/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Dead Thread Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 - March 28, 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS. NA updates can be found at:
twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
> VIP Quests (thru 03/12)
> Current Deals: T3/4 only, two 3-dot 6⭐, mercy in 5 pulls (thru 03/07)
> Daily Jewel Challenge (thru 03/05)
> Tag Team Tournament (thru 03/12)

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other Notable News:
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/morning_news
sorasden.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Had to go through the OP and clean up some crap that's been outdated for a few months, and tweaked a few things. If there's anything else you feel the next OP should add/remove/change, speak up.

Should have made it SoraxAqua themed. You know, the official /khg/ OTP.

>5 EMCs
>not a single one is Upright Speed
I am forsaken.
I might pull on the Mickey one though, I could use some AoE Power.

Official I'll support it because it doesn't interfere with my ship.

>out of Fantasia Mickeys
Dammit.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE SITE WHERE YOU MAKE OP'S PICTURE

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES

>still can't decide if purchase 1.5+2.5 or not
No matter how I look at it, I just can't justify buying it if I have them on ps3. I mean, the 60fps is nice, but that alone doesn't look like a bug deal.

Are you me?

I searched for you.
photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/morning_news

For me, I never had a PS3 so this is perfect for me to get now that I have a PS4 pro

I would say it's not worth it, if you have the PS3 versions.

It would be nice if we got any new content. The ps3 versions were at least the FM.

I would get them if the brought back BBS multiplayer or remade Days and re: Coded instead of them just being cutscenes again.
There is no reason for me to get them when I have the PS3 version already. I'm in the same boat as you, friend

Man i would have went for an ill. Riku

I didn't have any gems and was tight on cash.
rip me.

>gems
JEWELS
I keep doing that.

>mfw seeing the Ducktales trailer made me realize how much they wasted the potential of Scoorge and the triplets

No, Nomura running a shop and making ice cream does not count as using them

its gacha currency

>could use illust.Sepheroth since i need actual AOE Magic medals
>almost enough for a mercy but it's useless till actually guilted

Isn't TV stuff off-limits? I mean Sparky in BBS only appeared because he appeared in a DTV movie.

How does it feel knowing the Tenth Doctor is going to be in KH3 as Scrooge and maybe the mouse loli's dad in the Great Mouse Detective segment?

uhhm....

>mouse loli
tell me more

100% okay because I love David Tennant.

I like his portrayal of Scrooge, it's clearly taking inspiration from whilest not trying to mimic Alan Young. I'd be down for him making his debut in KHIII (although I doubt Disney would go for any A or B-listers for voicing their characters in the game).

And don't tug on my heartstrings man, I've been dreaming of a Great Mouse Detective world for years.

>although I doubt Disney would go for any A or B-listers for voicing their characters in the game).
They got Tate Donovan for every game except 1. And James woods for Hades in all of them.
Still no Danny DeVito though, unfortunately.

?

Aqua feets when

same here.

I know there's no logical reason, bit I can't seem to find it in myself to use these. Besides, I got enough power 5 and 6 stars to level up anything I need.

Hopefully, there'll someday be some super rare medal that requires 99 of these to evolve, and I'll be one step ahead of everybody.

Full picture?

Sorry, that's not a crop

how the fuck do you even get to this point

I always forget that I have them. Because when I'm leveling I use the filter function for the specific attribute, and those don't show up when I filter.

>captcha: bueno luna

Talk me out of getting one of the deals /khg/

So it seems Star vs The Forces of Evil is the cartoon of the hour and barely having finished its second season it already confirmed for fourth. I''m guessing a film is not long due. Realistic, what are the chances of these popular disney tv series making into kh3? Or are they dealing stricly with movies?

These people are already sitting on dosh and you're living paycheck to paycheck.

Do you want one of the Mercy medals?
Do you have 30k Jewels?
If you answered "no" to either of these questions, you don't need to pull.

I meant the medal deals

It's only off limits because Nomura's "movies only" rule and how he wants to the series to more timeless.

Because Chicken fucking Little is a movie that's going to be remembered through the ages right?

The only thing I remember about Chicken Little is that they used "It's the End of the World as We Know It" as part of the soundtrack.

Well you didn't reply to me, but I guess it answers my question as well. Still it seems pretty stupid to neglect the ongoing good disney series just to be on the safe side. In time if these series get as "timeless" as he wants KH to be, it'd look pretty good to get them onboard while they beggining. Just puttting on the already aclaimed works looks like he's just riding on their trails of their success.

I remember it being an alright movie. Not bad, but nothing memorable.

I also remember it being one of the first cringeworthy attempts to bring meme humor out of the internet, by having a Numa Numa sequence.

>I also remember it being one of the first cringeworthy attempts to bring meme humor out of the internet, by having a Numa Numa sequence.
I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I want to know

All I remember from that movie was the dad was a shit and the onc song the duck and pig sing to

why didn't the jiminy cricket write more shit in his journal

a rough description of what went down wouldn't have taken more than a few minutes to write. or namine herself could have written an explanation for them, or a picture book if that's more sora's speed.

I see now that it was for the best

>people don't know what numa numa is

reeeeee

>I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I want to know
I'm getting too old for this shit.

>I have no idea what you're talking about
>not knowing about the Numa numa
You poor sheltered child

Doesn't Disney treat all their cancelled shows like shit? I mean I never see Gargoyles or Kim Possible brought up ever again.

If SE decides to make a Kingdom Hearts game for the switch I will probaly bomb SE headquarters

Yeah I guess they put very little effort on their tv shows don't they.

If they do that I'll break one of my own rules and watch the shit out of that on youtube.

hot

Why?

*breaks down sobbing looking at my gba,ds,3ds,ps3, high quality smartphone and psp*

/khg/ always dead thread edition.

Killed off but not forgotten.
>has a weapon of his own
>draw him with a regular bloody axe for maximum edge
Awful.

his weapon is a bit too goofy to replicate the edge

At least they don't constanty air one fuck-awful show consantly like CN or stale as fuck shows like Nick.

So I have a quick question to ask.

I have a 60% Marluxia B and 40 mirrors.

Should I
A.) Spend all my mirrors on him since he has a perfect slot on the end of DR and I'm assuming he's one of the best reversed speed medals.

B.) Save my mirrors for the guilting event and spend it on other medals that aren't fully guilted.

Please help if possible.

Max out Marluxia B.
He's too good to not have maxed out.
Saving for a guilt event is retarded since you never know when one will occur (if ever again).

so do all future disney princesses get cucked out of being princesses of heart or are there gonna be retcons so they can be special too

They are cucked.
Thank god too cause the newer ones are shit.

>actual disney princesses don't get to have pure hearts
>oc donut steel waifu and ventus do though
kek

Nomura will retcon it in the next saga.
>oh look it turns out there's no limit on how many there can be what a coincidence

x-blade from another dimension

>implying james woods is even still a-b list since 1999

That being said they do not skimp on VAs

You think Ven loved his chirity if the theory is correct?

I think he "loved" his chirithy nightly.

Oh please all the Disney Princesses that aren't shit are already Princesses of Heart.

No reason not too, its a little cute ball of fluff that's basically your buddy

>implying

i bet its insides feel real good

Why would anyone hate em? They're the cutest dream eaters ever made. Best thing about them is they're supposed to be the the companion that stays with you throughout the game, sometimes these kinds of characters can be annoying but they come off as a real bro.

>They're the cutest dream eaters ever made

Nah Majik Lapin is definitely cuter.

>mfw they still didn't put Chirithy in DDD HD

Sorry guy, they're not "that" kinda buddy, i dont even think they have any "insides"

well Chirities are synthetic dream eaters

What do you think is in those pouches? Other than lux do you think he keeps medals, keychains for your keyblade, and jewels as well. Maybe he has snacks in there also.

Who cares it's a video game. I just want a Chirithy to fight alongside me.

the only way i wont save for a guilt campaign is if we get 5 rerolls or the medal is farmable for any amount of time.
t. 11 waiting guilts not counting rerolls, always atleast in top 2500 in coli

Wait till a non numbered game post KHIII where we explore the fallout of the Keyblade War.

That was so out of character. What were they thinking?

So, what are the odds that SE change the Re:CoM trophies so that they stack?

50%

1 in 3000

big shenanigans

Big fat zero.

If you want to follow somebody, who is not throwing with memes, but quality artwork of KH, look here:
sorasden.tumblr.com

that's quality alright

It matches the style.

>is not throwing with memes
i'm not even entirely sure what that means

this is some blog though, jesus