/palg/ay - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB44)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29755
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?30112

>Datamine (OB44)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-44-datamining-oracle-lawman-and-inara/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.com/early-bird-gets-the-crystal-feb-3-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Maeve is the cutest

First for Ying is best girl!

why didnt jolt get turned into a legendary

First for new champ best futa

>play survival
>my elo is really low because new mode

Holy shit this is hell, I can't carry retards

What's the gayest experience you've ever had, /palg/?

You

I played flanker once

I want Inara to momdom me!!

She better have a milfy voice.

Have you ever thought about what it would feel like to get your ass rammed by a thick cock? Just to see if you like like it, haha...

So now we already have 2 loli, a latex wearing slut, a furry, a bara and finally a milf
All we need now is a thicc champ to attract the fetish crowd

>2 loli
Maeve and? Evie is not a loli, Maeve is borderline.

hipfire viktor isn't even fun

fuck whoever said it was good

ZIS BEATS WALKING

>tfw she's not facing forwards in the teaser and she's thiccer than she looks

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED HORSES

What did he mean by this?

They'll be on the battlefield and have to dismount.

It is good, you melt people and you don't have to aim at all

his cock is bigger than a horse's

Should I buy Makoa or Ruckus?

Yes.

you want both for competitive

makoa if you want fun in casual

ruckus if you want to pretend like you're practicing your headshot aim

someone molested me while I was shielding with fernando only one behind me was shalin

do you think lo-rez intended all the double entandres in-game

sex with fernando

I want Sha lin to kidnap Fernando and suck his dick!!!!!!

the "sha lin is bi" meme is the worst thing to ever grace these threads

the guy is a closet one, not full on flaming or bi like fernando

>tfw you play frontline and outdamage the Maeve and Cassie

is ranked worth it?

I like it. The majority of players actually want to win instead of fuffing around like beyblades with guns.
The player skill wont always be that high but they group up when you say group up and that's heaven to me.

>'sha lin is bi' is the worst
>not 'buy cauterize and stay grouped against Maeve'
Bullshit.

The chance of her being, Inana(Male) are at least 11 times higher than futa

If this patch doesn't have that victorian Snek skin, I'll be pissed. Inara will need healing and I want snek to look fabulous while doing it.

>/palg/ay
HE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

HOLY SHIT
I'VE JUST NOTICED
OP CONFIRMED TO BE AN AMIGO

>someone
Do you think it could be... You know... Sha Lin? After all he was the only one behind you. No, no way it could be him.

>people complain about maeve
>she gets buffed
Maybe you're the problem.

All ya all are gay, the fuck happened to palg.

worth it for the sick diamond border for styling, not worth it for the meme elo

>implying Hi-rez does not use a dartboard to determine who randomly gets buffed or nerfed
There is nothing I could ever do about that, user.

It's always like this at this time of day. Relax, user and tell us all about your gayest thoughts.

I want Maeve to stab me with her feminine dick..

Do you think user is just tsundere for cock, and will show his true colors the moment his boipussy gets violated?

How the fuck even matchmaking works. I got randomly matched in ranked with dude that is number 7 drogoz in the world after 2 minutes queque. And my rank is really below 4k.

It all started as a harmless meme.
"haha what if sha lin was bi you guys?"
The slut RPer only amplified it. And after that...

The thread snapped. Gayposting for a solid 3 hours. The next thread had plenty more nandoxshalin posts... But it was no longer a joke. Palg(ay) took a turn for the worse, and then broke the steering wheel.

>tfw a futaboy realizes futa is gay
That's rare.

So we are reliving the trump elections

Only if the balls touch.

kek

Dont the dev read this general?

>implying that we care
What could they do?

I hope they will give Nando and Sha Lin a happy ending then.

Some bitch does apparently.

That's a good question. Which dev is the gay one?

Drybear, if you are reading this, blink twice in today's patch preview.

Please. No more. It is over now.

But user it's still the magical gay hour.

the night is still young, my friend

>He doesn't want Sha lin to become 'Nando's wife

It's Drybear but he is in closet.

Looks like you have a good community question for today's patch preview.

just had the game of my life as Drogoz as like my 5th comp game 4-1 w/l so far.

more people need to run speed Drogoz because this shit is literally ISIS in the hands of competent players

you just max life rip first, go OoB with jetpack + thrust to get behind enemy lines undetected, and then spit & shoot combo + direct hit to kill their support/damage.

1275 direct hit drogoz is for shitters who can only spam or sit on objective depending on their tanks/supports to carry them to victory

>more people need to run speed Drogoz because this shit is literally ISIS in the hands of competent players
Until you run into a competent Androxus player, who will tear you a new asshole without touching the ground.

thats why you pick him if they don't pick andro

if you aren't firstpick and your teammates aren't willing to swap, you do not pick drogoz otherwise the enemy team just picks up andro

Honestly comp is a shitshow that takes too long to start and might as well be casual with an air of elitism. You'll find this out eventually.

Is Inara a milf or just a really hot mature woman?
Is Inara a virgin?

Is 100%cc reduction working?

just found it out in the drogoz game I just played, pic related. it was even more of a shitshow than the last one I posted.

what happens when a "nice but bad" ying, "toxic tryhard who can't aim" torvald, and a "BR" fernando walk into a bar? this game my friend.

hardest carry in my fucking life I would have literally necked myself if we lost

forgot pic

>who can't aim" torvald
Literally how?

by toxic tryhard who can't aim I mean the type of tryhard player who is so disgruntled and bad that they just pick torvald because he has the lowest skill celing to play the most effectively as him, probably next to ying right now.

ya they need to make drogoz a flank with actual evasive manuevers so he can beat andro

right now an andro on the opposite team renders drogoz unplayable as anything other than a glorified siege cannon in the midst of a deathball

easiest way to solve the problem is just make thrust a "burst" movement in whatever direction you aim instead of being always vertical

nerf direct hit card or replace so low-skill tards can't run thrill of the hunt IV and thrust + direct hit someone in the face for 1275.

this game has no future

if they did you'd think they'd have balanced evie by now

>they need to make drogoz a flank with actual evasive manuevers so he can beat andro
why does drogoz need to win aerial one v ones against androgynous?

So he can kill every one, all the other heroes can reach and hit him because damage fall off and range isnt a thing

what's this meme 700 MB patch

Lol OW's new hero is ruckus with barik's shield

OB45!!! OB45!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!!!

literally nothing

NO! Blizzard is the pinnacle of creativity, if an ability is in their game, they probably designed it (without inspiration, from scratch) before it even CAME OUT in another game. Do you not know that? For example, Maeve can double jump, Genji can also double jump, therefore Maeve is a ripoffcopyclone of Genji. However, Scout can also double jump, BUT, Genji is NOT a ripoff of Scout, because Blizzard took ZERO inspiration from Scout and literally INVENTED double jumping again and gave it to genji, making THEM the original double jump creators. This also means SCOUT is actually a RIPOFF of GENJI!

fernando's big ____

nerfs

Too soon friendo, too soon.

lol

>tfw to str8 and to much brains activiti too play male toons

>Entire team picks AoE champions
>Maeve is unkillable because we she never touches the ground and we can barely aim
This was completely our fault but jesus christ i never felt so scared of a flanker

This game makes me so mad. When I get players on my team who seem like they're not even trying to play. This shit's worse than League of Legends which I have successfully quit (1 year free). I'm not asking to win every single game, but I'm so sick and tired of feeling like I stand absolutely zero chance

>get friends

They're not always available when I want to play.

I mean, I'm seeing people around level 10 who are absolutely dogshit at the characters they play.

It gets a bit better as your account level goes up, but it's always a problem. The matchmaking is really bad.

Every single match I have someone go AFK and stand around in spawn, or just run into walls doing nothing all game. It can be my team or the enemy team. I am convinced at least 10% of the players in this game are fucking bots.

So are you still writing?
and should i grab some duct tape?

Makoa best girl

When will they Makoa dynamic falloff

give

whoa big event starting in February!

paladins.com/early-bird-gets-the-crystal-feb-3-5/

>tfw they'll just have to keep spamming the shit out of events like this because the essence system is massively flawed and players will get mad the instant they run out of essence and have champs they want cards for
I mean, what did they expect?