Why is the Mazda 3 (Any Gen) so good?

Why is the Mazda 3 (Any Gen) so good?

because Mazda cares

First gen is basically a better Focus of the same time.
Second gen looks really dumb and happy.
Third gen has subjectively the best design (and also the best car of its class).
All of them are fun to drive, a great daily, and also Mazda is the only one to care about this segment when every other companies start making them boring again.

What are you on? 2nd gen is the best looking one

I said subjectively.
All of them looks good.
ALL MAZDAS LOOK GOOD.

dubs of truth although I subjectively believe the first gen mazda 3's look like sex

looks awesome and they can easily go for 250k if you maintain them

300+ easy

It's not Mazda is shit.

Fuck off shill.

How so friend?

Who is femanon in this jpg and why does she look like Veeky Forumsur goddess???

good cars, i have 2.0ltr version, very reliable, bought it new in 2008, only thing i changed was the battery, besides the annual servicing cost.

@other owners, have you had a n issue where the rear light cluster melts? this has happened to my car, it works, just cosmetically looks silly.

They are the most fun to drive cars in their segment and have perfect driving position.

Agreed gen 3 looks great. It's a shame they stopped the mazdaspeed line tho and the family car stigma mazda gets. When people ask what I drive, I just say speed 3 anymore, because if I say mazdaspeed 3 all they hear is "mazda 3" and they go "THAT'S NOT FAST REEEEEEEEE"

It's not that great, but the rest of the segment has gotten very dull over the years. That leaves the Mazda3 as the best-driving of the non-sporty-version compacts. Good steering and handling, very reliable, and the 3rd gen gets good mileage and has a well-laid out infotainment system that doesn't require taking your eyes off the road as much as, say, Honda's. Tradeoffs are road noise and a relatively tight backseat.

It resembles a bloated fish

Mazda's rust like hell

Sweet meme bro
Now post that picture of a 15 year old car from canada.

My driver's Ed class used Mazda 3 sedans. Disappointing that they weren't the hatchbacks but I still really liked driving it

Just tell them it's an mps
>hint: it is

Opposite of truth troll strikes again!

Focus or Mazda 3? I'm buying a hatch for my gf.

I didn't like their look until I bought mine. Now seeing it everyday it has grown on me

Mazda 3
The focus is a cheap poorly made version of the 3.

Cheap, good steering, available in hatchback, and hecka reliable. Can't really go wrong. It's more sporty than a Prius or Focus so it's a good middleground for enthusiast econocucks

focus is ancient at this point tbqh

>buying a car
>for a gf
You're retarded