/wfg/ - Warframe General

Make A New Thread Already edition
previous thread: >169903685

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/vbFWf1g.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Pacifism Defect
> forums.warframe.com/topic/768600-the-pacifism-defect-update-19120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pda3dSNu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh, I didn't even notice they were that bad. How gross.

I want to be nezha and get cummed inside of.

I want to be a loliperator and get cummed inside of.

I havent played this game since nekros release. Who is the cutest frame?

Nova and Nez.

Sasha

pixie frame.

Really sucks, cant make it edgy and the rest of the armour looks like that

Mesa.

>Nobody in my clan has logged in for 3 days

Is the new event still possible by pubbing

What if the Ignis Wraith Blueprint will need additional components like Stock etc?

is it worth transmuting all my Pressure Points, Vitalitys and Ammo Drums or should I just sell or dissolve them?

you can get the harkonar set by pubbing, but you wont get the ignis wraith when you are in a dead clan.

we have based dataminers

I want a mini titania flying over my shoulder picking up items

and dataminers were wrong. ignis wraith was supposed to be a buff to ignis but it's a sidegrade because DE is backpedaling to have a claim to make the event 'optional'

>dataminers were wrong

go look yourself, [Ignis Wraith]

supposed to have 20 firerate, now has 10

>*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.
*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.
>*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.
*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.

the dataminers werent wrong, they just misinterpreted the fire rate as for beam weapons the fire rate is not saved in the variable "fire rate", but rather in "ammo consumed".

theres never such a thing as wrong datamines. everything is just parsed.

Only applies to new players so don't get hype

Is the Lacera and Ninkondi decent? I want to use them but I am shit at figuring out status weapons like these.

Finally got a mesa.
What lens is best?
How do I churn out the most out of peacekeeper?
And how do I afk, if I have to take a big ogre shit?

interesting
semlar.com/weapon/stak5rk/ignis-wraith

How can I get a qt girlfriend that plays warframe?

oh right those unique strings for url... well it's on there anyway

if you check normal ignis, you will see that "fire rate" is 16.67, which is also not the correct fire rate of the ignis.

there is just the need to look a bit further into beam weapon calculation, since its done a bit weird.

Hey guys, Tierqueer back now that there's a new warframe out there. Check out my new guide! It's been updated!

>>pastebin.com/pda3dSNu

Kidnapping. Tie her to computer. Force her to play. She will eventually be so desperate to stop playing warframe that she'll do anything.

In order
Good
any but unairu and madurai
Build a secondary for crit
You don't anymore.
Buy Plat.

A kid go ultra salty on voice chat last game because I didn't give him EV.
If you are here D_________9, thank you for the good game.

Next time use EV, but only once each time he asks, and make him type out, "Please use Energy Vampire." If he is even one letter off tell him you refuse because you can't stand the abyssal state of literacy in today's youth.

As much as I despise people acting like asshats on purpose, this particular brand of dickery serves a greater purpose. Not to mention the entertainment value.

>pubbing event because who the fuck up this time of night
>Trin prime because someone should keep the idiots alive
>nova spamming MP like it's going out of style
>dropping to empty energy every couple seconds
>energy pls
boi i am clear across the map from you i don't think it works like that

This event actually might kill the game

Lets pray it happens

Why?

What's the go-to for Hieracon farming? 2 Frost 2 Nova?

You don't need a specific team, but you can go Nova + Vauban for the best results in long runs.

2 Volt 2 Ember

Vauban, Nova, 75-100 Range Frost to stop the Ospreys from Cumshotting the Excavator, Trin/Volt/Nyx for maximum performance.

EV Trin for general shields and energy blasting for long runs, and....what are Volts for? Not too familiar with them outside of gotta-go-fast builds and shield shenanigans.

CCing everything on a ~70 meter radius

Hoooly shit this event is pure grind and shows the excellence of DE AI programming. I think I'll just wait for the Invasions in a few years to get the Ignis.

So how quickly do the enemies scale up in this new gamemode? Is getting 1000 guys in one run even semi feasible?

>do random alert with ~6k reward
>speed through it with randoms
>receive 36k at the end
?????

what need is there for EV? :^)

Damn cats.

ded

just cc, 100 is ez

Is it worth getting Pox after what they did to Gas or should I just pick up something else instead?

If so, what? Please help

If you were wondering why quasars has a pretty high score they are forcing people to obtain a certain amount or they lose their rank in the clan long story short their clan's habits was made for this event since it can not be carried by the efforts of single individuals. Even warbros prime is gonna struggle at bit. NFA is pretty much not guaranteed to get in the top 10% because we are still holding on to some massive baggage. The only wait to even get the weapon is if everyone active in the clan it's a person best of like 1000.

ded because this thread was made by the same tripfaggot so the thread is hidden

oh

It still hits fairly hard and you can mod it differently than gas meme.

It is a faster firing pocket torid, user.

Where is Vor prime?

What's the Gas change I keep seeing mentioned?

Some stealth nerf?

The thread has been ded for about a week now and the event has barley made a difference. If that was the actual reason you would be seeing people try to make a 3rd thread

Ded because no bardframe, no even moderately useful rewards (I have like 10 jolts or whatever the 70p dual stat is from past Tactical alerts)
Boring game mode.

Maybe the grind will be quicker when our clan researches the Grineer steroids.

When enemy is effected by gas and you go into stealth the gas damage will trigger stealth bonus damage too. DE gonna fix that.

The gas damage used to get the stealth multiplier added three times. Once for the weapon, then another on top for the proc, and then a final third one for the DoT from the proc.

>Grineer QT
I'd Rham his sikakt, if you know what I mean

Tfw want Mesa but its a bitch waiting for alad v coordiante invasions/farming for her parts and don't have friends to beg for a gift
I just want to play this gun cutie

>his

That's the joke user.

You can farm Alad Coords in orokin derelict and Eris Hive Caches afaik

Go get some forma/mutagen samples/rare shock mods my dude. Plus if you get more plat from the shock mods than it takes to farm her parts, you can just buy from the market.

I got my Mesa coords farmed while Ember P was still in the drop tables.

Warframe.market is a listing site for buyers and sellers.

You can usually sell for more or less on Trade chat if you just take the time and even patient. Also, people make bot/shill listings to the and modify prices but I don't think it's very rampant.

Best frame to farm arena points on?

Thanks user, now I get to spam to ODS/ODD for them coords

Ash or I guess bless trin with a Tigris Prime would work easy.

You could try to join a premade for speedfarming the highest arena for endo and ultimately kills too. That's usually like one or two nekros and CL ash for easy killing.

So is the clan progression "top mission" or aggregate?

Negative flight speed Riven Mutalist Quanta actually makes it a great self-buff bubble.

So when will Rhino Prime be coming back?

Probably summer I guess? Check the dates that Mag Prime got unvaulted. I would be surprised if they didn't keep Frost/Ember during Christmas season since I imagine they're big sellers.

I said 1000

Leaderboard shows total. Clan Score shows best.

Not sure which one they're using.

let's go on the offensive.

>Devs write an entire fucking wall of text explaining the operation
>still don't give details about the basics of scoring

THANKS [[[DE]]]

Ignis is based on clan score, which is the sum of a clan's best singular runs. So your personal best at navigation would be used for the Clan total.

Really?
So a moon clan literally needs a run with 4 people from that clan getting 7,000 extractions?

so is this event only cosmetics? no potatos right?

can you farm rare resources in the event missions?

>Getting your perfectly legit thread merged into a 22 page "MEGA" thread

FUCK THESE PEOPLE FUCK THEM TO HELL.

Never seen a game company censor feedback and be so fucking totalitarian with their damn forums. If only their horde of virtual signalling volunteers would PLAY THE FUCKING GAME this steaming pile of shit might be more the the sum if it's least viable products.

REEEE

i never read threads longer than 3 pages.

>2000 points for personal rewards
>Then 4000 for clan rewards

I can already see it will take 10 times longer than glast gambit slogfest.

It doesn't help that they have people with multiple prime access packs bought defending both this and hema with BUT DE ARE MAKING CLANS RELEVANT NOW!!! no matter what they're told about how this is a fucking worthless attempt at that.

Then we have great staff like Glen who gets angry and insults the playerbase.

In a perfect world, all 1000 members of a moon clan would have to rescue 101 defectors in a single run to qualify for the "Victory Tier" reward, which is the completed Ignis.

I would legitimately rather farm Glast Gambit for 3+ hours than babysit NPCS for three hours for score.

no. each member's best individual run is added together for the sum of best runs. If a clan with 10 people needs 4000 points, they can all score a best run of 400, or one guy can get 1000 leaving the other 9 to score 3000 between them

>Network not responding has deleted my progress in this boring ass event about 10 times now
I hate this shit, wouldn't even touch it if my clan didn't want the ignis.

In a perfect world, all 1000 members of a moon clan would have to contribute with 500 mutagen to finish the Hema research.
Because, you know, a Moon clan with 1000 active members are a thing

Well, yeah.

>be in moon clan
>only 10 people talking on average

Looks like my clan isn't getting Hema or Ignis Rex

In a perfect world, contribution costs would be (reasonable amount) * (Players Active last 30 Days), or a statistical average of clan type and active players. Not some dumb fuck arbitrary reach goal considering 100% clan participation of a 100% full clan.

>all these angry cunts mad about this event and still mad about Hema

Why do you want every single item again? Why do you even think you deserve them?

What's wrong with a couple of exclusive items here and there? Every other game has some. Is this just an entitlement issue with millenials?

I can't even pay plat to get Nu-Ignis

Guess I'll record the winners and see if they have open recruitment or something.

All they simply have to do is add a gradual decay to research projects so they dwindle down to sane numbers for those of us with clans that are half-inactive members.

>play a heracon pub
>relic and exp farming
>rando has a limbo
>constantly bubbles and banishs people
>dies outside of his bubble easily
>I run to new extractors when there is 20 seconds remaining on current
>I am the only one that does this
>2 blow up when i am gone
>they extract at the 4th one

GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING COMMUNITY!

>gradual decay to resources so you can never stockpile any decent amount

I hear you loud and clear

which frame did you use, shitter?

>do Hieracon
>want to stay till 2k but team wants to leave at 1.2
>respectfully comply since I'm not a manchild

>hema
Not everyone needs or wants the hema and while it is hard to get, you can aquire it.

>ignis wraith
Now I will assume that DE will being the ignis wraith back but once this event is over. But once its gone, its gone. Outside of finding a clan or ditching your current one you're shit outta luck. Plus I can guess that far more people use and find ignis useful compared to hema.