Why supercars are so boring?

Why supercars are so boring?

too safe
driven by cheep people

They're hybrids that emphasize straight-line speed and laptimes over fun, then have the nerve to charge more than a Rolls Royce for an overhyped Prius.

t.poorfag

most, if not, all people i've met who are into super cars are dirt-poor, or 12 years old. personally, i just don't like the idea that you have to constantly be careful of poor people hitting it, or that it's just fast, and that's it.

Because they're popular.

Because they're made to look "le cool and exotic", even I wanted a lambo as a kid.

Now I'd rather get a r34 or some older model cheap car and put down large stacks of cash on mods than pay as much as a house for a toy.

You can make a piece of shit at a scrap yard into a car that'll go faster than a new Ferrari/Lambo for a fifth of the price.

Yeah there's not much in the car world that interests me less than super cars.

>fast but not a race car
>luxurious but not comfy
>status symbols but not good looking

The whole segment is just a mess, really.

Because now that you know how cars work you realize they're not as great as you thought.

they are in a league of their own, no tuned ricer car will ever get close to the feel and performance of one. They are as close to perfection as we can get. And perfection is boring.

because you have shit taste in super cars

Just going by that pic you choose, ferrari 360 modena, lamborghini aventador/gallardo, audi r8 v8

all genuinely boring cars

Have you driven a McLaren F1 or MP4-12C? or a Ferrari F40? Audi R8 V10?

I've been in an enzo on a track and I thought it was fast as fuck.

Tell us more.
What track, where, and the most important, was it fun?

None are manual

Because they don't try to kill you anymore.

Seems like they'd be fun to run on a track or drive backroads in. You only think they're boring because your only exposure to them is through media that only focuses on the status symbol aspect or muh 0-60.

You really think it would be boring to have a loud V12 behind your head?

2big

this, people are afraid to drive them too. why spend so much money on a toy you leave in the garage? I know a lot of people admire cars for different reasons, but if i buy a car I want to drive that thing and abuse it accordingly.

because they are not americain

Because the majority can't afford them. Why be interested in something you'll never own.

I guess that's why companies like lotus exist

They're really boring to see at car meets. The only one my friends and I ever gave a shit about is the countach that showed up one time. Everyone flocked to the RX7 FD when it showed up

WHY DID ANY OF YOU RETARDS REPLY TO THIS

nurburgring

>flocking towards a rotary engine

cost to much to mod.
>miata
>4k covers complete turbo upgrade
>Ferrari F430
>20k for a turbo upgrade
>have to take shell of car apart to get to engine
>breaks after 5k miles

They're all style, no substance.

They're a fashion accessory and a status symbol.

They're basically what normies think good cars are like.

>Who cares about practicality look how cool it looks, it looks mean :DDD. It's a Lambo brah obviously it'll smoke your piece of shit 911 round those twisties are you dumb haha. You got a straight 6? hahahaha that's cute this beast has a V12 mid mounted carbon fibre engine mounts and 600 brake bro you don't stand a chance.

>Oh what speed bumps that's not fair pick a good road are you gay.

>Sorry girls you can't come along it's a 2 seater, maybe you can ride in the Porsche instead. Dumb bitches dunno what they're missing anyway, they're in his car but they'll be creaming over the Lambo the entire ride.

>Hold on slow down I can't fit through this gap. Can you help me reverse out of this parking spot? I can't see anything

Why do try hard le supreme enthusiasts on Veeky Forums always find nonsensical and illogical reasons to hate on supercars? You don't get any enthusiast points for being a contrarian faggot.

Just look at the posts itt
>huur supercars are shit stupid status symbols why buy one when you can make some junkyard piece of shit go as fast in at straight line for cheaper
Bench racing faggots

Although poorfags will always poorfag and be salty and shit
So whatevs

And look at this try hard, crying about practicality... Lmao!

is probably better suited to you faggot

They're like the beats by dre of the car world.

Bought by idiots who want to look rich and cool who don't give a shit about driving or the car. Just how much of a status symbol it is .

Poser detected
You aren't special for jerking to miatas and other shit boxes