>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fhtracker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for I'm gay

Third for the servers are down again.

L B
IS MY
B F

good for you mate

>Streamers on twitch that say they're top 1%

How do I check what I am? I have an 84% winrate in duels and elims

how the fuck does orochi lose 0-3 to a raider

they are full of shit
also winrate means jack shit, its broken

>that filename
>tfw lone conq

by playing dominion all day

just played a team of 4 peacekeepers

that's a first. Sounded like cats fighting

I love that one because you can tell I've been smacking her in the face with taps all round. All those twitch guards to try and cover top.

The PvP stat tracker in the OP

fhtracker.com

But it literally means nothing. You can be shit, like me, and still be top 1% in stuff. It just looks really good as clickbait on a stream title, lo and behold, the retards flock to them.

Who /not necessarily bad but unable to match a high level of play/ here?

Doesn't help that I main LB.

can you stop posting this in every second thread?
you used revenge for a free heavy and then zone a guy who didn't even attempt the parry

>be decent at the game
>make a stream named "high level duels for honor top %1 [character name]"
>whats that spell? LOADSEMONE, probly

What's the stat that 'matters' here?

is this good

fhtracker.com/

those twitch streamers are all liars though, they just say it to get views user

literally none of them

>pretty sure this means literally no one plays raider.

>That or all these fucking peacekeepers I'm fighting are literal gods.

Gonna post it in the next one just to piss you off.

Would you rather I posted one of me spamming random directions with a PK?

I've got about 20 hours logged on this so far, all on controller. I'm pretty shit at changing attack direction on the fly so thought I'd give m+kb a go as it seems direction changes would be more intuitive with a mouse (and I'm used to m+kb more than a controller). Holy shit how do you play like this?! I'm experiencing high levels of anal devestation and think I'll just settle with the controller. Movement just feels so clunky. Can you play with keyboard at high level?

what are you finding clunky? you can tweak mouse sensitivity which may help

>FHTR SCORE
>5,316
>top 5%
what is this bullshit stat?
i have a kensei
FHTR SCORE
- Top 1%
random numbers or what

Let's roll which character I'm going to play to rep 3 next.

8 decides.

Lawman.

Perhaps it's taking into account all of the ~100 000 players from beta as well

THE LAW

Well the mouse is a bit sensitive but can get used to it I think, movement just feels slow and hard to react to other players. Guess it's partly just muscle memory on the controller that's making it feel superior.

Peacekeeper

GOD WILLS IT

THE LAW WON.

It will feel like that for awhile until you get used to it.

What another user said is true, try messing with sensitivity. Find a zone for how much you want to move the mouse for each movement.

The space you have available also matters, if you have to reposition your mouse your guard may change.

Personally I use about 1 inch movements to change guard on a 2 foot diagonal mousepad.

OR, you can bind it to buttons. I toyed with having guard be on the movement keys and it worked but wasn't my thing

Holy shit, does everyone in Asia use the same make-up?

Anybody know how matchmaking works in this game?

I want to try out all the characters but I don't want to end up only fighting rep3+ people who have mastered a character because I spent all my time getting everyone to rep 1

>male berserker does the scooby doo sound when he falls off the ledge

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Thanks. So you do alright with m+kb then? Have you tried a controller for comparison?

>warlords complaining about conqs playing defensive
spare me

I think it takes every level into account because I don't get matched with low level people when I play my non rep characters.

>One more day of work away from Drinkan, Bonkan as Conq, and Law Bringan

Should I put some rubber bands on my controller for the time being? I don't want to be banned.

BRINGIN' THE LAW

BRINGIN' THE LAW

>anybody complaining about anyone else playing defensive
This is defence: the game, for fuck's sake.

Also, do you hold down a button for guard mode or use lock on?

>no 3v3 mode
>no 5v5 mode
>no 6v6 mode
>no 16v16 mode

>get rep 7 with Berserker
>try out warden
>its like playing the witcher

While yes, he could've parried/blocked, still. That top light, when it's actually used in the intended way, does so much damage for free. That's the sort of thing that Berserker could use, like, a counter-hit that actually uses the axes like they're supposed to be used, and hook into weapons/shields and pull them away while slashing at them. Otherwise it makes no sense for them to even bring 2 weapons into the fight.

It's too bad people keep quitting before even loading in, because they think I'm gonna take them to vortex city where the grass is green and the combos are shitty.

>go up against a valk
>jump overhead
>side stab
>leg sweep
>overhead heavy
>if I try to play defensively I get shield bashed into legsweep into heavy
How to not die against valk.

>using top attacks against warden at all
It's like they want to be ded.

what did i do to piss him off?

feint, parry, gb, wall throws, dash attacks

Can we just take the kangz' stronghold, they don't deserve that tower.

he is angry because he choked hard

When you see the leg sweep just backdash. It's hard to react for the first few times but then you get used to it.

REMOVE PAGAN

REMOVE WEEB

>Fighting someone 1v1 in elimination
>Fucking them up
>Nearly kill them when suddenly they get revenge and two shot me
Revenge gained by injury should not be a fucking armor stat, it literally rewards you for not blocking

never forgetti

Isn't it guaranteed to connect in case you get light poked after the patch? At least that's what some people claim.

>Sheep that jumped ship joined kanga
>Caused their overall performance to suffer

Sweden's fate was decided long ago

After getting light poked I can't seemto dodge it, so it's aguranteed heavy.

>People are pushing really hard for 1v1 eSports

Another game I like. Ruined.

remember to kill a pk day to keep the cancer away

As it stands the ONLY modes in this game that work on a competitive level are duels and elimination.

The latter will need a lot of touching up, but it's much better than brawl, skirmish and dominion.

>the game has 1v1 mode and is heavily focused around separate 1v1s even in group modes
>WOW! STOP PUSHING FOR BALANCE! MUH FUN!
It's not fucking FUN to play when some heroes have objective advantages over other heroes.

Valk is such broken horseshit now. There's fucking nothing you can do to get out of her sweep.

Guys, how do I live as a loser?

I tried my best but still lost every match.

Shoved whenever I could, feinted constantly, flipped when I remembered to, did everything optimal when my thumb didn't slip, took spacing into account, tried to bait dodges out for GBs, abused quick lights, took environment and wall bounces into account (apparently impale riposte is not guaranteed and LB HAS to throw forward to get anything off wallbounce), blocked as best as I could (god forbid I try to parry with how rough my game runs and LB's stance change speed), played as reactionary as possible and I still lost every time.

Should I try again on a day off? I'm tired, that's a good excuse.

>elim
>buffs
>competitive

just because you like shit game modes doesnt make them "competitive"

Elimination is the single worst game mode in the entire game. The fact that you're putting it on the same level as Duels means you don't have a clue.

god damn guard breaks are literally my fucking bane
at least i fucked an almost 4th rep roach

What gear stats do I get on THE LAW?

I use toggle for lock on. Went that way with controller as well.

I actually started with m+kb, then went to controller, then back to mouse. I got good/quick enough to use it for gb counter without having to rebind, but it is still quicker on keyboard.

Some other things are just much much easier on keyboard than the controller. Nobushi hidden stance on controller likes to be tempermental, and doing things with characters who can go into full defense are sometimes a bit more challenging.

On kb I just hold a button for that and don't have to worry about a twitch on the stick taking me out of it

Really it was when I started learning nobushi I ditched the controller. But your mileage may vary, and rebinding is a thing to make some things easier.

>2 players are AFK'ing in dominion
>the bot is called RubberBand

Pottery

I don't care about those modes. It's more that the community is going to make the devs focus a game differently.

It's more the fact they're going to shift focus to balancing the game around 1v1 rather than 4v4. Duel shitters keep complaining LB and Raider suck when they're fucking broken in 4v4.

Damn, that damage on the top light counter.

Sadly, you're sort of forced to use it as a berserker. Although, he did it a bit recklessly since he had seen I countered his tops a few times before.
I don't blame him though. Most people tend to just throw lights for the sole purpose of getting in to shoulder bash. I barely even use the shoulder bash, honestly, just to give people a little bit of hope that there are non-vortex spamming Wardens out there. Even if I don't main the guy, I feel sorry for them. Just yesterday I had 18 people leave in the loading screen alone, because they saw I was playing Warden. I feel sorry for the Warden mains that have to deal with this all day long.

Peacekeeper is one of Nobushi's hardest matchups (besides that fat fuck that everyone hates fighting) but jesus christ does it feel good when you just read them like a book and parry their lights and take them down.

You can side-step it or backstep away.

Unless you mean when you are out of stamina, in which case yeah she just chains that on you and takes away like 60%+ of your health with nothing you can do about it.

stop playing for a while, day or two
then analyse your mistakes, and focus on fundamental things like blocking parrying cgb

how much fps do you have?

play conq you shitter

>Round 1 was just there to wake up the sleeping beast within the nights

>toggle for lock on
Wait, is that an in-game option?

This game has an odd playerbase full of people who q up for 4's -get shit on - and then complain that nobody will fight them "1v1"

Honestly if a player has never gotten into a premade vs premade 4's game then they are missing out on the best part of this game. With both teams having full 108 it's even better. Not only to you have to be a better duelist, you have to target switch, disable, stall, manage revenge, position and spike better. You have to know what move combos with other heroes so you don't break their combos, or team stagger. It's actually fairly deep once you get into it.

The fact you hate it so much makes me believe you're a FGC reject.

>tfw tried shrekgoku for the first time

>Duel shitters keep complaining LB and Raider suck when they're fucking broken in 4v4.
Alright, I'll bite. HOW exactly are they broken in 4v4s? What do they add to the team that other heroes cannot?

Why? Why would that change a single thing for you? Of course they're pushing for eSports, because there's a ridiculous amount of money in that. R6S, while very successful, is not very big as an e-sport because it's very slow and methodical for being a shooter. So they're trying to get the fighting game audience, even if I would be very hard-pressed to call For Honor a fighting game.

all of those things also happen in dom but it doesn't have buffs

your entire argument didn't even mention the one thing i said

Got every CGB and most blocks.

Raiders and Kensei had good feints and I don't know how you'd parry valk lights consistently (maybe when it's not 3 am).

Benchmarks give 60-70 on medium and lower, but things still feel choppy even on low -- can't tell if that's the LB or my head or what.

i didn't know they actually existed

Raiders stuns, on-demand unblockable, and scoop are pretty great in 2v2 and 4v4. He's still not the best but he becomes a lot better Lawbringers shove is amazing and his scoop his a death-sentence, like Shugoki's hug but easier to land and safer to try.

This is why 2v2 is really fun though, a lot more of the cast becomes viable and desired than 1v1.

>prestige 4 Nobushi with ilvl 108
>for the entire match she does nothing but the sprinting attack
It's like I'm PvPing in DS3 against a katanafag. Except in FH I have a 100% parry chance against it.

>implying i'm gonna get close to that nerd

I've got Champion status but never brought any or received any notification of having any, how is this possible?

Only two days and twenty two hours left though.

>top player on the website tracker just farms nerds in dominion all day with 108 gear level