Whats wrong with BMW drivers?

Whats wrong with BMW drivers?

what isnt

What's wrong with frogposters?

This thread will get 300 replies but the thread I started for people who actually like BMWs won't get any.
Yes we get it OP. Haha le BMW drivers are le mean meme.
You tell me, what is wrong with BMW drivers?

>they tailgate
>they don't indicate
>they change lanes randomly
>they get into road rage

Worst road users ever, along with Audis.

That's a pretty hefty generalization. The same could be said for crossover drivers or brotruck drivers.

This is what's wrong with them

They are subhuman.

>look at me
>fat person sounds
>I got an I8
>its a real sportd car but also a hybrid so that makes me a good person
>fat person sounds
>begins the process of getting out
>smacking sounds, heavy breathing and grunts
>geh bleh see how good it is

It could.

I went to the store today, some fuck boi in a convertible 3 series pulled up.

Spiked hair, chubby with no shirt, he was wearing headphones too.

Ive seen it all now.

oh look it's another "i got cucked by a bmw driver" thread

>this is what the beemer cuck believes

>Someone shitposts about BMW drivers
>See someone being a dick
>"Wow what a dick"
>See someone in a BMW being a dick
>"HOLY FUCK THEY WERE RIGHT GOD DAMN FUCKING BMW DRIVERS JESUS CHRIST"
>Make this thread on Veeky Forums 10 times a day for upvotes/sour grapes

It's all confirmation bias

Reminds me of danny devito

Brotruck drivers are the worst. One of these days i'm going to rip a goattee having oakley wearing fat manlet out of his truck and push his shit in

>they don't indicate
This so fucking much. Live in socal and bmwfags, and most Mercedes owners, never signal for shit. Apparently paying 30-50k for a stupid fucking car exempts you from signaling. Fucking privileged pricks.

Theyre arab

they are impatient fucks who think their leased 3 series make them hot shit

Sounds like you want gay sex with him

the people i see driving like morons are usually in rav4s and other shitty poor people cars. poor people are more likely to be stupid so it statistically makes sense.

you know you dont have to indicate when its not really necessary right
i lived in one of the most affluent areas of socal where every car is a bmw audi etc. and the experience is no different than anywhere else.

the actual only difference is you see someone in a car you cant afford and immediately pick out all their mistakes and store it in memory so your little brain can use it later to rationalize why you're poor

>le can't afford a bmw meme
I'd rather save for my children's college tuition, asshat. And in talking about on the highway shitbrain, where it's actually necessary.

I think Nissan Rogue drivers are worse. I don't know why, but everyone I see on the road with a Nissan crossover is absolutely infuriating to drive behind.

the car is their extension to their ego and a compensation for their shortcomings.

and you drive what, freud, an audi?

You can afford it at a cost to the rest of your life. They can afford it without any compromise.
There's a difference.

Like honestly, what else could the mindset of someone who makes and posts in threads like this be?
Rationalized jealousy.

Nothing

See

inferiority complex

t. bmw driver

Die in your sleep, no one will miss you or go to your funeral, you fucking asshole faggot

t. be nice mister

>fucking up "t." this badly

>Fucking privileged pricks
Huh. Apparently going to school, graduating, and working hard at an actual job to afford things like a $50k car makes you privileged, while leeching of your parents for rent, internet, electricity, food, etc so you can shitpost on the Internet doesn't. Interesting.

People who drive bmws are fundamentally more likely to be making an impact on people, society, and the world in general, than some jealous, poor, basement dwelling moron on Veeky Forums. Not to mention having a vast support network of friends, family, and coworkers. Who are you? What impact have you made?

>lives in California
what did you expect

does the same apply to BMW motorcycle riders?Or are they ok?

>My consumer choices are directly correlated to my worth in society.
Elliot Rodger was a BMW driver and thought it would gain him respect. Just buying the totem isn't going to make you respectable.

Nothing wrong with making money and buying things you like, sucking on the BMW brand dick doesn't make you cool.

This reads like some triggered tumblr fairy throwing a tantrum while freebleeding. You faggots have become everything you said you hate.

Either way, even if you manage to regain your composure and stop crying before tomorrow I'm still not going to signal when merging onto the freeway just for you, boo.

BMW owners are new money and new money doesn't know it's place.
new money is tasteless and is hence drawn to flashy shit like BMW, spraytans, and supersized gold jewelry.
Basically everything America aspires to be

>new money doesn't know its place.
Blue-bloods shit and piss with the rest of them. But of course we on this Tibetan lawn care forum know everything about the epicurean tastes of the patricians.

>Whats wrong with BMW drivers?
The shit ones are memorable. Poorfags who buy base trim E9x models for the badge and highly strung middle-class salarymen who lease new a base trim 3 Series so nobody thinks he's poor. They both tend to suck at driving because they see cars solely as status symbols and the act of driving itself as a chore.

Ethnics who can't drive will try buying even older ones for the badge too. Soon the E9x will depreciate hard enough for Habib and Pajeet and they'll stop ruining E36 and E46es.

E30s are starting to become pricier now and they look too dated for povos to jump onto. They're basically the German version of the AE86.

The crossover and SUV abominations just attract crossover and SUV drivers. That isn't an issue exclusive to BMW.

>new money is tasteless and is hence drawn to flashy shit
This. My boss is old money and he drives a Ford Fusion.

BMW motorcycle riders are either cops or touring/adventure types who are nice chaps with interesting stories to tell.
kate...
Old money drives well-loved Volvo or Subaru wagons, older Land Cruisers and Land Rovers, and the occasional old Jag, Bentley, roadster with fucking Lucas electrics, and motorcycle.

Maybe he's just stingy.

On a somewhat-related note I've never seen a nigger in an Aston before. Bentley or Rolls, sure, but they've never cooned up Astons.

Nothing. But wtf is the problem with non-BMW drivers that are obsessed with BMW drivers?

they get intimidated by the sight of them in their rear view mirror, same with audis said .

>Maybe he's just stingy.
That could be true desu

Typical american?