Previously newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_Nd5arZM

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FOcuEbUPyGU

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/15i3nihgJTP_9SnXhAcypJQVSc3tMqvEBx4_NgGTkNXc/edit#
twitter.com/tibermoon/status/834811716810706944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread claimed for best waifu!

>Terra Firma was right

A new collage ?
Noice!

trying to keep things fresh and topical.

Cora is the biggest shit

I'm gonna hold hands with Jaal!

New trailer in 2 hours.

Holy shit, new collage. Pretty neat, OP.

Shame there aren't any cancerous quotes, but I don't wanna sound ungrateful.

I want to kiss Ashley so badly.

So he is A FEMALE okay !

JAAL DOES NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LEWD CUSTOMS

What are they showing in this next video?

I was going to throw this in there, but I couldn't stomach it.

Reminder that Male Ryder is officially 6'1 but his proportions make him look like a manlet.

Exploration I think? So, galaxy map/planet exploring/scanning and shit probably.

Exploration.

So is it impossible for Turians to get fat? Looking at their body type and the armoring, it doesn't seem possible.

Kek. Shame, shame.

I was always proud to achieve screencap of my shitposting in /meg/ collage, I believe this user would like that too.

Didn't they fix it so he doesn't look like a weird child now? His head is still just a smidge bigger than it should be.

Hopefully we see some new alien races.

u kno u want this

Proportions are still completely fucked. Dickryder is however a bit better than female Downryder, who have proportions only vaguely human.

holy shit.

They probably can, just not to the same level as people I guess.

Maybe their metabolisms are higher than humans?

The animation is pretty good here, not gonna lie.

delete this right now

So for multiplayer do you think we'll get the races and characters from ME3's DLC?

I know they said it's gonna be tied into the story closely but I think it's kind of shit if that means they're going to remove all those characters and content

Stop it, you're killing him!

You're killing him!

Bioware putting money where it needs be.

>>
Yeah, I think the guy that animated this is the one the guy who did the fan animations of Dante's Inferno.

There are plenty of much better SFMs. But yeah, it is high above Bioware usual average.

Which is not hard though. Also I think they went whole way into that "Not space opera, but space romance and space Friends" theme. Females will play this watered-down shit for years to come.

Awakened Collectors are definitely not coming back.

Geth as a whole are pretty much deconfirmed so no Flaming, Hunting or Priming.

Both of them look fine in-game but in promotional shit they look weird.

Geth are 100% out.

Would Peebee look better without her poop smear? Has anyone tried editing it off?

No, it's not the smear. It's the giant cheeks and jaws they've given every woman in this game.

Do we have some sort of illustration of how Cora will be personality-wise? Because I can't stand that blue cunt.

I just noticed the avenger is glued to her hand after seeing this gif over 10 times..the horrible facial animations distracted me

Previewers said she's a by-the-book military discipline type who is frustrated by you getting promoted to Pathfinder over her.

dr cum drip a shit

I'm going to kiss Tali!

Her fucking eyes are huge, jesus. Looks like a goddamn, uh, alien.

Can't unsee the shopped version

So Ashley/Miranda. Good, I can work with that.

You stay away from Drack.

Nah the one that makes her look like one of those brothers.

What do they say about Vetra?

Protective den mother.

More proof Vetra is the only one who truly cares for you!

100% authentic turian onee-san. She has a little sister somewhere in Andromeda.
I want to rest my head on Vetra's lap.

Well not the only one, Kallo Jath asks if you're alright soon as you land on Lava Planet for PeeBee's Sidemission.

Kallo is best bro. Peebee confirmed a shit.

Sounds kinda cute for a romance. "Ryder, I'm gonna protect you with all I have."

I'll make sure to give him a lesson in our "customs" :^)

Question /meg/
Would like the romance options in mass effect more if say..there was a random element to it?
As in rather than "If I say all the right things they'll jump on the fuck truck to pound town with me no questions asked."
What if there was a random chance that they'd just say no, and you'd have to start your entire playthrough again if you wanted another crack at them?

2real4me

I'll try to savescum it.

Nobody would like that. People play ME for escapism, not realism.

That's one of the thing that always makes me chuckles a bit when people complain that they can't romance X or Y character because they have an incompatible sexual orientation. Sometimes you can find someone you really want to bone but they're not attracted to your gender or sexuality.
Brings back painful memories too.

Idiots like you who cry for realism are the exact reason why we have to deal with shit like Sera and PeePoo

"Wahr... Wahr nevar chanjess."

Don't really understand why I'm being accused of crying over something when I was just posing a hypothetical question..but alright.

You wouldn't even ask if you didn't want it in the game.

What insane breed of logic is that ?!

Eh, Ash never really seemed that 'by the book', imo she was pretty impulsive, she just respects you a lot. You only really get the military feel from her family+past stuff, pretty sure Kaidan actually brings up regs more than Ash does, Shepard can even point out that he's a 'career man' in the military.

You're welcome to your assumptions I suppose, I was only trying to stimulate theoretical discussion because I enjoy it.

God no, that Way your just being punished by rng rather that an actual reason.

People don't generally play games, much less RPGs, in order to experience 'realism'

Who here is actually looking forward to ME:A?

I'm curious about the mp

After watching gameplay videos I absolutely am.
(Hoping to god those recharge times on powers change with weight of weapons like before though, otherwise I can't fling powers willy nilly like I enjoy.)

Me, but I'd be looking forward to anything that isn't uni, even if it's a crap game.

I am.
Probably one of the rare vidya game I'll actually buy this year.

I was thinking on buying ME Andromeda but after watching all the videos and how Biodrones are shilling this shit so fucking hard on jewtube I decided to not waste my money on this.

Everyone in this fucking game looks like they have at least 7 cromosomes missing, then you have the most shitty animations and they showed this like """""""""""""next generation""""""""""""""""""""" on Mass Effect franchise? what the actual fuck?

Fuck this game, I will buy Nier Automata where they delivered what we saw the past year instead of this shit.

So.. PeeBee=Sara?

Refresh rate is capped at 100% and refresh times have been increased since we're back to individual cool downs. It might be possible once you max out the profile with the best refresh speeds.

Your money, your call friendo. You're entitled to your tastes and decisions in life.

Sauce? I'd like to read about this.

>All these Biodrones
>Shilling a game that has the same graphics of ME 2

Not 1:1 but there are certain parts of the outfit design that look similar (boots w/ short pants) and parts of her character (hates normal asari customs the way Sera hates elves)

Do you really want people throwing ANY amount in EA's direction?

What did you expected to see when you opened this general ?

But I don't care about other people, user. What does it matter to me to whom or what for people give their money to ?

There's a google doc with all the known info collected from different previews. It's by no means complete, but it's pretty comprehensive.

docs.google.com/document/d/15i3nihgJTP_9SnXhAcypJQVSc3tMqvEBx4_NgGTkNXc/edit#

Individual cooldowns
twitter.com/tibermoon/status/834811716810706944

The 100% is from the combat videos where you see he's got no weapons equipped and the max is 100% refresh instead of 200% like ME3.

How do you want your Waifus, Pham?

Maybe I was hoping for people with a functional brain who can see the reality of what's going on with Andromeda instead of all these Shills promoting the game like good goyims.

naked.

I want Cora's ass!

Thanks pham.

Please never make a collage again

tall, gorgeous, and protective

How do you want your Gameplay, Pham?

Gone.

And replaced with Bros and Husbandos.

Petite and covered with tattoos

I'm very much hoping that the 3 powers thing is limited to consoles.
With the hotswapping favorites available why not just have a bar like in all the other games?