-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.
-Why are you reading this? Why aren't you playing BotW right now?

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Freakler/vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller/releases/tag/v1.05
gbatemp.net/threads/dns-u-new-update-blocking-dns-server.436346/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it safe to install botw on the internal memory rather than on a usb? I am on haxchii and brazilian method

If you have enough space for it then yeah it's perfectly safe

I installed BoTW on my external and used the update from the archived /zlg/ OP. It is still telling me to perform a system update.

What gives?

So now that I have put rebug cfw on ps3 how can I play my downloaded folder format games? My dragon's crown install is on external hdd, do I just extract the two part Rar file and dlc into one folder that has the title ID as it's label and multiman will see it? As of now I extracted each part of it into separate folders with no title ID label and multiman does not see it.

will I need to do something to my savefile if I want to play BOTW in NTSC version? I was playing in PAL version first

Never listening to you retards again, you said you couldn't brick your Wii U by hacking it but mine's bricked.

Where can I download the newest BOTW update (v32, the 155mb one)?
All i see are v16+v32 links

You need the full one either way for the time being.

Looks like someone else is the retard here, not pointing fingers though.

But I already have the first update installed
When I try to install it, it gives me the 105-3687 error
Idk if installing it with wupinstaller works

If I'm transferring Wii U games from uTik to my USB drive, do I need an SD card big enough to hold the game? I don't have one big enough to hand other than the one I already use for my 3DS, is there any alternative way to get the games on the USB HDD?

BREATH OF THE WILD JPN DUMP WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!

From previous thread
Will do.
I've used this
github.com/Freakler/vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller/releases/tag/v1.05
It installed it all, including the 661 firmware and the demo game.
Should I go for it again or try the manual method?
Yes, just need to be in GAME folder like this
HDD:/GAME/TITLEID

Ok thank you pal

Could anyone link me to the guide to install BotW on the Wii U? My cousin JUST brought me his Wii U for a week and im hoping to finish the game. Already downloaded it and im currently copying to an SD.

What other shit do i need to do? Like to get into Homebrew and make the game work.

>"I woke up and the thread was gone" Edition

And you were actually still good enough to link the previous thread? Good job OP.

Call me a retard but playing BoTW on Loadiine gives me fuckhuge loading times.
Am I doing something wrong or should I use a CFW instead

yeah, you're using loadiine, that's your problem.
install to internal storage or usb with the brazillian method

Don't ask questions like this, they will give you false instructions that will brick your console. They did it to me yesterday

any way to do BR method without a 10gb+ sd card?

read the pastebin

Thanks alot user
I was worried for a moment

It takes a special kind of retard to brick a Wii U, so congrats.

Downloaded botw with uTikDownloadHelper and installed it on my wii u. Whenever I'm on the overworld it randomly crashed. What did I do wrong?

When putting my DNS to 104.236.072.203 on the WiiU, I can't pass the internet connection test anymore, but without that DNS the internet works. Anyone know what I should do?

How is Switch looking in terms of hackability?

It has a microSD slot so that's good

>hacked my WiiU when I was drunk
>only by reading and following exactly the instructions
>anons always helped me when I was with a question

You're dumb.

uhhh every time i launch botw today (been playing since it first leaked) it says preparing update then fails

what the fuck did i do wrong

>something as simple as trying to play a game from a different region can brick the console
not hard

You're more retarded than I first thought. Congrats.

Try this one instead
gbatemp.net/threads/dns-u-new-update-blocking-dns-server.436346/

>tfw your Vita still won't activate for some reason

No browser planned ever, so it could be tricky.

Thanks, it works now.

It has a browser. You just can't access it for personal use.

So i got a basic Wii U with 8gb internal memory and a 32 gb SD Card.

Apparently BotW plays like shit in Loadiine, am i shit out of luck?

anons do you think there will be Homebrew for the Nintendo Switch?

Get an external HDD and do it via usb

Buy a USB drive.

Buy a 64GB-128GB USB drive for like 10 bucks

Are you just referring to the eshop login thing? Sounds like you're still pretty limited.

No money right now, don't live in the US of A and the cheapest USB drive is like 40$.

100% yes

so i think i bricked my 3ds. after i installed a9lh and was restoring to 11.2 from 2.1.0 my nand backup was missing, so i did the 9.2 ctrtransfer
updated to 11.3 and couldnt reinstall my .tiks
(or anything else for that matter) after not being able to do anythng in fbi i decided to backup and restore my sysnand, but now my 3ds wont boot into the sysnand, but i can boot into luma decrypt9 etc. am i totally fucked?

If you can boot into something then it isn't a brick, silly.

what happened to the frame rate issues on Wii U people were talking about yesterday. Did the patch fix it or is there anything I can do about it. About to install the game now.

>delaying playing Zelda because no undub
>might not even get a Switch now because no browser and no Zelda leaves me with nothing to do
I was pretty excited but everything seems fucked now. Hopefully they don't jam voice acting into Mario and I can just get a Switch and play it normally in December.

If I install a game via utik, I can play online right?

thats a fair point, but it doesnt help me in being able to boot into sysnand lmao

PS4 CFW when?

Whoops, didn't mean to quote

That one wasn't signed properly, you need to delete it and install the update from Ninty

Need help with haxchi. I installed the most recent version on pokemon ranger. Whenever i try to run it it shows the haxchi logo, then goes to black screen and stays there forever until I manually reset console. Tried reinstalling many times, but nothing solves the problem. What should I do?

So, could someone add a part about amiibo spoofing in the pastebin/OP ?
I've seen several people asking about so that may be of use.

Also what about a line or two about the updating of the switch, pros and cons of having a browser update or not, something like that ?

I know im fucking stupid but can i just use a thumbdrive or is it HDD only? I may have one of those lying around.

What are people using nowadays to download .tik files?

thumbdrive works fine

Apparently you have full access to the browser when connecting an external account

you can use a thumbdrive, but not for a long time

Thanks.
Why is it?

Could I please get help with this? Been reading around but haven't found anything

Okay, so I downloaded BotW when it was leaked along with the update that was necessary to play it. I played it for a while on the down-low, but now it's past release.
So my questions are as follows:
Will I be safe to use the eShop and/or the Internet in general now? I have the European copy on an American Wii U, mind you. I might download the American version later, but not now.
Do I need to update anything else?
Is there anything I can download to get the Season Pass in the game, now that it's released? Or would I have to wait for the DLC to actually be released and download that?

flash storage has a limited amount of writes, and the game is constantly rewriting shit to the drive

You probably got a corrupt file somewhere or something, try redownloading and reinstalling, preferably with Wii U USB Helper, which can verify that you don't have a corrupt download before you go to install

Ok, so...

SwitcHax when?
I know you guys can't wait to see if you can pop its cherry.

Did you download a different region copy? If so you need to be using CFW.

Nobody's had a Wii U kill their flash drive yet. We know that flash memory has a limited amount of writes, but that limit could technically be so high that it will never functionally matter. We just don't know until they start dying. If they ever do.

Lower your expectations for now, buckaroo
The most we've seen is JavaScript manipulation right now, it could take a while
Also, /hbg/ doesn't make the hacks, people like yellows8 do, we just use them

Thank you again for the responses, i'd probably just use it to play BotW, nothing more and since it's a basic, vanilla Wii U i don't think it'll have more use.

About to start installing a CFW, wish me luck.

What's a good website where I can download Wii U ISOs? Wanted to try MK8.

Also, does anyone got a link to BotW?

Just use uTik or NUSGrabber

Dear /hbg/

Long time no see, friends. I have been under a rock playing DQ8 3DS ever since it was "released".

Seeing as how I've been out of the loop for a while now, have there been any new 3ds releases worth picking up?

no

No, you can go back under your rock until ever oasis is released, if it ever is.

the safest way is to just stay offline, for the sole sake of blocking updates. if you really need to go online though, go ahead, Nintendo's apparently too dumb to check if a game was pirated or not.

I have the DNS block up for system updates, so I should be okay in that regard.

With WiiU BoTW edition if I'm using a USA game with a USA WiiU I don't have to worry about getting that separate update file if I'm using the Brazilian method non CFW right?

Do these work with CEMU?

Anyone got the files for Smash4 Adult Link amiibo?

Does the update on utik work?

>if it ever is
D E L E T T H I S

WHEN ARE THESE GOD DAMN JAPS POSTING THE JAPANESE BOTW VERSION?!?!?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not sure what you mean by "separate update file" but at this point you can download BOTW like any other game from your prefered NUSGrabber tool, updates and future DLC included

>/hbg/ doesn't make the hacks
A self-fulfilling prophecy. Let's add some info about getting into console hacking to the OP. We can all learn together. We can achieve our own goals.

I'm on the fence about getting a Switch already due to no JP audio in Zelda, but I am interested in trying to hack it. I don't know what I'm doing, though.

I'm not sure I follow. I thought the Switch was supposed to be region free?

>French Zelda reminded me of Eva from Wakfu
>Because she's fucking Amalia from Wakfu
MY BONER CHOSE CORRECTLY GODDAMN

playing on hacked Wii U.

Need the Japanese dump of BOTW, so I can get the voice files and make an undub with English text.

Are you just joking right now or something? Region free doesn't put English text in the JP version.

I have to say that french voices are surprisingly not shit, which is pretty cool.

Thanks. It had to do with the serves probably not being able to grab shit with a EUR version installed.

Can I use the free space on my 3DS a9lh SD card to transfer games to my Wii with brasilian method without fucking up the 3DS?

I can't see any issue with doing so but I just want to be double sure before I fuck up my 3DS.

Switch piracy when?

The power of delicious brown compels you.

am i fine trying to mod my wiiu if i don't have SD cards or external USB drives?

As you need to get files to the wiiu to do any modding, no.
Get an sd card, and some thumbdrive thats at least 32g, and then get to it.
Follow the instructions and you have nothing to worry about.
I am also going to go out on a limb and say that you don't have $7 to buy a ds game, but do that as soon as you can for haxchi.

blease help me ;_; i just want to play my 3ds

alright i'll see what i can get then. thanks user!

BotW looks really bad, graphically
I don't know what kind of upscaler the wiiu uses but everything looks soft focus on my 1440 screen

Has there been development for DS games to be imported as .cia files? Is it possible to use a Supercard DSONE through the current hack on 3ds.guide to achieve this?