pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Old Thread

Can anyone point me to a mod that unlocks all minor factions for Age of Charlemagne? Or at least a mod that unlocks them all for the British isles? I really want to play as the Kingdom of Kent and the Age of Britannia mod has just dropped off the map.

The age of gelt is now

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme goblins, muh lady, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Age of Britannia dropped off the map because one of the modders (the one who uploaded everything to Steam) decided to delete fucking everyone on his workshop, which included Age of Britannia, Age of Italia, and Age of Vikings. Age of Vikings are reuploaded by another modder who worked on it, but he said that Age of Britannia and Age of Italia would not come back because he didn't have the files for them.

An user in /twg/ said he was gonna make a new Age of Britannia, but he dropped out of the thread.

D A W I
A
W
I

KILL EVERYTHING WITHOUT A BEARD

This campaign is a huge fucking clusterfuck
>bret fucking shits start to fight each other, instead of sitting on their asses and cooperating
>dwarves loosing badlandsbows
>Empire being shattered by shitty elector cunts
>norsca and varg fucking shits everywhere
>chaos hordes from the north
>manlet beating his mom and dad, and messing with everyone
>beastcucks stacks all over the place
>tree reich stacking up forces in their shitty forest
What the actual fuck

It's ok guys I got em.

ROLLAN!

Shameful display by that onager

Go out and save the empire from itself. Or at least deal with vampire fucking shits.

Then go on an Errantry war in the Badlands. If the dwarfs have any definition of Honor, you must show them the superiority of Bretonnian knighthood and chivalry.

SHAVE EVERYTHING WITH A BEARD

they got around me

Goblin Dabbing

>Shave

No empire.

I WILL REFUSE TO PLAY EMPIRE UNTIL WE GET AN ALTERNATE START FOR THEM BECAUSE I ALREADY BEAT THE CAMPAIGN TWICE AS THEM

enjoy your beastelf campaign

why is every anime person named makoto the best in their series?

>there are still people not using Less Blood Less Gore mod

disgusting.

stoopid stunties

>using Less Blood Less Gore mod

Well shit, any tips on the Meme elves? Never played them before and they look really micro intensive.

No idea but Makoto is definitely a best girl.

>warhammer
>less blood, less gore

Shitty diggy.

CHAOS

CONSUME US

you need a boon?

desu the blood and gore in Warhammer can be a bit overkill. Leave someone in melee for 2 seconds and they come out caked in blood.

>not playing Bretonnia

Yeah I agree it can get a bit excessive but it's warhammer man it's supposed to be a mess.

Fuck Templehof and early battles are the best

What are the chances we get new starting positions for current LLs? I'm really hoping they move Azhag up to the northern worlds edge mountains, as well as swap Khazrak and Morghur's starting positions.

>929 on the blood knights
I think that's a new record

What's this?

2bh I was going to say it seemed unlikely before but with Vlad getting a new faction and start it seems possible.

Yeah I actually looked at screenshots of the mod and it looks pretty decent. Subscribed.

A deal's a deal my knight.
You completed the quest, now you have to drink from the Grail.

Yeah that's what got me thinking about it as well, but when they basically said they're leaving the old world behind to focus on the newest game, it seemed to me that they wouldn't do many changes aside from balance oriented ones

>I'm really hoping they move Azhag up to the northern worlds edge mountains

NO HE HAS TO GO SOUTH

SOOOUUUTHHHH

Nah she's not. Tomboy are super boring.

>Tomboy are super boring
Don't reply to me ever again

So how much do things actually change as the difficulty increases?
I've been stuck on normal for a while and I was hoping that hard/very hard would at least force me to stop auto resolving every single fight

You ought to be banned from life.

WHO IS BEST CHAOS GOD?

Hello friends
We are known as goblins!

Are you easily frustrated?

Do you frequently scream "bullshit!" and want to ragequit or reload?

If you answered yes to the above then turning up the difficulty may not be for you.

Higher difficulties encourage autoresolving because the battle uffs and penalties are not factored into the autoreslove calculations

Do you come in peace, friends?

What the fuck are these rebels, man

WHAT THE FUCK

What does the Lady's breast milk taste like?

what the fuck is your army comp?

WATERY HARLOT

What the fuck is the mod you're using? The ui looks more sleek.

Why is Gelt always telling me he's innocent?

>level 9 Franz with deathclaw

It's turn 8 or something, I did the reikland circuit then took burger and razed orcs, by the time I got back this shit was on altdorf's doorstep

don't think I have any UI mods

the cards look like they have borders.

"Clearer Unit Card Selection UI"

Let's see

let me see

plz no stunties

>tfw still too retarded to play Total Warhammer
I just want to play Vampire Counts...

Vampire accounts are made for peoplelike you, how can you be bad with them?

I'd argue dwarves fill that role, I'm not saying VC's are hard but they're definately different from the usual armys.

Vladimir basically removes the one weakness they have (No artillery/ranged and his vanguard deployment lets you just bumrush the enemy).

And you can basically get super doomstacks after you get a few solid victories going.

As Bretonnia, should I ally my fellows and try to vassalise them later? Or just straight conquest them

Rolling for my Friday night gaymen marathon

>Waging war against fellow Bretonnians

Ah fuck, Belegar Nohammer. Any tips boys?

Fuck their horses and then vassalise them

>he doesn't like bearded women
THAT'S GOING IN THE BOOK

>Any tips boys?
Yeah, don't

Rate my... interesting shit

I'm not very good at TW, and so far I've always had the most success playing as Dwarves of Vampire Counts. You don't have to carefully manage your economy - at least on hard and below - and battles are pretty straight forward for both factions.

I came here to ask a similar question

If I'm in a military alliance with someone does that make them more or less likely to want to confederate?

make loss.jpg

How else can we UNITE ALL NOBLE KNIGHTS TO SEEK CHIVALRY?

Confederation.

Waterloo squares

wa-wa-w-a-w-a wa WATERLOO
how do you do all the things you do~

The commander told us to form a square so we did.

>waiting for misguided and/or corrupt lords to see the light
>not liberating the land FOR THE LADY

>Tomboy are super boring.

When will we get a mod or an update with one of these?

Anyone have a roller for a historical total war? Any of them, doesn't matter which, I have them all installed. Just a bit fantasy'd out right now.

woof
they have four more in the other army, what counters dogs?

gimme

anyone have the angry belegar image in the style of op

Just hold position with infantry and catch them on shields, they aren't the anti-tank missiles they were in R2

Nothing. You're fucked.

Reddit rats fucking when?

expansion. You need an undergound layer for them to work as they do in the lore.

>playing brettonia on legendary
>finally get around to unifying all of brettonia
>tree hitler and his forest reich come screaming at me with 6 stacks
>lose two settlements but kill off enough elves to get a peace treaty so I can stabilize the front
>5 turns later chaos comes and I see 3 wood elf stacks march north to fight chaos
>they have been defending marienburg with me from the hordes of varg, skaeling, and warriors of chaos

this is weird. they go from third reich tier bullshit to defending the shit out of me. and they just keep fucking marching too.

Rock the boat!

Confederation or conquest?

As long as you never forget their past transgressions and remove all elves from the premises by the end, all will be well.

I deed eet

>playing brettonia
>Can't figure out what the fuck the elves are doing
pretty lore friendly t b h

all confederation. I didn't start confederating until like turn 80 because I was just crusading against the skaeling for 30-40 turns.

dese nigs any good or nah?

Confederate with me he says. I've got some legendary Grail knights he says.