/mbgg/ - Mobage General #663

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Full image

So how do I actually "git gud" in TB?
I've been doing the story up to chapter 30 now, and have some meh to ok-ish units close to 80. Do I just start grinding all characters to 100 SB?
What about luck? Do I just play crypto forest 1000+ times with each unit for max luck?
I feel like I'm approaching this wrong.

Would these 2 be direct upgrades or should I keep my party as it is?

heroes evolved group anyone ?????

Yes. Ledna is a better healer than Morgana and fish loli is one of the few haste units.

About the Soara's motif
Skill
>Does thunder damage and can apply blind
>Thunder Damage up 100%
>Attack Speed up 50%

Autoskills
>Above 70% HP, Action skill and Thunder damage up 30%
>15% more Damage based on different weapons in party
>20% more HP

For comparison, Tsukimi's Dango
>Recover HP
>Skill damage up 50%
>Crit Damage up 50%

>Above 70% HP, Normals and Action skill damage up 25%
>Thunder damage up 100%
>Above 50% HP, attack speed up 20%

So, powercreeps them somewhat but doesn't seem as useful. I might skip them and try to get Oscroll and trade for her weapon instead.

Thanks, I guess that will be my party for a while until I get lucky.

Chapter 30 is from v1, when level cap was 70 and there weren't any recodes or companions, so it feels comparatively easier than 31+, where things start to get a little harder.

While you CAN grind Dracorins for 100 luck, it's probably not the best use of your time, especially if you don't have a lot of characters yet. There also isn't that much benefit in terms of power or versatility, since luck just gets you extra rewards at the end of most levels. It won't make your characters more reliable in battle the way that SB does.

If you're getting stuck I would suggest that you start to work on the depth of your bench. Level up more characters that might be useful, and grind up their SB somewhat to make them usable in battle even if you're not going to immediately take them all the way to 100%. Work on farming Coin Creeps on the weekend so that you can clear out the luck pact, then use those 100 luck characters to farm luck chests from dailies and Kino quests for more coins to clear out the SB coin pact. This will give you a handful of 100% SB 100 luck whom you no longer need to worry about pulling with energy.

With the pacts cleared I'd start to do more recodes, since they'll get good SB and luck boosts from the pact monsters. If you don't have Bahamut^, Odin^, and especially Leviathan^, make sure to get them and recode them. You especially want Leviathan for metal zone 7 unless you have A'merpact's icebind already.

Keep going through the main chapters as far as you can, as well. If you have any characters that will potentially get a lot of use or that you really like then feel free to luck grind them to 100, just be prepared for a lot of tedium.

How come drawing with Coins in Terra battle, sometimes duplicates give luck and sometimes skill boost?
This is going to take forever to reach the max, isn't it?

Because there are two different gachas, one for SB and one for luck. This is true for both energy and coins. Pick one gacha to work on at a time.

Basically no point if you already have the dangos then. The only thing that affects elemental damage is elemental multipliers? Things like 15% more damage, skill damage doesn't increase it?

Day 60 is 3 energy, so that's 49 tomorrow. You should be able to get that last 1 energy if you pass the weekly challenge, and another 1 if you get to top 5000. You will make it.

Stonefolk are cool. Also is Palpa any good? I mean I already have Amimari and Palla is more general utility than direct support.

Which game is this?

>3 islands in and still no banner 4*
I hate shironeko

She's only useful in her Z form for her tap skill. Once you get another tapper you ditch her for good.

>tap skill
I haven't played TB in over a year and what is this?

How do you shinki someone? They're level 100 already and I can't find them in town if that's how you're supposed to do it

Tap buffs were skills that were introduced when the first large batch of non-recoded Z characters were added. You tap on a character that has the skill and they buff the party or debuff the enemy. They have 3 charges and can be stacked in the same turn. Tap buffs also have their own cap separate from the regular skill buffs like 10% attack proc. Most notable are the skills that buff attack or magic, which can allow you to pull off burst damage the likes of which we hadn't previously seen. The trinity especially can pull off some insane numbers when combining tap buffs and multiple pincers with their own damage buffs..

>not even released yet
>already collab announced

The fuck?
Why would coin recruitment have different effects based on what menu you're using.
Who designed this.

Because at first there was only skill boosting, and one energy and one coin gacha for that
Then they added luckso instead of fucking up your already cleared out gacha's, they added a separate one
The funny thing is that the page of each gacha states what will happen if you get a dupe in it, so the mistake is on you

Well that's unfortunate.

Renge is still alive!

Any emulator fix for 7k 2.0 yet?

Yes buy a phone.

>there are people in the mobage general who do not own a smartphone

I don't own 10 phones to reroll on withi

Any game you can't play on an emulator isn't worth playing.

>6x Heretic Ring
>0 3* characters
Fucking why? Not even bug loli or anything decent.

Finally, I can stop rolling till the eventual im@s collab.

Honestly, I don't really like the idea of locking away artes behind gacha.

Just thinking of future gacha where there are already dozens of characters added makes me feel bad for those characters that will be added later on and people who will want to main them.

At least my Sophie is sorta complete.

The results from 7 hours of grinding story. Going to save up 250 gems one last time before I pass out and probably not feel like playing for 3 months.

Well, it is better for damage and thunder damage, as long as you keep the skill up and have a party that works for her existing autoskill. And HP boost is good for her counter-heal and S2 barrier.

My only problem with it is no heal, I don't think I trust my skills enough to completely rely on that counter-heal.

Though I guess most of the time I'll be bringing someone else that can heal, solo runs aren't ideal for her anyway.

buns

Yeah, that is how.

Put them in the party and they'll show up. Or the recently added tree building should let you access it without them being in town.

I may play this just for her, her butt is cute.

How is the rerolling by the way?

>playing alchememe
>have to take the useless mc on every fucking quest
>auto makes him rush in first and die every time
>instant loss when mc dies
Who thought this was a good idea? Grinding all those quests manually is a pain in the ass. I'm even using his 2nd job and it's almost maxed, yet he's still the only one to die every time.

>Final Fantasy XIII

>didn't get a limited
Welp, time to uninstall. No willpower left to farm story

So I rolled, got a bunch of dupes, Puprope^ and Y'apkar.
Puprope seems useful so far. With both Seiryus and her I'm getting strong on Shadows.
But Y'apkar is... what is he actually? His lore seems cool, his skills on the other hand. While switching between jobs/skills/magic is interesting in theory I don't think the meta of TB is made for these mixed element types. Or has MW a special idea regarding this which I don't get?

>tfw bug loli, Luca, that me shield, and a 4th 3* I don't remember
>in the same roll

dragon loli

Do you have the uncensored Unleashed image gallery?

On emu is pretty fast once you've downloaded the other crap.

Just delete the "Data" file in the Files folder.

In later Terra Battle content, are magic users still kinda bad? I got Piz'fer and Lewto, but feels like it's not worth leveling them up, since you get 100/100 Invincible Λ and Seiryu Λ with coins and they alone are enough for farming easy chapters.

And any thoughts on Annu? Augment Attack, Augment Magic, MATK +10% x2 and decent ice attacks. Seems quite good, right?

Puprope isn't the best mage, but she does the job, if you don't have better options.

Y'apkar is quite useless, at least until he gets a recode. Guess you could use him as a light healer and for Powered Point Amp, but doesn't seem like worth the trouble.

They're still worth it and are good later on. There are enough enemies who absorb darkness or half non-elemental damage.

Yeah, Annu's pretty good. I wish I had her.

For knights chronicle anons spam co-op, min lvl 30 hero at 5* with some aoe ability. Get carried by people and get a gem per new person up to an unknown cap.

>Another banner.
>Discounted and with a guaranteed unit.
>Double the dupe pieces?!
Gumi is really testing the waters here. And I want to roll.

red button means paid only

Pay up goy

Oh boy, the urge is gone!

Too bad they still have the collab coming up. Speaking of, the free unit we're getting is going to be a Prinny, right?

Wow what game is that? Looks awesome.

Its most likely going to be Killua

Disgaea's lightning/Fuka.

Please let it be Asagi

Killua/Seraphina/Usalia/Asagi?

Sounds perfect to me

eyepatch sword child

His name is Durandall.

>3 silver tickets
Ayy thanks for Rusalka dupe.

>pre-Dracorin: Mizell^ neverever. fucking arcwhales running 100L Mizell^'s
>post-Dracorin: the Luck market crashed beyond repair, everyone gets whatever they want through a "bit" of effort

Neat. Had a few trash-runs, but learning that Baha Recoded can actually be oneshot by two tappers and one impair proved to be useful.

It's not so much that magic gets worse or bad near the end, but that resistances of enemies and challenge bosses make a much bigger difference. The game downright cheats damage formulas by simply giving enemies some pretty brutal defense multipliers vs elemental and non-elemental magic. Thus free Crabship or Seiryu^ don't do shit versus bosses that can only really be hurt by their weakness. Fire and Ice in particular stay "competitive", since they don't get competition through Photon&Graviton like Lightning&Darkness, so Lewto and Pizfer generally are worth a lot more than Jennish and Zerro now. And yes, Annu is pretty good, probably the best of the new golems. Double Taps is brutal utility and both her stats and skillset are decent as well.

Why does it keep giving me Dark 5* that aren't Frey? Is this chick even good?

Ahh, every time I get Mizell I get jealous and want to roll again. I need to remain strong and just continue to grind luck until next z up, I should have a bunch maxed out by then.

>>post-Dracorin: the Luck market crashed beyond repair, everyone gets whatever they want through a "bit" of effort
what do you mean?

>terra battle chapter 20
Oh hey, I remember this cancerous piece of shit, thank fuck I rolled Seiryu

Shes good if you've got a good dark attacker, otherwise no

Ah I see so the game is just preparing me to get Frey. Soon my time will come.

He's probably talking about grinding luck in cyptid forest and removing units from the luck pool a lot easier than SBing them. Especially since only Z and recoded units get to 100 luck, while SS and S get to 80 and below that gets to 70 luck.

It's a lot of work though to grind that much so soon though.

Anything I cam pick up from the dungeons to use that's decent? Rolled step a few times regretfully and all my units seem to be trash except one I rerolled for.

Previously getting Luck on powerful PoT-exclusive units would take either months of meticulous grinding or excessive re-recoding for lower rarity units with better availability. Nowadays it's a mindless and effortless grind for a few days to weeks at most, depending on where you're starting.

Getting the Bahamut Fangs for recoding Mizell for example would require high Luck on a bunch of very specific units. It wasn't just about having a team capable of taking Bahamut Recoded down (a challenge on its own due to Twisters), but also about having extremely high average Luck on said team - which effectively locked you out of any chance to get them, unless you somehow bruteforced read: bought your way to Lucking them up the classic ways.

Similar story for getting Luck on Mutoh (or, to a lesser extent, on Shinen): Beating Hard Mode Mutoh(/Shinen) is pretty steep challenge itself, but getting her to 80-100 Luck would've required doing so over-and-over-and-over again. Nowadays it's just a matter of running a mindless 1 stamina dungeon for a while.

I'm always surprised how grind tolerant mobage players are. You need 1000 runs to get 100 luck on 6 characters and to do that for every character you have... That's a lot of work. I don't think I'll max luck for anyone anytime soon.

Yea, they reset the missions for the first three chapters about a month ago

Sometimes you do get 2 papers to spawn, but yeah it's an annoying grind especially when you need to pincer the papers, so you can't do it mindlessly like you could for SB.

In some ways that is also the appeal of mobile games. Grinding in a normal game gets you about 100 hours. Grinding in a mobage can take up several hours a day for months giving the player a time sink of hundreds of hours if not thousands

Sevens Story looks promising

Also luck only goes to 100 on Z and recoded units. SS and S goes to 80, A and lower goes to 70.

So if you were grinding SB before the guarantee of a 0.1 on ever unit every time you run it, as opposed to maybe getting SB on some units when max SB is always 100 is pretty enticing.

Any decent game i can play in a shit phone?

Shit as in?

She gives a 70% atk buff to dark units.

never doubt the awooo

>Dude sleep lmao
Bruh

Any auto/turn-based game.

the other character

>New chapter update in 1 week after release

waking up to a page 10 thread!

It's friday noon-ish around the americatimes, gotta get busy

>Continue on close Autima weapon co-op stage for completion
>No multiplayer quest for 80 shards
I feel retarded now, but did I miss something? I did the same thing for Ceda weapon and got it, do I have to beat the quest first solo to unlock it?

I hate this event. You need that Arisa if you want to get top 1k in high score.

Also chests because they won't give us their 3 sizes. Yuina is a gargant class chest.

Does anyone know how to fix this for age of ishtaria? It dosent affect the game but it's annoying AF.

For element damage done by skills, I think it does. I'd have to go test again.

Mine has 3500 HP already, so it a bit of a wasted line. Anything that hits that hard is going to one-shot anybody and I don't think her barrier scales that well?

I don't mind too much, since high score ranking doesn't seem that important.

Point ranking also seems a lot less competitive this time, maybe less people are bothering with the event.

This discount gacha worth it in AG? Like math wise you get more crystal value and 3 of those cookies.

Is Crystal Road broken or something? Says it gives Metal Tickets and power-up items, but all I'm getting is trash materials.

Event is too long. My runs take a long time since I have to spam actives to kill the flower to get a decent time. Getting 1k points is probably not worth it unless you save a bunch of the pots.

Got Aswald twice. Pretty disappointed since I wanted any of the other guaranteed girls. How is Aswald at least?

If I understand right, barrier is for damage up to 5% of your max HP or 300, whichever is lower. So you get the most out of it if you make it up to 6k.

Dodge-heal is also 10% of your max, so at that point you'll be getting 600 per instead of 350.

Not broken, just designed to be incredibly weird. The "boss" has a fixed 20% chance to drop a Metal Ticket. If it didn't, there's another 13% roll that it drops a random Helper-item. Those 13%, oddly enough, can be boosted by Treasure Hunter unlike the odds of the Ticket. Other than that, it's set to drop a single random junk item.

The stage probably has some niche appeal to extremely new players and isn't such a bad idea on paper, but either the odds are set incredibly low for a 7 stamina stage set over needlessly long 3 turns, or the stamina cost feels a bit steep for new players who'd rather dump theirs elsewhere.

>iOS
Found your problem.

I see, quite useless indeed. 6-8 is a lot better for tickets and a 13% chance for a power-up item isn't worth the stamina/time.

Apparently a beast in pvp, decent otherwise

Anyone have a Towa or Setsuna alt account?