Thoughts?

Thoughts?

looks cool as fuck.

The car that was never intended to go to sale
The 'we can do that too!" car that confirmed Nissan's asshurt at the attention the Toyobaru twins were getting

Looks like shit desu

I'd drive one

too bad it will
a) never look that way
or
b) never be produced

pretty retarded looking

I'm not really a fan either

It's too bad it wasn't produced, since more fun cars for sale is always a good thing. However, being a Nissan, I probably wouldn't buy one anyway even if I had the money since I lack the required melanin.

I feel like it needs to be less tall and a little longer. It's got too much of the soapbar look going on. If it had proportions closer to this I'd actually be disappointed it didn't go into production.

Fuck's wrong with you?

I don't like tall beltlines. It's the same reason I think the Camaro looks like shit.

He's not wrong. High beltlines look like shit, although I would want a taller roofline and larger windows than the edit.

That edit was just me dragging the top of the image down in paint. If it wasn't so late I'd actually fire up photoshop and put some effort in.

disgusting

>dem mirrors

too good to be true

I like it, I just think the red on the front should be silver or at least some of the front needs silver, otherwise the red stands out too much

Looks like someone posted random devianart shit and nissan used the renders.

Car looks inredible shit. Id be cringed to death to drive this around.

Americans are gay asses though. They are allowed to look that gay on the street

Yeah this car looks like a stoner. It looks like it would say "it's lit senpai" if it spoke.

21st century datsun

i'd rather not

FIRIN MUH LAZUR

>not a fwd crossover
DOA

F-fuck you too Ghosn

you know its supposed to be a callback to the 510 dont you.

Nissan is dead

Yes I do but that doesn't change my feelings on how the car is proportioned. You could do exactly what I'm suggesting and the car would still be easily recognizable as the modern 510.

Fucking this, goddamn huefrog is the damn devil

>IDx cancelled
The Germans didnt shell enough frenchman to death.

Would have bought.
Would still trade my GTI.

Nismo that is.

I would have bought it. Id still buy it if they announced it was going into production today. I guess my money will go to a Fiat 124 Abarth. Get fucked nissan.

Length: 162.0 in (13.5 ft)[5]
Width: 67.2 in (5.6 ft)[5]
Width: 70.8 in (5.9 ft)(NISMO)
Height: 51.6 in (4.3 ft)[5]

I think the dimensions are good as they are.

Are you me?
Me: Yeah, thinking about the Abarth 124 Spider, too. Unfortunately it's a Mazda MX-5 underneath.

>Unfortunately it's a Mazda MX-5 underneath.
Its a good chassis and will be reliable. Plus the 1.4t can be modded and tuned to be hectik as fuck.

>Spending 30k on a fiat

I'd trade in my FiST in a heartbeat, I think it looks fantastic

Why?

The size is great, I just don't like it from a stylistic perspective. You could keep the overall dimensions the same and just drop the beltline a few inches and I'd be pretty happy.

>spending 30k on a fwd Volkswagen

>Spending 30k on a fiat that's slower than a fwd shitter

Has !mjet seen this? Cant wait to trigger him

>still waiting for it to drop
>still hasn't