/svg/ Shadowverse General

Best Vampires Edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/blessed_fairy_dancer/j_summon.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vampires and anime are gay
Anime vampires is faggotry incarnate

Is 1 Aurelia enough? Seems light.

>7 memes early

I want to make puppies with Cerberus!

YOU DONT LIKE DICKS YOU A FAG M8?

You really only need her against aggro/daria and with triple Maid Leader only having 4 cards to pull you get her regularly anyway

I want a whole litter.

Irredeemable trash

The fag with the long OP did the same and no one cared.

Why is her body so lewd?

Control Sword is the shit desu glad I crafted my last Aurelia

Fuck off

there is no such thing

it's either tempo or otk (was nerfed and needs you to play very few 1pp followers or none at all)

>It's especially useless in sword which is where I see it most often.

yeah, it's that popular netdeck

before the roach nerfs lyrial was mainly used by aggro shadow

>for 2pp you could get a lancer which would force your opponent to trade or remove it .
or a fervid which can be combo'd with and generates enough threat that your opponent is forced to remove it or trade.

that deck runs 3x vet lancers

as for fervid soldiers, you don't understand the concept of it - it ditches commander-officer mechanics in exchange for having the guaranteed albert pull on maid leader, it doesn't run fencers, princesses etc, fervid would barely be better than fighter there

Makes sense. I'm missing 2 Alberts and its really tempting to craft him now but I feel I gotta hoard up.

What Elf deck takes Cynthia, link that pls. I don't care about your HS terminology wars.

She's welcome to join

since when she is 2pp

Can't tell if she's Queen Vampire or a stacked Vampy cosplaying as her mother.

Hear the turtle's moan!

The deck is incredibly bad without Albert. Minimum 2 I'd say.

The usual strategy is to chip your opponent going up to turn 9 to 10 health then drop the Albert for the finish. Maid Leader will fetch him 75% of the time (3 Albert, 1 Aurelia) while not completely giving up board control (Jeno, Blitz, Angel, Whole-Souled)

Even just an Albert on curve is tough for the opponent since he has so much hp and forces bad trades from them unless they have direct removal in hand

>a stacked Vampy

Charon x Cerberus hot lesbian sex doujins WHEN?

JUST THEMIS BRO

fuck this game

Except you're underage. Don't make the next thread, discord.

>early low cost cards on a lower power budget than HS
>late game cards comparable in power to yugioh boss monsters
Where'd it all go wrong?

I even fucked up the screenshot.

SCANS FUCKING WHEN

just ramp bro so you can use themis earlier

Vampy is not for tits.

And shameless avatarfaggotry on top of that. Don't you forget, user.

Wait until they print Relinquished.

poor daria cuck

desu we need a game with only 1pp 1 2 followers.

effects = no fun

>cancer complaing about another cancer
lol

those are bats

You don't need a 2pp follower when you have nothing to combo it with, if your point was to combo lyrial and another cheap follower for 4pp Floral gives you 2.

There are also no particularly good 2pp storm drops for sword that you can use with it for quick face damage either.
You could turn 5 with trooper but by then it's more beneficial to just drop an albert.

The other decks you mentioned actually need the extra pp to pull off combos Levi+piercing rune pre nerf+crimson sorcery to clear a board or vampy+evolve+summon bloodkn for 3 face damage and a 4/4 rush or combo it with vampiric fortress.

Sounds like you want trench warefare to be honest. Even old times had effects like tactical use of land or having better logistics and shit than your opponent.

guise, i am torn

i dunno what emblem to use - nightmare, gbf vampy or gbf cerb >

They all need wards tho, otherwise first player can just hit face.

Odin

jeanne d'arc the best girl obviously

>>

Thats basically Pluto even though its only a one time effect

well, unlike dark conjurer or mushu, sword doesn't have a card to combo with lyrial indeed and if you have both floral and lyrial on hands it may be better to use floral instead of lyrial + i dunno vet lancer or maid leader

but it's a "why not both" case, it's always better to have 2 cards with a good evo option, anyway she is much better than fervid soldier for the decks where the only commander is albert

he is too stern

disheveled jeanne is the best, but i don't like haven...

>vampyfags

cant be scanned soon enough

Relinquished is crazy because it can't be destroyed with normal combat, attacking it kills your own stolen monster and deals the damage to you and it's a game where you can't ignore monsters and go face.

I unironically think they're better than jeannefags, still.

>tfw vampy hisses at you trying to be intimidating

WEW

I play blood mostly because its hard to get salty playing with this cutie.

post your close match

Both are WEW.

Fuck Awilda's Command

Yeah, but the thing about Relinquished is it exists in a game where you can basically remove any monster easily.

Its too easy to just steal it, banish it, bounce it, or get its effect completely negated.

I actually find aggro blood fun to play. I like the tribal synergy with the bats.

But Vampyfags are obnoixious peados with the added shittiness of being /gbfg/ refugees. I understand they're some who haven't played /gbfg/ but they're cancerous on both generals and it gets blurred into one big mess. Vania's a really good girl tho'

I understand, I don't get upset losing to Vania players unless they're playing like obnoxious weebs, she's good for BM

unga bunga brain

Reveal more cards already you shits.

>good, thinking's man game
>what bra I'll just storm it xD

What if Rune could spellboost 5pp emissaries

WEW YOU ALMOST GOT BRICKED THERE LAD

vampy's armpits!

Here a true thinking man duel

Fairies!

>Player takes ages to mulligan.
>Then spends ages Thinking... on turn 1

What is happening here

:thinking:

I play this game while doing another thing

usamin.love/card/blessed_fairy_dancer/j_summon.wav

he's roping you xd
let me guess you play dorothi ?

if unranked propably guys fishing for concede wins because their deck for the craft is terrible

For today.
Probably this.

He's probably tabbed out shitposting on /svg/
At least that's what I do when I'm taking forever to do turns

i.. hope it's not too lewd!

I do this for Runecraft.
Shit is awful to play.

Jeanneshitters are often shills faggots from mobas, also /fgog/ kiddos who doesn't even play the respective game for x general.

not having to think is nice too. also only relevant deck with no legendaries.

>post your close match
ok

They're top-tier armpits, don't worry about it

Girl knights have been my shit since I played FF9 as a lad. Also a flower in the hair is the pinnacle of femininity. I agree thought that the standard Jeanne emblem is pretty bad.

What do
8+ are fangblade and enraged general

This guy was the gatekeeper to my AA0 promos. The whole game was intense and this clutch draw barely stopped me from conceding.

>just collect your 30 gold brah

Alwida is nice for aggro it

But leo is a good card to recover

>FF9
But that game doesn't have a single girl knight.

post whole deck. both are good with the right support.

easy right

>everybody's talking about saving for the next expac and you barely have anything since you started 2 weeks ago

>ignoring best girl.

>Beatrix

Beatrix the best mate.

The original emblem is okay'sh.

;_;

she is jsut a kide

I started three days ago.
I'm hesitant to craft anything with the new expansion coming out, so I'm just saving my gold too.

kill yourself