We know that the appeal of muscle cars is that they offer a good deal on performance per dollar at the exchange of...

We know that the appeal of muscle cars is that they offer a good deal on performance per dollar at the exchange of being cheaply made and having sub-par quality in all parts except the engine. BUT is it really worth it to compromise your safety?

I personally would rather save a little more and buy a nice European or Japanese car, to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/chevrolet/camaro-2-door-coupe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. If you're gonna die you might as well have fun before it happens.

Why did you reply to a bait thread?

The only Japanese car that are remotely similar to muscle/pony cars are the LC500 and the RCF.
The only European car that are similar tho ponies is the c63 and the m3 when they had naturally aspirated engines.

?

>is it really worth it to compromise your safety?
what compromise?
iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/chevrolet/camaro-2-door-coupe

pretty sure safety tests are fear mongering bs
and GGnore if your 5 star ever catches fire

Really makes you think

amen to that

Who didn't sage?

I am having a hard time here, what car is that?

Meant to reply to this

I don't give a fuck about my safety as long as the car isn't spontaneously bursting into flames.

W202 Mercedes C Class

>2/5

Dam, they really don't care anymore.

WHY is Ford so shit?

>Gets passed by Tesla in market capitalization
>Their 2017 model is a death trap

My 2005 Ford has dual stage airbag inflation based on where your seat is positioned. Tall bastards have their seat further back thus initiating stage 2 full inflation

Somewhere along the way, they lost theirs

Car lost points for no "crash avoidance" bs, airbag not fully deploying, too long of a delay for seat belts to tension. I assume Ford did not design it that way, and are working to fix/have fixed whatever assembly/design issues caused those problems. You're gonna be fine in the front seats. Forehead might be bruised, but fine.

I drive a new edge mustang and I could give less of a fuck about the shitty cheaply made interior. Shit is fun as hell to do pulls in and sounds good with long tubes x pipe and borla ataks.

This guy knows

shut the fuck up

>BUT is it really worth it to compromise your safety?

Yes, and the fact that you would rather prefer some yuro or jap shitbox makes you either a ricer or a faggot.

>Gets passed by Tesla

LMAO, it is true

>2 stars

Literally less safe than a Twingo

Lost points because car didnt have autobraking and lane detection.

Aka euro wants nanny bullshit.

Considering that it'll understeer into a tree the instant you find a corner, I'd rather just have a hot hatch.

>hot hatch
These words are pure cancer

Better than 'american muscle car'. Enjoying the knowledge that if that soccer mom tailgating you doesn't brake, she'll kill you?

Why did you bump this?

>oh lol user I don't have to brake because my car does it for me
This is your future. Also Muslims

Pancaking against a wall is your future, americunt. You can't brake, you can't corner, you can't survive a crash, and nor can the person coming the other way.

>is it really worth it to compromise your safety?

No

Also with a shittier interior

My current shitbox probably has a -2 star rating so I really don't give a fuck. If you crash using even half of a muscle cars power you're going to be in a world of deep shit. Even the average crossover weighs more than a modern muscle car so you're going to be fucked if one of those plow into you at 90mph regardless of the safety rating.