/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

/hsg/ EU finals and NA starting rounds today edition

>/hsg/ Tournament Information
EU Semi-Finals, Third-Place Match, and Grand final are scheduled for Friday starting at 2pm EST/19:00 GMT
NA Tournament will start after the assumed finish of the EU Grand Final this Friday at 7pm EST/4pm Pacific

Stream: twitch axolotlhooves

>Deck lists, news etc
liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/EqXJCGb

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here
secretagentcomingthrough.com/
twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cunnyverse

gwent

HS needs more thick girls.

gwent

gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

eternal

What do you think he smells like?

Brawl of Ages™

Stale pastry

duelyst

path of exile 2.6: legacy league, divination cards

hsg tourney day hype

>playing murloc shaman
>play tidecaller coin tidecaller turn 1
>play another murloc he clears it
>play seer and alt tab away
>he buys I went away
>play a fierce monkey and then goes to town on my face
>doesn't clear the board
>turn 4
>play call in the finishers+everythin
Who said aggro wasn't full of mindgames?

>login to shadowverse
>get 40g
>play a couple games
>pack, 130g, 50 dust

And I struggled to get a job involving writing tests for a shitty carpooling app.

that has to be a troll or blizzard account

funnel cakes with a bitter powdered frosting

>you will never dance the night away in a hot, sweaty grind with frodan until he asks if you want some company tonight in a sweet but dominant manner

why even live lads

Why would you think this when there are "you mad, poorfag" shitposters that even come to here, a forum seemingly dedicated to complaining about the freemium business model of the game?

why did I think this image was blue

because we know blizzard employees post here

Is there a more cancerous card in arena?

>heres the AOE board clear your class wouldnt normally have access to
>heres heal 12 as warlock
>heres shadow word death as mage

Fuck this card is stupid RNG

it's ok, strapons are fine because then you can't see under her knickers

she's got a sports bra on and everything

C'mon, you know the exact type of person that comes here and uses "well at least I'm handsome and have a fell paying job you must be pathetic" as a defense in an argument would say that.

It's Hanlon's Razor, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

which old gods cards do you predict will make a come back or be (more) valuable in the un'goro meta
basically which cards of that set will be nice to have for strong or fun decks in un'goro

>legendary
>4800dust
n'zoth
ragnaros lightlord
fandral

>epic
>2400 dust
call of the wild
cabaltist tome
faceless shambler

>rare
>1000 dust
thing from below
bloodsail cultist
infested wolf
mire keeper
addled grizzly

>common
>800 dust
evolved kobolt
bloodhoof brave
carrion grub
darkshire councilman
ravaging ghoul
feral rage
psycho tron
mark of y'shaarj
n'zoth's first mate
possessed villager

what do you think about:
corrupted healbot
princess huhuran
hallazael the ascended

only until you play it, when you'll be offered flash heal, blood imp and shatter

m8 we know blizzard comes here because of this

and they stole OC

I would say that all of those are already fantastic cards that are played in their respective archetype styles (granted they are good) except for:

-infested wolf/carrion/huhuran grub are likely too slow unless they push the greedier control-killer midrange hunter style
-addled grizzly and mire keeper might just be too weak to make the cut in any druid deck, same for healbot (outside of silence priest xD) and psycho-tron, cabalist tome is probably the tech card most contingent on the meta
-control shaman might get the boost or likely just stay irrelevant, but it does have synergy with volcano and I'm going to play that shit anyway

other then that I'm not sure what types of decks are going to hit the card lottery this time around

Nice.

i think i sorted them reasonably well
it's hard to pick. some cards i just like and think could be good like addled grizzly

the hunter cards for example maybe they are too slow just think at least they will be given a look

anyway so sure depends on what happens just wanted to see how limited the potential list is basically since currently very few of the cards are used, just wanna know if that changes
if any one card stands out it's probably n'zoth for some reason maybe it's just because of the deathrattle teaser with priest though and it won't actually be good

guess we just don't know yet

will the na hsg bring the same fun or more than the eu one?

Are you ready to get those 12 wins in the heroic tavern brawl goy?

NA Veeky Forums in leagues better than International Veeky Forums

Volcano is a worse elemental destruction

how much does it cost?
it's normal this feelsbad right because some guy is gonna get a ton of legendaries and basically a pre order from the gold winning or something

1000 gold to enter, that's 20 days worth of gold.

oh shit thanks

No packs for you next week hearthcucks. Dont forget to preorder Un'goro HAHAHAHAHA

Not even last months' pirate warrior could enrage me to the point that dragon priest does. At least the pirates knew they were shitters, but not these faggot priests, oh no. They think they are very skilled at the game when they drop a huge body that gives the perfect big minion or removal they needed to win the game. And if they do it 4 times in one game, that just shows how good they are at the game the fucking smug bastards.

It should have been a token from a fucking legendary to even be remotely close to balanced.

so you need 5-6 to run about even and even that is deviating from the "optimal" saving strategy since you will be changing 10 un'goro packs into 2 un'goro and 6 msog

is the cumulative in this history like does it mean that 50% of the players only went 2 wins? and 85% "broke even" or ran a loss?

secretagentcomingthrough.com/

kek

3.5% of the runs ended in 7+ wins, which would break even/net a profit.

Should tell you enough.

wait the page actually exists kek

>mfw
ok so thanks a lot for the psa to stay clear because it will feel alluring and some people will get huge rewards that will make any person feelsbadman
blizzard really has great marketing lets hope they make great cards too!

why is everyone on the ladder such a salty cocksucking faggot

because the game is frustrating

Did you come from reddit or twitch?

i came from the mean streets of gadgetzan

Show me the best purify resurrect deck in the world, or I'll eat your soul!

Post deck names

Say your line hearthcucks

doesn't this bug still happen today?

man this brawl really displays how bad goons are when they need a +2buff hero power and your opponent to have a trash deck before they're even good

Un'goro will slow down the meta and reduce rng effects!

preordering helps Blizzard with extra resources that can be used to improve the game

>people think freeze is good in this meta
My sides, do you know the reason it wasn't good against druid? Because of double keeper and offboard burst, well guess what? Everydeck is running a perfect answer to doomsayer and damage from hand, so good luck LOL

who the fuck thinks that exactly?

Aggro is going to disappear.

JUST
Meanwhile ill craft whatever the fuck i want with my 10k dust. KEKU

This fucking shieldbearer general like you, my sides. Fucking yuro retards.

>trying to argue ambiguous statements
He'll literally lie out his arse and say that that's a good chunk of cards

>playing against goons pally
>it's free wins
Please stop playing goons on ladder you're making me feel guilty i'm not even playing tier 1 decks ffs

does your father hit you user?

No because he left 12 years ago

We're considerably better both at having fun and the game imo.

I hope the new aggro rogue goes the way of including the stealth package that way I can include this card in my deck and feel like a rigth meme man

the pre-order is a great value discount and daily login rewards come in generous amounts

Hows that saving up going /hsg/?

i tried to calculate but since my tgt pre order isn't pure because i surely must have bought at least a couple more packs with gold i can't actually make a strong point out of the haul. i'm pretty sure i was super disappointed and didn't last that long, i was naive thinking it would be great so it can't have been too many more packs

anyway the points i was going for was that i got lots of duplicate commons, missing a ton of the high value or fun epics and the vast majority of epics/legendaries i did get were garbage tier

the common duplicates i counted them up to be 91 duplicates, now i can't say from how many packs those are for sure but if you put those 91 dupes into real packs of 4 commons maximum per pack that means almost 23 tgt packs i opened were fully filled with duplicate commons
91 common dupes is 470 dust when disenchanted so 1 epic

Why don't you make the full playset for the common ones? It's free 10 dust.

don't play heroic brawl
twitch
.tv/videos/125996445?t=1h17m14s

so it's either curve out like a god or lose on turn 3 from cabal talonpriest

I saved so much since MSoG only had 3 playable legendaries. I like buying packs though so I'm only saving gold now.

>when you realize every class gets 2 legendaries next expansion because there will be an influx of dust in the game due to the standard-only people dusting 3 sets worth of cards

>don't play heroic brawl
I had fun with it last time. But yeah don't play it if you dont have a load of gold already, or dont want to gamble 5$.

Holy shit Kripp is absolutely based

Can I spectate someone?
Farnie#1139
NA

what did he say in the vid? Can't open that atm.

why is he bouncing in his seat?

Both times that the Heroic Brawl came out, it was right before an expansion release and when the meta was absolute shit. Even a good player with the best deck can easily go 0-3 so it's a huge waste.

It's pretty obvious stuff really.

Just crazy conspiracy meme spouting. It is not important, fuck that gypsy.

He said heroic brawl is a literal scam, pointed out the fact that blizzard released it twice week before an expansion pack, said the system is rigged so you can easily go 0-3 even with a good deck and being a great player and that going 0-3 in that brawl is like going 0-3 10 times in arena which is absolutely impossible and even if it did happen you would still earn 9 packs more than going 0-3 in the brawl. And finally he warned people to not give blizzard money playing this brawl.

he said brawl is rigged, it always came out before a new pack expansion, going 0-3 in heroic brawl is the same loss as going 0-3 30 times in arena which isn't possible because someone will disconnect at least one time
that streamers are hype because it gets them viewers but you should not play it or pay for it
and that he will play it only one time just so he doesn't interrupt his weekly brawl videos for youtube meaning he would literally not even play it once if it wasn't for that

Rania's under him

thanks guys. At least he speaks is mind. Reynad, even when he rant about the game, never say anything bad about blizzard. I guess Kripp as slightly more integrity.

When are the old gods getting outta use? This shit kills me, I swear.

d-doing what??

user its simple:
- next month we lose: BRM, TGT, LOE
- next year we lose: Old Gods, One night In Zeriyah, Meme streets

Thanks for clearing it up. This system probably has its use, but I fuckin hate it.

First expac of 2018. Year of the Mammoth will be:

Old Gods - Kara - MSoG - Ungoro - 2017 Set(2) - 2017 Set(3)

the real problem is that they dont followe the "usual" TCG standard format. Usually its a first in/first out thing, but for some reason blizz remove like 3 sets at the same time, regardless of being released at the start or end of the "year"

Wow, you're so smart to free-load and refuse to sponsor the development of a game you obviously get enjoyment out of. We're all very proud of your selfishness.

t. a lonely cuck on hearthpwn

>Usually its a first in/first out thing, but for some reason blizz remove like 3 sets at the same time
That's what MTG used to do. 3 sets per block, 2 blocks in standard at any time. I haven't played since Kamigawa so idk what they do now.