/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

I love Sharena! I want to rest my head on her bosom!

Azura is shit.

So who are we going to meme into 1st /feg/?

Ike isn't in FE Heroes and I hate myself

Worst girl

I love Veronica!

>have too many red units as is
>last two pulls have been only red
>this one is 3 red, 2 greys
Should I bite the bullet, or waste 5 gems and try again later, hoping I get better colours?

I want to fucking kill myself

Ephraim for incest memes or Sharena for cuck memes

Eirika will win!

1ST FOR LETS ALL VOTE SHAREENA /feg/ AND WIN THIS SHIT

I got some open friend slots after cleaning out people who were inactive for 1 week+

Add me I got a 40+5 Marth

With today's login bonus, I now have enough feathers to get someone to 5 star. Thinking either Corrin F or Maria which would be the best to use it on?

I want to cum in Veronica's mouth!

Post battle damage

Can you not? It's her day, she doesn't need this.

I like Hana

What's the better Camilla: +Atk/-Spd, or +Spd/-Atk? For some reason the game gave me 2 of them while I only have 4 5*s total.

>marth
You're fucking useless, we need shareena, eirika, etc.

team lucina

We can only hope, Lucina will be a huge obstacle.

>Lucina vs Sharena in the first round
Why would they put the two characters with the best chance of winning against each other in the first round? Who am I supposed to pick if I want to be on the winning team to get the best rewards?

they are both shit

Corrin F is good but sword users are overabundant.
Healers are just kinda shit in the meta.
Just pick your waifu, neither are prime material for upgrading to 5-star units.

Fuck off cuck

You have got to be shitting me. I still won but my arena score is ruined.

Whose else is joining team Elise so they can place high for the "Rank in Army" rewards?

Help me think of a FE-related filename for this image?

I got Olwen, but she's +hp -atk... I wanted her so bad. But she already has gimped atk, I wish she was -spd. At least +hp helps her high Def and res stat with her calvary buff.

Is she going to be able to kill anything? I might just roll for her again, even though I want Effie from next banner.

Neither. Honestly even Sharena would be a better choice than either.

You will vote for Sharena, right? She's so helpless...who knows what sorts of "favors" she might offer if you do?

Something related to Niles, I guess. Even taking fan memes into account, FE doesn't have many chocolate homos.

A kiss on the cheek!

>only caring about the rewards

あなたのシャロンです!

What a whore.

does it matter who the people on your friends list has?

Lucina: Wins on her own merits.

Sharena: Uhhh solicits cheap votes in exchange for sex?

Don't worry user, if the team you pick is defeated you are allowed to join another one in the next round! It's risk-free!

>more poll shit
make it stop
how many more opportunities do you need to give the fanbase to flaunt its garbage taste ISIS

Reminder that Sharena will beat Lucina because she has weapon advantage. Enjoy beating 3x Sharena teams with your 3x Lucina teams.

>Lucina the virgin killer
She committed suicide?

Reporting in.

>tfw have lucina AND eirika and can't choose who to side with

who do i side with? who i make +10 in cheat engine?

Who /teamcuck/ here

I've got ervery single Hero for the tournaement as well. I didn't see the event announcement till afterwards.

Depends on what kind of useless ideas you're offering.

Gameplay/balancing/planning? Hell yeah, I'll take that. Support script ideas or, better yet, even writing? Also a plus.

But obviously the need right now isn't really for just ideas, it's for getting some real concrete stuff to move forward with. If you have anything actionable that you'd like to suggest like different weapon/class tweaks from Fates for balancing, some genuine C/B/A concepts for supports, that kind of deal, I'm all ears.

Multiple +spd Tagumemes on the twin bridges map is absolute cancer

>what is nino

Stop bullying Chrom!

>wasted feathers maxing robin instead of shareena
I want to go back

This is more like the NoA Fates poll if anything.

Ephraim

Eirika

Who /teamnoone/ here

>the 2 most popular fight each other in the 2nd round

That's not how you do brackets IS. As long as one of them wins, I can be happy enough.

>have to level shareena all the way from level one 2* to level forty 4*

Someone hold me ;_;

>maxed Anna instead of Sharena

No regrets, I got enough blue.

I'm gonna set Tharja as my party leader so my friends can use Eirika/Tharja for shenanigans.

>You only get the point boost if YOUR leader is the same as the hero you sides with
>Everyone will do this to get more points
>end up with 3x Lucina vs 3x Sharena
>Team is automatically created with Your leader, a random friend's leader, and a random person in the same army's leader
This will be a shitshow

>3v3 with team setups that are up to the whims of other players
>character in the left slot of your first team is the only one you have control over for party composition
>you actually have to win to vote
>you get more points if your leftmost character and the army you chose match up
>Besides Elise, the only character colors are blue and red
>blue beats red
Having both Crumb and Eirika, I cannot see the problem with this setup, considering that both sides of the bracket contain at least one blue.

All that said, I totally expect the Elise team to troll Eirika by loading up with blues and Takumemes and just general goodstuff characters, because a 3 healer team is a non-starter, especially against 3 super buff and super fast Eirikas.

I would love to max out Shareena but those feathers are for Camus...I guess I can pump her to 3* since that is cheap...

Alphonse is going the get Chrom'd inside

And the NoA Fates poll was just about the stupidest and most bullshit of all of them.

You side with whoever in the first 2 rounds and the winner in the final.

The worst thing that can happen is no waifu winning in the waifu wars.

This is the updated one.

How so?

There can be only one.

So this shit doesn't have any rewards relevant for gameplay, right?

>make your leader lucina whilst you play the event
>once stamina runs out you switch your leader to a hector to cuck shareena fags
>????
>profit

I think you guys are confused, Marth isn't in this.

>people are still upset about this
I mean I get the format was bullshit but really, it was probably always gonna come down to Leo and Camilla.

We don't know the rewards, but general votes give us orbs.

What a flaccid limpdicked blueball of a shitshow that was.

General votes gives 10 orbs if it gets to 5 billion
Rewards for ranking and winning are unknown

Ephraim or Sharena are gonna clean up good this event.

Marth will win

For a company that loves doing polls so much they sure are shit at them.

>only competent voting hero is ephrm
>having him on my team destroys my tried and true meta team

What do:

Emp, Hector and Takumi are required. Should the last slot goes to Seliph, Azura, or Nowi?

can i please have some team building advice? i can get a seven win streak but i lose too many units overall to takumis cause idk how to one shot then. (units at the top are just some of the better units that didn't fit in the cap and i can easily rank up with feathers)

Saving my orbs for Micaiah!

What was the reward for this?

>All those 2* Sharena with nobody choosing her
Not really.

Actually reds should win this with a high certainty if people aren't retarded and do like user said as green has hector to outright fuck blues outta the universe

If you want to kill takumi just edit your robin to 5 star, or get edit in two 5 star robins, easy

why is Olwen and Reinhart at the same tier rating if one is much stronger than the other?

There wasn't one. It was totally pointless and only contributed to shitposting.

Can we at least choose which friend to help us?

N o t h i n g

That requires people not being retarded, though.

>Using the meme-tier list

Seriously though, Lucina and Harry have some surprising similarities: both go back in time to rescue their father (figures), both have some sort of mark on their face that signifies they are the bane of Evil's existence, both inherit their father's hair....

However, while Lucina gets to save her father, she does so by going to when her father was about the same age as her, meaning she must live with the fact that her real father, not this alternate-dimensional version of him, is dead, the world she came from is no more, and none of her efforts in this dimension will ever change that. In her eyes, and despite Chrom's words otherwise, she is forever an outcast of time. She's one of my favourite characters from Awakening, which makes my salt at not having her in Heroes triple

On the other hand, Harry can't even see/speak to his parents except through the Mirror of Erised/Resurrection Stone. :(

And despite the crappy aspects of Awakening's writing, it still handles time travel better than the stupid time turners. Also, fuck Fates' Childrealms. Most shoehorned "plot" device ever.

just kick every friend who doesn't have Takumi or Hector leader

With the Switch out, a lot of shitposters should be leaving and making the threads more tolerable.
So, is there a translation patch for Thracia that isn't shit?

Azura is riskier but potentially more effective

Nowi is less risk, less reward

No idea why you'd even entertain the thought of using Seliph

Who even cares about arena defense anyway, it's a small amount of feathers and you only need a single good defense to get the maximum reward from it

>delete all friends outside whale or hacker friends with +10 units, hell make an hacker alt with +10 units for your main
>???
>profit
All you gotta do is delete all your trash friends without +10 units