Whats your opinion on these 3 brands, especially all models after 2013? WHich one do you prefer and why?

Whats your opinion on these 3 brands, especially all models after 2013? WHich one do you prefer and why?

All 3 are are german. Here in America only fags drive german cars

>lug bolts
In the trash it goes

Nothing wrong with lug bolts, the car should come with an alignment tool

Literally none of them I've had the misfortune of getting to do tire work on have had it. There is literally no benefit to using lug bolts over studs, only downsides.

I liked new mercs until i saw glossy panel interior and interior finish quality, honestly I would drive a new Volvo than a Merc.

BMW is car brand that I thought was cool, that is when I was 14. Thing is after seeing BMW idiots I don't want to touch BMW with a yardstick. Also hideous amounts of plastic in the engine puts me off.
Audi is nice and I really like it, but then I look at the price and remember it's just rebadged Volkswagen with some nifty gadgets. Not worth price desu. Design is nice but I think weakest thing is VW components in engine.

lug nuts are objectively inferior in every way.

Speaks volumes about the shitboxes you've been working on, an alignment too makes it easier than studs

Lug bolts are also stronger and the the ones Porsche uses have free spinning caps to prevent the lug bolts from damaging the wheels

You can option a new S class however you want. Don't judge a new car model because of one owner's shit taste

>Which one do you prefer and why?
Mercedes. BMW is for assholes, and Audi is FWD VAGshit.

So why not buy one? It's literally just a metal rod that screws into one of the holes

I'm a bmw fan but I think Mercedes has a better lineup atm - except for the 5-series, I like that over the e-class
VAG a shit

t. i'm from munich

Studs snap all of the time, bolts are a lot more stronger

Lug bolts
>pain in the ass to line up onto the hub to get the bolts to go in straight
>usually have shitty plastic covers that do nothing except slow you down
>if the fucktard that put the wheel on last crossthreaded it, you have to replace the entire hub

Lug nuts
>no trouble to line up because the studs do it for you
>spin right on easily by hand
>if the asshat who put the wheel on last crossthreaded it, all you have to do is hammer the old stud out and hammer a new one in

Walmart. We're not technically supposed to have our own tools, and they're certainly not gonna cut into their precious profit margins to make our jobs easier. If I did buy one it would probably get lost almost immediately like all the tread depth gauges I keep having to pull off the shelf because they keep walking off.

Also, if your bolts are so superior, why do you need to screw in a stud before you put them on to make it not a total pain in the dick?

They are, but studs take 5 minutes max to replace. Hubs are a little bit more work.

BMW are great, I only like 5 and 6 series though.

Mercedes are cool but not really my thing, I think they're boring except for a few models like the sls amg and s63 amg.

Audis are pretty meh but the r8 seems like it would be fun to drive.

pricey, fast, not tat thirsty, comfortable, small, but nto too small, straight-six. I fuckin adore this car.

Full disclosure, I work for Mercedes

I like the a and gla class vehicles but desu I find most of the lineup especially the entry level to be fairly uninteresting. They do have nice transmissions though, as far as automatics go. Really hate the fucking iPad looking infotainment thing they put in the middle of most of the dashes, and the holographic hud in some of the vehicles gives me a headache, but that's just my opinion

Don't have much experience with BMW, but the lineup certainly looks nicer, albeit a little samey. I've heard they're generally nicer vehicles to drive. Kinda hard to shake that idiot in a beemer stigma though.

Audi also make some nice cars, and I've always wanted a Quattro, but it's a brand that seems to attract more cockheads than any other. Also a bit iffy on the design of some of their vehicles especially the q class - why do they bother with the fake exhaust tips? Yet there's just something about Audi that makes me feel a little tingle inside. Probably Motorsport related.

So I guess Mercedes because if I could afford it I'd probably buy an a45 or a gla45

BMW is a British company m8

>why do you need to screw in a stud before you put them on to make it not a total pain in the dick?

stop installing aftermarket wheels, proper wheels should sit on the hub an be easily aligned to the holes

I wish that car was offered in kanuckastan

Mercedes
W

Pinnacle of automotive engineering

MB > BMW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> four ring VW

Mercedes still has the same old feeling of luxury barges. It's the same spirit. Too bad that they kinda killed the E-Class by making the C-Class just a miniaturised version of the E-Class, which is by itself a miniaturised version of the S-Class.

BMW has been going downhill for years now in terms of quality and lots of people are giving up on the brand. The F series BMW has been an monumental fail for the brand.

And since the level of quality is leveling out in the VAG group, an Audi is not that much better than a Skoda which costs 1/3. Even the Golf 7.5 has technology brought over from the A8. The feeling of premium in an Audi has been considerably diminished now, with stuff like the bread-n-butter Passat and Golf getting way more attention and thought. You literally only buy the badge, as their cars are no longer special.

Even though these big 3 are getting steamrolled by the VAG bunch ( VW, Skoda and Seat ), Mercedes is doing the most work atm, especially after launching their final diesel engine and going heavily into hybrid and electric.

They're things that sound like RC cars and are too expensive for what they offer.

t. American

I have never seen cross threaded lug bolts, you gave to be a total moronic and take it to a Walmart tech to fuck it up that badly

In which case you deserve it

Basically this but I'd swap BMW and MB if you're also looking for driver dynamics

I've had 3 golfs, 2 mk5's and a mk4

And 3 Audis: B8 A4, 2014 A3 & current DD is pic

i've had all kinds of cars from citroens & hyundais, ford, vauxhall too

I always end up falling for the VAG meme though and honestly they aren't that bad to live with

BMW, but only the 1 series (or the "2" series when they had to differentiate the coupes).

I prefer this, thank you very much.

No, you don't. You're just shitposting and you know it.

Not all VW engines are created equal, the turbocharged Mills in newer models are improving , and the N/A 5cyl I have is solid as a rock, however the trans is vauge and shitty feeling, I'm sure the nicer 6speed is better. VW seems to like to remind you you didn't get the top of the line model

>Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, usually known under its abbreviation BMW, is a German luxury vehicle, motorcycle, and engine manufacturing company founded in 1916.

krautcucks on suicide watch

>Mercedes
>Bmw

>VAG'S lexus

Also
>pre 94 Mercedes
>post 07 Mercedes
>Chysler Mercedes

>German cars

>Rebadged Fords with chrome trim

So exactly what Audi is to VW then?

>>if the asshat who put the wheel on last crossthreaded it,
>crossthreaded
I had to look this shit up. what the fuck. why would ANYONE ever do this? I have literally never heard of this happening and I can't imagine it other than a careless motherfucker with a pneumatic gun.

you're like one of those faggot old moms who worry about bacteria and always think they're sick with something.

Same shit. Sometimes they stick a heavy V8 in a Passat chassis and end up with an understeering barge that swag fags pay too much for

The only reason americans on Veeky Forums are so assmad about those 3 brands is because they aren't american.

muh patriotism is blinding.

Kys.
Please I'm begging you.

Ferrari is not American, so you would be full of shit.

but I'm only playing doubles advocate over here.

Mercedes fall to shit quickly.
Not much of an opinion on Audi but I've heard of frequent mechanical issues.
All three are expensive to repair, so fuck that.

>doubles advocate
>doesn't get dubs
Leave

fucking kek

>BMW
Autofellating cunts
>Audi
Deano
>Merc
Middle Managers with a coke problem and African strongmen

Your post is retarded.

America is the biggest market for German luxury cars

Ford > ferrari

>Beemer
Shit
>Merc
God Tier
>Audi
mixed with the two above

not gonna lie that does look good. As in the apparent balance and air scoops, diffuser, etc...

But I don't trust the engine.

it's a proven endurance racing engine, it's literally built for reliability
EcoBoost > all

lol

xD

Heard it wasn't so great for their trucks, but no bad things yet for their cars.

Excellent taste user.

>EcoBoost
From what I'm reading, the benefit seems to be variable camshaft timing on a DOHC. I see how this is "Eco" in that it's efficient and reliable as fuck fuel delivery.

but then they have 100+ patents for this shit, so it's difficult to know what exactly makes it good.

I'm reading about knock-control now too... Pretty crazy.

I want a knock off Mercedes-Benz from knock off nips because I can't even afford Japanese.

Ecoboost is god tier, they've been making the engine without turbos since the late 90's.

>Autobahn
Thats why user

What am I Kelly Blue Book?

Best S Class is 2013-
Best E Class stopped in 2015

BMW turned in to a scam artist company that overcharges for their service and builds their cars in a way to defeat non certified mechanics from working on them.

Audi is an honorable mention. They get respect for their supercharged 3.0T engine but lol at their V4 in the A6.

>Mercedes. BMW is for assholes, and Audi is FWD VAGshit.

Except all 3 of them make FWD vehicles.

>tfw knockoffs are better than the overpriced genuine product

>a careless motherfucker with a pneumatic gun
you answered your own question

>BMW is a british company

would prefer BMW but they are all ugly. Audi has best interior but Merc is best all around.

BMW built Hitler's tanks