General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

I love Ignis!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Nobody cares anymore now that he didn't go all in

>no pantsu

This artist missed the whole point of the game.

just for you

XV's modelers are out of control and need to be stopped.

Threadly reminder that Vaynefag is a fraud who doesn't care about his husbando and will use his same m-muh efficiency excuses to justify his lack of dedication

You have 3 days before the end of the banner to fix your mistake

F I N D
A R A N E A

What if by the time Vayne's OSB comes around in GL, he gets a new SSB relic in JP? Will Vaynefag once again skip out on maxing Vayne's relics because m-muh efficiency?

I can't believe I'm actually keeping a 3* accessory all because it's the only one that resists petrify albeit minorly.

fuck off mobilefags we're talking about nipples

I can't believe Vaynefag ended up just being a poser after all. What a faggot, just like his Jew overlord.

Gotta get the tickets I spent back, kinda want the 15% attack materia, but I have 9 Sheras so fuck that, fuck this whole event for that matter, it's so fucking scummy it makes me not want to participate but I "have" to.
So getting the sword and tickets and enough magicites to awaken Odin 2*, then fuck this.

I have no strong feelings about Vaynefag himself either way but holy shit you have more than a thousand mythril you gigantic fucking faggot just 8* them all

Daily reminder that vaynefag puts the "fag" back in "vaynefag"

>when namefags are more popular than FF games

Please tell me if there's a nude model of Ardyn hidden underneath all those ten billion layers of clothing.

What are you... gay?

What are you... straight?

>do daily pull hoping for a bonus unit
>don't even notice that it's a rainbow

Guess I've used up all my luck for the next few years.

>not even being the least curious
What are you, boring?

As long as Cid Raines, a character nobody remembers, is top tier, you can't really complain about turks being added. They could add that slut who Amarant was working with and she would be more recognizable than Cid Raines.

At least they buffed her a bit so she's not a total waste on global

Hopefully she's not your first base 5* though because that would be a bit disappointing

>it's a farming event with shit rewards

>no Ignis model
why

>Spending your resources as efficiently as possible to maximize the gain for the True Hero is a bad thing that doesn't show dedication
No.

Only if it's better than the relics that already exist, as if it's not I'll just need it for the sb mastery mostly.
There's also the concern of the life of the game; I can be reasonably certain that RK will still be alive half a year from now, but 9-12 months might be pushing it and it is useless to save for something that I can never actually obtain.

The True Hero is not Jewish in any way.

But I need to make sure that I can obtain his relics on his OSB banner, and besides that all of his relics return on that banner so I'm going to be 8*ing them there anyways. It really is a more productive use of mythril all around to save the majority of it for 5-6 months from now.

no one cares bro it's over

Does older Noctis's model come with beard attached or what? Since it can get glitched off.

What's the meme setup in FFRK nowadays
I consider coming back

So in case you guys were curious,the Devastate skill they gave Queen is actually a 5 hit Barrage type skill, and it's to random enemies as far as I can tell. Just used it on a friend Queen. seems bad

>Attention whoring for (You)s
Delusional shitter. Imagine Vayne came to life and you had to explain your autistic obsession to him. Then you show him your RK account where you couldn't even be bothered to spend more than a few hundred mythril on his relics. An actual devout would 8* his relics here and do whatever it takes in the future to 8* those relics. Face it, you've been exposed. We dealt with your attention seeking because all this time we thought you'd actually deliver.

I mean
you didn't even get larsa's relics faggot.

Vayne would have gotten larsa's relics.

My first base 5* was Emperor
I love it, he's awesome.

hey guys I need your help, I'm not very confident in my deck-building skills but I want to try XII's CM. pic related is my XII synergy, my character levels are:
Vaan Lv80
Balthier Lv65
Fran Lv80
Ashe Lv80
Penelo Lv80
Gabranth Lv80
Larsa Lv80
Vayne Lv80
I'm tempted to get fran's MCIII since ber ssb is the best Full breakdown SB and I use her a lot since I got said SB but I don't have eggs anymore.

what could be my most optimal setup for the CM?

>deck-building skills
What.

don't bother if you don't have a team of full 99

With dual wield it becomes 1100% modifier, i dont see the bad thing about it. At least in Trials or single battle bosses(which are the most and generaly the thoughest) she will be golden.

Also, that MP AoE regen is godly.

Considering I don't have money to spend on gems right now and can't be certain of what I'll have to spend in the future (a sad kupo-po was uttered by jewgle), I'd imagine that he would be far more pleased with my current restraint than if I had senselessly dumped everything into this banner without consideration of the future. Thinking ahead and planning resource allocation isn't a bad thing user, and certainly does the True Hero more long-term good than not.

>Implying I didn't get more shit for Larsa than for the True Hero
I have four (FUCKING FOUR) of his fucking cloud staves and one of his other ssb staff, so I'm not hurting for any Solidor relics overall.

Which character should be the first I awaken to 6*? I'm thinking Chizuru for that sweet AOE ability, but I also really want to bring the Emperor up.
Or maybe one of the two healers for the buffs. I just don't know. Will probably be stocking up on 6* mats after I get the Sword, and maybe after the 30K trust moogle.

>Without thinking ahead
You fucking double nigger you have over 1600 fucking mythril and 2nd anniversary is coming up. The fact that you're not willing to spend some to 8* his shit means you're a fucking fraud and not welcome here

>pulling more larsa relics than vayne relics
Wow I always knew you loved him, but I didn't realize you LOVED him loved him

Cecil
Emperor
Chizuru
Luka/refia (your decision)

In that order the rest is crap
Exdeath
WoL

Refia is better than Luka in every conceivable way

It's his decision, but it's his decision to suck eggs

Alright, sounds good. Cecil seems like he gets a lot at 6*. But if I switch out WoL for Cecil I'd be lacking Full Break, is that not so important?
I was planning on Refia anyways.

>mfw I beat Brionac by spamming the Blood Sword's drain ability
kek

They are situational(in regards of when using each one), but both manage to get the job done 100%. Refias has an advantage because of her 100% ST revive but once again there will be (and lately have been) bosses that simply overwhelm revive skills by overspamming stats effects. Refia is inmune to the most relevant ones but the whole team isnt and she has ST esuna whereas Luka has AoE Esuna together with heal.

5* WoL isn't currently a replacement for Cecil. He isn't a tank so much as he is a breaker. You want both.

Breakers have become increasingly irrelevant in our current content because everything is so weak anyway, and because most things resist breaks now. But when you need one you need one.

He will become the best tank in the game in about a month here, although in most cases you want to run both at the same time.

user, you have very little of an idea how chance works.
His OSB event is 5 or so months away, which is roughly +500 mythril. It's safe to assume that we will get at least 50 mythril from the anniversary, but anything beyond that is difficult to put a number to, which means that I will have, pessimistically, 2250ish for his OSB. This is a lot, however even with this I still have just under a 5% chance of not 8*ing his OSB alone, and the chance increases if I also want to get all of his other relics. This is unacceptable, especially since I have no idea if any of these relics are going to return at a later date.

Luck has nothing to do with devotion, and do not project your disgusting desires on to others.

>relkin24
>not filling your list with purely /ffg/ anons
Looks like you needa work on your autism level. It ain't high enough.

whats your DKC stats?

They are both tied no1 at the wiki Tier list. Also, is commonly said that only DC refia is an upgrade to Luka or refia Tmless

Full break isnt that importatn right now most bosses are inmune to most if not all full break and is more important to buff yourself up than debuffing the enemy right now the exception would be if the enemy buffs himself then debuff with dispel or holy torch

Refia's Arise is the only difference that fucking matters. Status handling is not something your healer should ever focus on in serious content.

In serious content your healer has only time to heal. That's all they do. They're firing all cylinders doublecasting arise and curaja.

Luka can do neither of those things. She has a botched halfway curaja halfway esunaga that can never be dualcast, so she's gonna be irrelevant the second we get catslut. Refia, meanwhile, perserveres.

>wiki tier list

Alright. Cool. Yeah I notice WoL doesn't tend to jump in front of attacks the same way Cecils do in the Arena.

Is going:
Sword > Moogle > Awakening Mats > Summon tickets
for phantoma smart or should I maybe skip some stuff, or go for the 15% attack?

>wiki Tier list
I concede that the wiki is useful enough for game info, but the tier list is shite. Please refrain from referring anyone to it.

Debuffing the enemy is absolutely more important than buffing yourself retard.

The damage formula is exponential in attack and linear in defense. If you buff your DEF 50%, you only take 66.667% of the damage you normally would.
If you debuff your enemy's attack 50%, you only take 25% of the damage you normally would.
It is VERY important to debuff enemy defenses as well as buff your own. But the first one's even more important.

REEE PUT STEAL ON YOUR BONUS SHARED UNIT

You can only steal once

>Needs one (1) more of either relic to 8* either
>Won't do it
You even said yourself you could easily spare 150 more mythril without harming your chances. You're a fucking fraud.

Oh come on.
This game is mean

say something nice about this game

There's a lot to do. It's very fun.

It's a Tactics game

I used to at least tolerate Vaynefag, but now he just literally disgusts me.

No, I said I could spend 150 more mythril and still have more than 1800 by the time his OSB came around, which gives me slightly under 10% chance to fail to get what needs to be gotten if none of his relics reappear. This is the percentage I originally planned around for these banners, but it still a non-negligible chance of failure and thus is unacceptable if it can be avoided.
You're still trying to say that optimization of resources is a bad thing, and you're still wrong.

Reminder that all vayne related posts must be accompanied by a screenshot of his fabulous gear. Only those that are worthy can support the one true king.

Vaynefag confirmed that not even he wants to pull on vayne's shitty banner. One true king? More like a dog begging for scraps.

>couldnt even waifu properly
Did vaybefag just commit the biggest sin on this Malaysian sweatshop forum?

You can just call him "fag" now

He lost his title.

i really like green mages

>wiki Tier list

Pull on my banner!

>Trying this hard to say that maximizing my return on resources for the sake of the True Hero is bad
No. This gives far more benefit to the True Hero in the long run, and he is still more than viable even now.

Why do you think that spending resources in the most efficient manner possible is a bad thing user? Are you trying to rationalize your own behavior, perhaps?

I have the same devotion Vaynefag has now.
Reminder that the one TRUE master did nothing wrong

>implying global will live long enough to see his osb

yeah...
green mages...

>Only one copy
>Not even using them on the True Hero
No.

We've definitely got at least 5-6 months left, as there's still quite a few characters that can be added in and USBs give another sb-tier that can be added to without doing too much to the powercreep. I wouldn't be so certain were the event occuring further out, say 8-9 months or so, but we've definitely got at least 5-6 left.

15 more free mythril this weekend boyos. This is great.

Seriously, the ride never fucking ends

Vayne with the Super Mage Sword and Memento Mori and Devotion RM, gear for MAG

Ashe with the other mage Sword and Faith I guess, give her Holy/Dark DMG up RM

Larsa with Ultra Cure and Protectga, I dont know what his SBs do, but probably DR Mog/Mako Might or a Haste RM

Penelo Attack BD dance and Multi Break and Haste RM

Gabranth in back row with Draw Fire RM (Amarant RM2), if you don't have it use a Haste RM and get Draw fire up ASAP. Other skill can be Banishing strike to remove some hastes.

-Cast Memento Mori with Vayne
-Summon RW with Ashe
-Cast Protectga
-Debuff Dances
-Summon RW with Vayne
Spam CMD2

They will be dead in about 3-4 rounds.

You can also use Diabolos for that.

> dat sweet extra 8 phantoma which stacks with boni

veira's are great, but i really do like green mages, shame they really can't be used much in anything outside of a tactics game.
elementalists are the real boner condoners anyway.

mug causes damage though

The Dark Id's LP of Dirge of Cerberus was the best thing to come out of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. Prove me wrong.

>Cactaur dunes now has multiple gigantaur waves
neat

>LPs
literally who? Also just hang yourself.

Will it ever be possible to get characters to glitch out of their clothes?

Was the FFT event where Orlandu came from a Moggle King event or something else?

How long do we further have to suffer through shit events until we can pull for the Thunder God?

How is that a problem? I use Mug just fine.

doesnt he start attacking you if you damage him?

is that the text based on? If not, you're wrong.

I steamroll him anyway, so no problems here.

>10 fucking million hp
>steamroll him

>tfw haven't seen the bonus enemy
Does he only appear in pro? I've just been doing ELT with bonus shit rather than having to deal with the last boss.

Where's Luna, Arenea and Cindy?

It's merely 530k. Git gud.

The power of a whale. All 6 of his units can be tricked out.

And you're the one whose proven himself a fraud.

>530k
Mate, you do know there's a difference between Nimbus and Brionac right?

???

i got jack m8
this game is suffering