-bomb to reposition enemies with on top of being immune to a whole fuck ton of crippling abilities (like ALL of Mei's toolkit) you really shouldn't have good damage on top of that.

If that was the intention he fails pretty hard at that

Sweet baby jesus.
What the fuck.

t. Mei main

but she's slow as fuck and her weapon isn't hitscan

Shields regenerate. She would be able to back out of battle for a few seconds and regen her shield health, like Zarya. It would give her a form of sustain.
The you can just break the shield or run around it. It's on a decently high CD. Her damage mitigation skill is also on a high CD.

holy shit i missed out on that skin fuck
i also missed the blue eyes pharah
god damnit

if she had any less damage she'd be complete fucking dogshit compared to reinhardt