A British user asking for help from Veeky Forums

If I am in America, most likely a Bible Belt state, and I need to escape Christians who see me as a heathen due to me being an atheist, among other reasons such as me having a low opinion of the Bible, etc...

...Anyway, my question is: What do I use as a getaway vehicle to escape extremely religious people?

Asking for honest advice Veeky Forums, this actually is worth worrying about for me. Shit like this does happen to me every now and then.

>picunrelated

your a retard OP
this is a retarded thread
dont come to america were full

Nissan Micra K11 with a 4E-FE engine swap

*tips fedora

Obviously the most inefficent petrol vehicle you can get, it literally runs on fossils thata deny the scriptures.

So don't go to America in the first place?

Right, got it. Thanks.

But you ARE a heathen.

Enjoy eternity with Satan's cock up your ass.

Anything that'll take a gentle curve without tipping over.

good more burgers and fat christian women for us

Maybe nobody wants to go to America if you fuckers can't spell.

You'll find that the South and Midwest is the most welcoming part of the US.

Bless your heart

You must be pretty fucking annoying if that's the case. Christians are some of the most tolerant people on the planet. Please stay in GB and do not come here.

I agree this is where I live and people around here are so nice, if anything they'd love you more because of your accent OP.

>South and Midwest
>most welcoming

>picrelated

How come as soon as someone says "Hey, you're not Christian, are you?" Somebody tries to capture me and "Expose me to the Lord" without me doing jack shit to them?

nvm I get it, you just watched that top gear clip where they get chased out of Alabama or wherever it was. Honestly I think that was staged, you'd be pretty hard pressed to find people like that. But if you want a serious answer then this

anything with a v8. They'll go
>ugh them motorcarriage there got muh ve eyte, my pop pop used to tell me them things fastest than anything youve seen, donya worry da word of god will get this heathen

they do the same stuff to me when I tell them I'm a christian, its human nature.

Damn, you got a point there. Might actually work.

>be me
>family is religious Midwestern family
>an atheist
>bring bf over and come out closet
>family completely accepting
>family very welcoming to bf
Oh wait, nvm, we're all bible thumping lunatics here, just stay to your coast and you'll be fine, just stay away from here

I doubt they would have actually staged that Alabama thing, it makes no sense for them to do that.

TN bro here. I thought everywhere but the south was rude, then I went to South Dakota and later Montana and they are just as nice, and no blacks.

Shhh, we gotta keep our reputation of being assholes so actual assholes stay away

Are you kidding me? They literally got put on 60 minutes for that episode. Tons of attention and views for that. Don't get me wrong, I love top gear, but I find it hard to believe. Whatever the case they did it for attention just like the Argentina thing and it was a positive thing for their show.

Why would they get put on 60 minutes if it was staged?

This is what i imagine OP looks like

>Christians who see me as a heathen due to me being an atheist, among other reasons such as me having a low opinion of the Bible, etc...

Do you really think they'd assault you for that wtf senpai

They have previously.

but I need a car to show my status to strangers

nice fanfic, now GTFO I dont need your prepubescent whining on my automotive board.

Convert.

Maybe don't have autism and have to compulsively tell people your religious views. No one gives a shit about you or your beliefs, and if they do, just be polite and decline whatever they're trying to sell you. It's easy af.

A Chrystler, of course.

Quick question from an interested Englishmen.
Do Americans really take issue with openly atheist people?
In the UK (not sure about not then Ireland actually) if you're white and under 70 it's generally assumed you are not religious.

*Not then should read northen

Not really, it rarely comes up in the first place. I've honestly never heard if anyone having issues with the non religious

Are you fucked in the head, you dumb bastard?

We're not muslims. Nobody knows, and nobody cares what you believe. As long as you don't shit-talk veterans, or try to force your beliefs on anyone, you'll be just fine.

this thread belongs on /b/ /k/ or /pol/

Said the shitbongistanland refugee that can't even form a proper stereotype.

You should exclude Chicago from this list.

That shit doesn't happen in America, you dumb fuck.
At worst you'll be verbally questioned and silently judged.

Just hide your fedora and act like a normal person.

>What do I use as a getaway vehicle to escape extremely religious people?
An MX-5 or Audi TT with a rainbow flag sticker on it somewhere, or a Prius with one of those faggy "coexist" stickers.

>Shit like this does happen to me every now and then.
It's story time m8.

>Be Britbong
>Broadcast unpopular atheist opinions in this most christian area of the world
Any car, but I hope they catch you, beat you, and send you home to your husband, Achmed.
Or don't be a douche.
Also, 2/10 because response.

>implying chicago isn't the single shining oasis of cynicism and hatefulness in the midwest

haha britons have messed up teeth :P

Do what Top Gear did. Use a Camaro.

Be honest, britfag. Would there have been any different a reaction if you drove around Liverpool with "The 96 were all faggots" or around the bad parts of Edinburgh with "Maggie Thatcher For LIFE" painted on your car?

>made up atheist persecution stories for attention
>2017

I know what you did, you slimy little narcissist cocksucker. You were a royal little cunt to schoolkids around you, bragging about how much more you knew than them and how stupid they were for believing in god and you got yourself socially ostracized. Guess what? You get no sympathy here. Your thread is an obvious lie and you are an embarrassment to everyone around you. I would even go so far as to guess that you are not even British, you simply adopted the identity for this fake post because you think that the British are more "classy" than Americans you fucking neophyte beta male laughing stock

believing in god is pretty dumb, though

yes but this is even dumber. Why play the victim? Who benefits?

Publicity and ratings?

>Why would they get put on 60 minutes if it was staged?
>Why would something be on TV if it was fake?

HMMMMM

Shut the fuck up faggot. We need to balance out the xtians / religious shits in this family anyways.

I work for a british company and they're much better than all of the brown people i deal with

>2017
>being belligerent and annoying about your faith or lack thereof

just don't be a douchebag OP

and its America, so if someone tries to attack you for any reason, just blast em and drive off

let freedom ring

Being an Atheist who lives in the south, its not really as bad as you think it is.

But since you're asking, anything that will out run your average pickup truck or turd gen will do.

>Honestly I think that was staged,

Holy shit, TG staged? The next thing you'll tell us is that WWE is staged too.